Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WolC, The new MMO Taking over WoW

That's right. Prepare for a brand new MMO.

http://www.worldoflordcraft.com

The world map:

http://www.worldoflordcraft.com/_ima...es/games02.jpg

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: WolC, The new MMO Taking over WoW

I lol'd. Talk about being wannabe.
    A wise man once said: "Purples are just a means, not an end"

I took a few glances at the site and started dying of laughter, they're not even trying to hide the fact they're ripping off wow (tauren, really? only one other fantasy genre uses that name for cow people)

It's worse than alganon, and alganon looked like a really bad wannabe
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Come back in 3 years, when WoL has two expansions: The Crusade is Burning and Grasp of the Witchking, people will be complaining that vanilla WoL was sooooooooo much better and the game is way too easy.

15+ Year Old Account

Wow.. um.. Someone is going to get sued big time. They even have Kodos in the screenshot..

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield
    Come back in 3 years, when WoL has two expansions: The Crusade is Burning and Grasp of the Witchking, people will be complaining that vanilla WoL was sooooooooo much better and the game is way too easy.
    This sir...is Win.

Is this real?! There's been MMO's that used Wow's Formula in a attempt to make a successful MMO, but this.... is copy and paste.

If I was Blizzard, I would wake my lawyers up. Its lawsuit time.

EDIT: Also, I was looking at the Front Page news, and this made me laugh a bit. Them trying to justify why they did it with lots of spelling errors.
    http://www.worldoflordcraft.com/news...b-c977e0445b50

I would really love to see a GM respond on this on the official forum because these guys are not like Algalon, these guys have literally taken mobs and character design straight from WoW. This isn't just copycatting, this is clear theft.

Even though I seriously doubt anyone would ever pay attention to this game, which might be why Blizzard wouldn't care, I still think they need to be put down and made an example of.

Oh and by the way, that website is not safe.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by The Core
    Oh and by the way, that website is not safe.
    Not safe as in INC Keyloggers?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account

Fuck me it's Alganon all over again.

Deleted

Alganon will blast WoW away, for sure. Blizzard would never have thought of having a "soldier class" with "anger", which starts at 0 and builds up in combat. Nothing like rage at all!

This made my day...they're going to sue the pants of them

To which they most likely reply "you don't need to sue us to get our pants off"

^ subsequently sued for sexual harrassment and copyright infringement

"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?"

Look like something the WoW devs threw together for their April fools joke if you ask me.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad
    Look like something the WoW devs threw together for their April fools joke if you ask me.
    These are the guys from evony, they're famous for ripping off of popular games and calling them their own

Also, they're well known for intentionally putting keyloggers into their game, so I wouldn't attempt to start the client if you want to play it to see how bad it is
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Quote Originally Posted by Almega
    These are the guys from evony, they're famous for ripping off of popular games and calling them their own

Also, they're well known for intentionally putting keyloggers into their game, so I wouldn't attempt to start the client if you want to play it to see how bad it is
    Ohhh, Envoy.... why hasn't the creators of Civilization Sued them into the ground...

Seriously, those Advertisements are annoying, "Save the Queen". :

To create something like this, you need to be a genius with a perfect sense or humour, or just a total retard
    This is just so fucking ugly
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

They've took the same models swel :-\

http://www.worldoflordcraft.com/games/04.htm
    They're not even trying anymore.
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    http://www.worldoflordcraft.com/games/04.htm
    They're not even trying anymore.
    Lol
    Copy and Paste..... if I was Blizzard, I would've sued these guys into a smoldering crater.

holy lol, that was some big bad grammars there.