Advise please - and be gentle :)

This is me ...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=Terenas&n=Cog

I have kinda stumbled my way to where I am at the moment gear-wise and am not sure what to do next. I very rarely get the chance to raid so any advice on gear upgrades/changes (please be specific) etc would be appreciated based on trumps/frosties (frosties would be very long term). I want to try and be the best reti I can based on my playtime/lack of raids.

Thanks in advance.

Cog

Re: Advise please - and be gentle :)

Armory shows you without a neck equipped, I assume that this is a bug...
    your gems look good for the most part replace the 6stats one in your wrist with str and potentially change your meta to the 21crit 3%crit dmg.

as far as gear I'd grab a second piece of t9 probably gloves or legs, and the 245 libram.
    IDK ret all that well, but I think your first frost pieces would have to be getting to 2pt10 asap b/c its pretty awesome.

If you really wanna min/max drop mining for JC or maybe engi.

-Helm gem should be 10Str/10Crit
    -Shoulder gem should be 10 Str/10Crit
    -Cloak enchant should be 22 Agility once you pick up 2T9
    -Chest gem should be 10 Stats in the blue socket
    -Wrist gem should be 20 Str
    -Glove enchant should be 44AP
    -Libram should be ilvl 245 Emblem of Triumph libram. Once you have 4T10, you will want to be the Emblem of Frost libram
    -Belt socket should be 20 Str. Prismatic gems do not have to go in prismatic sockets. The 10 Stats gem counts as any color and should only be used in sockets that grant a bonus. The belt buckle grants nothing.
    -Glyph of Hammer of Wrath should be Glyph of Consecration.

The suggested gem changes to use 10Str/10Crit only apply once you pick up your second piece of T9. That piece should be the T9 legs because you badly need some expertise.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

dude, listen.

we have a "rate the ret/holy/prot paladin here. dont create your own topics for this.

because i've seen several of these, i will lock it instead of deleting so its another 'warning' for others to see.