Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

Quote Originally Posted by XemnasXD
    and hardmodes didn't exist so whats your point...QQ about difficulty when YOU beat all the hardmodes...
    this
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Xzav
    that would actually be impressive since you can only be 80 but you start at 1. therefore you would be 81 by the time you've said ding 80 times
    Roll hunter, say ding for your pet aswell, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Is there a DK out there with heroic Bryntroll now? D: Somebody let me know, so I know to run away screaming when I see him/her in PvP.
    Because DKs do serious dmg ... oh wait
    forumz addict :>

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by CobraN
    Because DKs do serious dmg ... oh wait
    ummmmm im pretty sure they do...just sayin
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Is there a stream of the raid going on?
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

They have now downed Lady and Gunship.

Down goes Saurfang!

Dreamwalker down.

Quote Originally Posted by Contrivez
    Dreamwalker down.
    I'm curious how many healers were used in heroic.
    Signatures are overrated.

festergut down

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    ummmmm im pretty sure they do...just sayin
    think he was talking about pvp

i hope Vodka gets the world first on LK. I have always been impressed with their level of integrity, modesty, and lack of being whiny, complainy, or bitchy, unlike that one guild that cries to sleep when they don't get first, and screams exploit... who are they? Ensidia? couldn't be.... karma bites.

Anyways. good luck vodka. You deserve the world first.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by OafusBladesEdge
    i hope Vodka gets the world first on LK. I have always been impressed with their level of integrity, modesty, and lack of being whiny, complainy, or bitchy, unlike that one guild that cries to sleep when they don't get first, and screams exploit... who are they? Ensidia? couldn't be.... karma bites.

Anyways. good luck vodka. You deserve the world first.
    I like Vodka too, for that same reason.
    However, I also like Ensidia for that same reason. They don't whine, complain, bitch or cry in their sleep about exploits when they don't get world first. They say "Gratz ". Anything else is just bogus started by random, relentless hate.

There are guilds who QQ everytime they don't get a world first. I despise those. However, Ensidia is not one of those. Is it that hard to get into the head of you random haters?
    I'll just start by pointing out that they weren't the ones who ratted out on Exodus, contrary to popular belief pretty much history written in stone by the haters.

OnT: Good job, I guess.

Already Heroic Festergut down. Nice job Blizzard. It never got cleared this fast in TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius
    I like Vodka too, for that same reason.
    However, I also like Ensidia for that same reason. They don't whine, complain, bitch or cry in their sleep about exploits when they don't get world first. They say "Gratz ". Anything else is just bogus started by random, relentless hate.

There are guilds who QQ everytime they don't get a world first. I despise those. However, Ensidia is not one of those. Is it that hard to get into the head of you random haters?
    I'll just start by pointing out that they weren't the ones who ratted out on Exodus, contrary to popular belief pretty much history written in stone by the haters.

OnT: Good job, I guess.
    But Ensidia was the ones to rat out Stars.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    Already Heroic Festergut down. Nice job Blizzard. It never got cleared this fast in TBC.
    no kidding. I mean it took almost a whole week for all of Black Temple to be cleared

Deleted

BS!

Deleted

They ratted out absolutely nothing. The community in some way or form found out that STARS had been cycling Holy Wrath, or perhaps they had even admitted it, I'm unsure. Ensidia being the ones to rat out STARS was - as always - a myth spawned by the haters.

However, you're right to some part: Kungen mentioned that exploit while blogging about end-boss bugs several months later. Not sure if that's what you mean by ratting out, but here's the link:
    http://ensidia.com/Kungen/blog/4081/ CTRL+F to Anub'arak

Quote Originally Posted by Kattias
    no kidding. I mean it took almost a whole week for all of Black Temple to be cleared
    Two weeks actually, by Nihilum. Without limited tries. That's still not one day.

Do you think Sunwell would be cleared this fast with limited tries? Since that was the last raid in TBC like ICC is in WotLK.

But yeah, clearing ICC hardmodes up to Rotface in just a few hours, with a max of 10 tries on Saurfang, on patch day is normal, right?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

How are they doing now? I just read they're trying rotface but any streams up ATM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!