View Poll Results: Who do you feel got the "World first 25 man Lich King kill"?

Voters
611. This poll is closed
  • Ensidia

288 47.14%
  • Paragon

323 52.86%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Ensidia or Paragon

Who do you feel was the actual world first killer of the Lich king in 25 man?

Re: Ensidia or Paragon

Paragon, whether they (Ensidia) knew it or not they used a bug to kill it which made it considerably easier from all I've heard.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

And the banhammer was raised on high...
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

They may not deserve honor of having first 25 normal kill but they didn't deserve a 72 hour ban. 8)

Ensidia got it, But Paragon deserved it and got it instead (which I wholeheartedly agree with)

Quote Originally Posted by Krenden
    Ensidia got it, But Paragon deserved it and got it instead (which I wholeheartedly agree with)
    The way I look at it, Ensidia killed the Lich King first, but they did not defeat the encounter first due to bypassing some of the encounter mechanics. I'm not going to argue whether that was intentional or not, but to me, Paragon defeated the entire Lich King encounter before anyone else, therefore they are first.

The guild that defeated the Lich King first ISSSSS....

Dun duh dah dunn..

Ensidagon.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

15+ Year Old Account

Ensidia killed him first, exploit or not they still killed him first.

Ensidia.

I think Blizzard overreacted and such, but all of that aside, from the timestamps I've been able to find Ensidia downed him about 24 hours before Paragon. When we're talking about guilds of the caliber of these two, there's little doubt in my mind that had Ensidia not downed him (intentionally or not) using a bug, they certainly would have managed to do so legitimately within the 24 hour period before they would no longer have been first.

As far as the bans, Blizzard really should have simply fixed the bug, taken the achievements and reset the Lich King encounter for Ensidia. It really just seems like they were embarrassed that their content got beaten so quickly.

yea, if i killed you whether it be with a knife or a bazooka ur still dead so ensidia wins

15+ Year Old Account

LEAVE ENSIDIA ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, they have exploited game mechanics for a number of years (albeit mostly during "beta testing" since Blizzard fails at testing end encounters of an expansion). The ban they got was deserved. Congrats to Paragon.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Quote Originally Posted by jb226
    Ensidia.

I think Blizzard overreacted and such, but all of that aside, from the timestamps I've been able to find Ensidia downed him about 24 hours before Paragon. When we're talking about guilds of the caliber of these two, there's little doubt in my mind that had Ensidia not downed him (intentionally or not) using a bug, they certainly would have managed to do so legitimately within the 24 hour period before they would no longer have been first.

As far as the bans, Blizzard really should have simply fixed the bug, taken the achievements and reset the Lich King encounter for Ensidia. It really just seems like they were embarrassed that their content got beaten so quickly.

Yea they sounded so proud that they were going to wow us with a great encounter and not another joke that will be owned the first day but taht being said it is normal mode ensidia will correct it by being world first 25man heroic

It`s not an "easy" encounter, even if it is normal. These are top guilds in the world we`re talking about. Only four still have killed him?

You call that easy? Yeah, right, okay!
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by jb226
    Ensidia.

whether ensidia purposely exploited or 100% not knew about it, it still didn't count because it happened either way.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Paragon.
    Ensidia didn't deserve the ban from this, but I think they should've been banned before in some world first cases.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Wheter Ensidia used bug or it just happened accidentaly,they never mentioned before they got ban.They could..

a) When they saw something was wrong (they knew,they killed it on 10 man before) they could just stop,and send a ticket to GM.

b) Continue killing the boss,but would mention in kill post that bug was occuring and it made fight easier.They would be stil got banned,but community would respect them

And personally,i got some info that ensidia actually knew about bug and they were going to use it on purpose.But nobody will belive so not going to post about it...

Anyways,Paragon got World First REAL kill.No matter that ensidia killed LK first,they used the bug,and its not WF.

Deleted

ensidia killed him first which is a fact.
    the boss wasn't prepared well enough and thats not the attackers fault.

ensidia fanbois are losing this one!

imho Ensidia shouldn't have goten banned, since Blizzard didnt test the encounter in 25man at all (internal test), so 'exploiting' without even knowing is not a bannable offence.
    And yes, I think Ensidia(edit: Nihilum + SKgaming / Curse for the stupid) is better since they have been around for 4 years doing world firsts. Loosing several is sad but not a reason of their "exploit".
    btw, nice blogs they have. Go see them

I'd say Paragon got the first kill. However, that's only because Ensidia got banned. I don't count their kill because it was bugged. I do, however, assume that they would have gotten the world first legit kill if their encounter had simply been reset and hotfixed.