15+ Year Old Account
    In the cookie jar. Stay The F*ck Away From It.

Can't seem to get my HP up.

Hi, im kinda new to paladin tanking, and i'm doing great so far, the problem is in raids: my HP wont go past 32000~ i have one t10 set and the rest t9 and some other stuff, (armory link) so my question is to you, how do i do it?
    and yes, i have read all the guides there are to find, but i still can't make heads or tails out of it.

Greets Ravex

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mrage&cn=Ravex

P.S. i am aware that i do not have a second profession, tips on that are welcome aswell
    P.S.S. i'm kinda low on cash, so i cannot afford super expensive stuff

(EDIT) i am working on getting money atm to gem everything 30+ stam, enchants are on their way aswell, fixed my spec(for the most part) thanks for all the help, but i think i got this now, and i cannot believe how noobish i acted because i was missing enchants etc, its kinda a duh moment, as stated below.
    Abandon all hope to humanity and you won't be disappointed in random LFGs.

My Rogue

And waay too many alts

Re: Can't seem to get my HP up.

Many stam enchants missing, and if your planning to get your HP up you need to Gem ALL 30+ stam gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Wow. You don't even know the basics. Challenging Shout is not and has never been a taunt. It doesn't even remotely function like a taunt.

I didn't take that close of a look at your gear (not in a position to do so at the moment)

But, around 32000 (Unbuffed, I'm assuming?) is really a sort of "plateau" that is a bit of a hurdle to overcome. I remember when I surpassed it, and my health just kept going up after that. What you really need to do is review your enchants, and gems (You said you don't have a second profession, and if you're cheap, you can pick up Alchemy to make your own epic gems). Also, if you want straight Stam, change your trinkets up.

It's also good to note that you just lost 4% Stamina from a hotfix, so keep that in mind if you just got a few upgrades.

yes gems however your missing enchants which hurts alot. i would also pick up jc as a profession, it should be easy with mining.

also please keep in mind while your wearing all the teir you can get your off pieces such as bracers, boots, rings and ammy are lower level gear. something quick you could do is farm a black heart trinket from 5 man toc, its a nice 130ish stam increase and has a good proc.

you need to get enchants you have almost no stam enchants that will bring your hp up between 1-2k

Here's a list for ya.

Gloves - 18 Stam
    Chest - 275HP
    Bracers - 40 Stam
    Shield - 18 Stam
    Belt - 30 Stam (from buckle)
    Legs - 55 Stam/22 Agility
    Boots - 22 Stam
    Cloak - 225 Armor or 22 Agility or 16 Defense (listed in recommended order) Get something on it
    Weapon - Blood Draining or Mongoose or Blade Ward (listed in order of personal preference) Get something on it\

Stop socketing Defense/Strength!! Just following the suggested enchants, you will gain ~2500HP (183 Stam + 275HP), some avoidance (from the Agility), and some armor (~245 armor before talents).

AND FIX YOUR SPEC!!!!

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Gems/profession bonuses.

Pick up LW/Enchanting/Blacksmithing/JC for an additional 60ish stam gain which would probably give you close to another 1k hp (around 800 to be more precise) fully raid buffed.

-Cloak enchant
    -Chest enchant
    -Bracer enchant
    -Glove enchant
    -Belt buckle
    -Boot enchant
    -Armor patch on legs
    -Wep/shield

If you took care of those enchants and made em all stam (or HP) with the exception of the cloak and weapon enchants, you would be able to pull off at least another 2k hp.

If you need help picking out enchants, FAQ is a nice place to look.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-pa...or-3-3-and-on/
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

When i see someone in t10/t9 tear loot with no enchants and bad gems it makes me cry

One advice. And one only.

-> USE YOUR BRAIN <-
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

15+ Year Old Account

Aside from all the stam enchants and stam gems stated in this thread, prot pallies did just receive a Stam nerf. So, if you were lacking in Stam to begin with, then the nerf probably hurt you more than it hurt the higher geared people. But, there is nothing you can do a bout a nerf, you can however do something about the lack of enchants and proper gems.

GL, HF.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Get Enchants and proper sockets, stop trying to catch all socket bonuses and go for pure 30 stamina in the ones that are lower then 12/9stamina bonuses. Can't be hard to see that you might need enchants to get more hp.chest,wrist,hands,legs,feets,shield: all these enchant able items gives stamina ( If you enchant right). And PLEASE fix your god damn specc.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Instead of just telling him to fix his spec, you could tell him which he should be using and why it's better than the one he currently has.

I'm about to start a raid, and don't have time for a long post, so the short version:

This spec provides more utility, threat and damage mitigation than the one you're currently using.

People would probably take his post a little more serious if he atleast looked like he was trying. Missing enchants is kind of DUH moment.

There are plenty of guides out there you can look at. Also if you are goign to raid anything, you need to get enchants along with gems meant for what you will be doing. Also get your second profession.

Ya know that skipping a +12 stam bonus to socket +24 stam is kinda counter productive. And so is not having a hybrid red/blue gem to activate your meta.

rub it.