League Of Legends - 100% free MOBA!

Hey guys, are you looking for a MOBA (multi-player online battle arena) that is:

-100% free to play
    -Won't kick your ass for being a new player
    -Actually has people playing it constantly
    -Has a fucking HUGE selection (40+) of fun, unique heroes

Then https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5147b4e9633"]LEAGUE OF LEGENDS[/url] is the game for YOU!

In all seriousness, LoL is really fun, really easy to get into for new players, with features such as recommended items, death recaps, skill-based matchmaking and a tutorial level, and very, VERY addictive!

I used to play HoN, but as soon as i tried LoL i made the switch. HoN is such a clusterfuck compared to LoL!

The way the free to play system works, is:
    -All accounts are free to create.
    -Every week, a set of 10 Free Champions are available. They change every week to ensure variety, as well as being able to try out every champion
    -As you play games, you earn influence points. You get more IP if you win, but you still get some if you loose. Influence points can be used to permanently unlock your favourite champions, as well as buy runes to augment your champion
    -If you choose to, you can purchase 'Riot Points' for real money, which can also be used to unlock champions, at a much faster rate

If you DL, add Istvan to your friends list and we'll play some games!

Here's the link again: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5147b4e9633"]LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SIGN UP[/url]

10+ Year Old Account

Re: League Of Legends - 100% free MOBA!

I'm all ready addicted to pot WoW and masturbation I don't need another addiction thank you.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    I'm all ready addicted to pot WoW and masturbation I don't need another addiction thank you.
    Now that you mention it, i haven't really played WoW since i started playing this game. I guess the human male only has room for three addictions at a time :P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by The Taco Man
    Now that you mention it, i haven't really played WoW since i started playing this game. I guess the human male only has room for three addictions at a time :P
    Yep
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

I have to say I disagree...

Ive played League of Legends but the community is far from forgiving new players. Hell, when I started I've been cursed out of lobbies and games cause I was a level 3. Sometimes games are terribly unbalanced. You join a game "Noobs Only!" and you end up playing with a level 25 in the group and get raped.

It's a fun game to spend some time in, but I didnt find the community enjoyable at all.

Love the game, been playing dota for like 3 years, but when i tryed LoL i automatically switched over( reconnection's ftw! ).

Dont really like the graphics that much, i think its TOO cartoonish.

Cool heroes, cool new abilities, cool synergies, though most of the heroes have atleast one same ability like the dota ones. Maybe it was intended..

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab
    Love the game, been playing dota for like 3 years, but when i tryed LoL i automatically switched over( reconnection's ftw! ).

Dont really like the graphics that much, i think its TOO cartoonish.

Cool heroes, cool new abilities, cool synergies, though most of the heroes have atleast one same ability like the dota ones. Maybe it was intended..
    No they had no idea that more than one character had the same ability. MASSIVE OVERSIGHT