Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Love is in The Air - Apothecary Trio

Anybody else notice alot of goblin activity haha.

Goblins , shadowfang keep.

We get an inside look @ goblin designs lol!

Well, SFK = worgens, and worgens + goblins = cataclysm
    Quote Originally Posted by Malleus
    One of the bosses in this game is a god called Al'ar (pron: al'lah) who spawns an endless supply of minions who explode when they die. I think Muslims have greater concerns than whether or not Shadow Word: Death fulfils the requirements of halal.

Pet and mount are obviously on my wish lists for this boss, but I also want that mask... Psycho Mantis ftw!

meh drobrate is lame, me and 4 frends have 41 chars spilt on the 5 accounts we own, used all summons today and we got 1 pet, and 41 necks, nothing else, thats just stuped low imo

Deleted

so everyone of your group has got 8-9 lvl 80 chars on his account? gz nolifers
    my group got now in 2 ids in about 30 kills , 1 pet, 1 heartbreaker and ~8 gas masks

Quote Originally Posted by Truthbearer
    Why do people automatically jump to the assumption that a person has no ife if they have more than 1-2 lv80's?

You can go from 1-80 in about 3-4 weeks of playing an hour a day or so, so how does having more 80's than that mean you have no life?
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam
    Got the mount an hour ago, so some short info:

1. It changes from 60% landmount to 310% flying mount depending and skill and area.
    2. Did I mention it's flying speed is 310%?
    Youre trolling..... right? Please say your trolling before I cry :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Slavaa
    I need to get that gas mask, possibly on a gnome, and start walking around asking "Are you my mummy?"

Cookie to anyone who gets the reference.
    Dr Who episode - where's my cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Fir_ost
    also with all teleports or dungeon insta teleport inside people got so dumb and fucking lasy ....

Tooked me 10 mins to make 2 move while i spamed trade for last pers healer .... 10 minutes !!! i said ill go if someone else can get a healer but noooo ....

2 go there (me one of them after 10 mins with healer found) and a idiot goes in crystal song for daily .... And ppl whining for a sumon , when they had like 15 min to reach it which would take like 2 mins , maybe less i offered to portal them to uc ...

Meh i hate retards :/// sorry for off topic rage
    Yeah TOTALLY. I hate that freaking teleport.

I only needed the Rose thing from UK for the achievement that I didn't get last year so I found someone gathering a group to go farm normal UK for the roses for the whole group. Well we were 4 people, rogue (leader), me hunter, elemental shaman (who was gonna heal if need), and a DK that was a dps.

Well this leader wanted the last spot for a tank so that we could teleport to instance with the dungeon finder. I was like wtf, we can just 4man it if we fly to UK. No he didn't want to fly, instead he probably would have waited 1 hour for a tank rather than fly there in 2 mins.

Well then I got leader and we invited another hunter and I said to the DK that mark your role as Tank so we can teleport, he failed to do that 4 times and reason was "i'm not a tank" it was a god damn normal UK who cares when all we want is a teleport to the instance.

Damn I hate that teleport shit.

Anyways, I kinda don't like that they changed the seasonal event so much. Theres no more wearing perfume and going at the guards etc. Just find a nice place to kill lots and lots of mobs for the tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    Youre trolling..... right? Please say your trolling before I cry :'(
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=71347

Apply Aura: Mod Speed Mounted Flight
    Value: 310

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Teli
    Well, SFK = worgens, and worgens + goblins = cataclysm
    You might be onto something there
    Why is the shield generator always outside the shield?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by astronomic
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=71347

Apply Aura: Mod Speed Mounted Flight
    Value: 310
    Yeah, I can't wait to see the QQfests about people "ninjaing" this and shit. :P
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Ran in and oneshot this without knowing about the perfumes at all. It was pretty healing intensive, but other than that, it was a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthbearer
    my group got now in 2 ids in about 30 kills , 1 pet, 1 heartbreaker and ~8 gas masks
    Well no we dont have that meny level 80´s but you can summon him from level 75 and yes we have 41 level 75 toons. leveling is hard to level you need to play atleast 20 hrs aday right?

Quote Originally Posted by ruambivalence
    Please don't quit WoW!!! the world will fall apart without you! i'll miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg please don't!!
    LOL, I like you.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

the mount is only 310% if you already have learned a 310%, if not, it's 280% (150 not having epic fly)
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Deleted

just got my pink rocket and i love it!

Also pets taking crazy damage from the aoe, which is weird...
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by CaspianRoach
    Can it be 2manned by a well-geared tank and a dps?
    We 3 manned it first try: Screenshot

Then our healer handed in the quest with Hummel thinking that was the 'end', only to start the event again when we were all oom etc :P
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***
    ----------------------------------------

Got my mount today its probly one of the best mounts ever ! love the hearts over your head when you mount it! ;D