View Poll Results: Who do you feel got the "World first 25 man Lich King kill"?

Voters
611. This poll is closed
  • Ensidia

288 47.14%
  • Paragon

323 52.86%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Ensidia or Paragon

Ensidia ofc

No matter how you look at it, the first 25 man Lich King to die was at the hands of Ensidia.

Paragon ofc.
    Ensidia killed him using a bug that made the fight easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroopkoek
    No matter how you look at it, the first 25 man Lich King to die was at the hands of Ensidia.
    Nope, I don't believe the lich king actually died, they faked the achievement, hacked the armory so it would look like they got the achievement. then they got banned by blizzard for hacking their armory for 72 hours.
    If you want to prove i'm wrong, link me their armory with lich king25 achievement.

cwidt?

Ensidia got [World first: Lich King (25 man (bugged))]
    Paragon got [World first: Lich King (25 man (not bugged))]

Not bugged > bugged.

So... Paragon!

Ensidia
    to me a kill is simply a kill with every means neccessary

I still am one of the few that acknowledges exodus kill of yogg 0
    It's not your fault if you discovered a flaw in a mechanic in a game. Considering how much money it brings blizzard and how much money they pay the developers, it would seem that they truly are incompetent

I think Ensidia won it. I mean you can't actually blame a Sarionite Bomb as a bug if you ask me. Its not enough for me to say that Ensidia didnt do it fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Primera
    Ensidia
    to me a kill is simply a kill with every means neccessary

I still am one of the few that acknowledges exodus kill of yogg 0
    It's not your fault if you discovered a flaw in a mechanic in a game. Considering how much money it brings blizzard and how much money they pay the developers, it would seem that they truly are incompetent
    This, If blizzard would have known what they were doing they should have Get a 25 man internal group together with top gear and knowing how to play their class.... that would mean that they would have used Saronitebombs themself and they would have spotted the problem...

And they were probably watching Ensidas encounter ingame by themselfs in Gm mode (they woulden't want to miss the World first). why didn't they tell Ensidia to stop the encounter and Hot fix the bug? no instead they let them go on... and with other top guild competing for the world first i would do the same... since they didn't know what was causing the bug they didn't know if the other guilds we're getting it to, right? they probably just thought they were playing on equal terms..
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob7
    your macro.....***ness

your inability to just shut up and drink instead of telling us you're gonna drink then 5 seconds later drinking, is also ***ness"....."
    it's as annoying as the tank who asks READY? after every trash pull.

Just as annoying as these threads? AmIright?
    ~Bahumut5

On live realms Ensidia got the de facto first kill of the Lich King in normal mode. Paragon, however, got the de jure first kill of the Lich King on live realms due to Ensidia's kill not being recognized by Blizzard nor large parts of the community.

That's the answer!

I haven't read too much about this whole thing. But from what people are telling me and what I've heard a lot of people saying on my server is that blizzard failed badly at this one. How could of they known about this bug since nobody else has defeated LK on 25 man before them. Ensidia is hands down the first 25 man kill on LK. Paragon got the 2nd kill and grats to them on 2nd world kill.

Also if using a skill while in raid can bug an encounter maybe they should make it so skill abilities are not allowed in raids. Which means you get no good gems from JC and you don't get extra sockets from BS. Engineering is one of the worst profs for raiding and now it did something to an encounter and blizzard doesn't want to take the blame for it. Shame on them. I hope that Ensidia will be pissed enough about this to jump ship to another game. And if they promoted another game I bet people would follow. But not all of us.

Since everything goes by the achievements these days, lets see who has it.

Crazy finns ftw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocstar
    My personal belief is that whoever plays a hunter in the arena testing they have done since season 1 is just a monster, skilled beyond all belief and manages to whomp on the testers playing other classes. They in turn nerf hunters each and every patch to close the gap on this superhuman hunter demigod.... Slow down on the skills man, we don't stand a chance now and we can't take much more of the nerf bat.

Paragon

Ensidia used the saronite bomb glitch knowing full well with intention that it would glitch the encounter towards there favor. I mind you this is not the first time they have glitched an encounter for themselves then reported it later to make themselves look good in the eyes of the people.

My Armoy
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Blartt

Ensidia. Even tho it bugged and made it easyer, such has happened to many before a hard fight bugs out and makes it a tank and spank.

Because Blizzard cba to test their fucking shit it shouldn't be going out on a guild. blizzard has the fault behind this, ensidia got the first kil what ever or not achi and loot got removed
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Actually surprised to see how many who think the Ensidia kill is ok.. It was not legit, whether they were aware of what they did or not..
    The consequences, however, might have been too much from blizz's side.. But thats their call, really.. not much to do about it.

10+ Year Old Account

Paragon.

Ensidia got their achievements loot and shit removed, which doesnt count as a world first then
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Quote Originally Posted by Blartt
    Paragon

Ensidia used the saronite bomb glitch knowing full well with intention that it would glitch the encounter towards there favor. I mind you this is not the first time they have glitched an encounter for themselves then reported it later to make themselves look good in the eyes of the people.

angry bro?

take a chill pill bill.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm confident if Ensidia would have gotten the unbugged version, that they would have killed Arthas just the same. So I will attribute the first kill to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blartt
    Paragon

If ur talking about Lady Vashj, that was also a blizzards fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob7
    your macro.....***ness

your inability to just shut up and drink instead of telling us you're gonna drink then 5 seconds later drinking, is also ***ness"....."
    it's as annoying as the tank who asks READY? after every trash pull.

Just as annoying as these threads? AmIright?
    ~Bahumut5

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi
    Actually surprised to see how many who think the Ensidia kill is ok.. It was not legit, whether they were aware of what they did or not..
    Of course it was legit. Nobody has provided proof that Ensidia purposefully exploited a bug. Due Blizzard consistently failing at testing their content, first kills are always gotten with bugged bosses, always. Sometimes it makes things harder, sometimes easier. Doesn't change the fact that Ensidia got the first kill.