2-healing sindragosa 10-man possible?

I run a 10-man group with two heals and we dont have an option of having a dps go healer, so is this even possible to 2-heal? Whenever we get to phase 3 (which is easy for us btw, no problem there) one of our healers gets unchained magic, the other gets frost beacon and its gg. Has anyone done this? Not looking forward to having to replace one of my long time members since we've been doing 2-heals since ulduar (got glory of uld 10 with 2 heals, got tribute to insanity with 2 heals, etc) so I know its not our healers being bad.

Re: 2-healing sindragosa 10-man possible?

sure it is.
    downed her with drood + pala on our 5th attempt.
    ...just another dream within a dream...

We're thinking on trying 2 healers next time, since we seem to have DPS problems (got to enrage once), I always have full mana and phases 1/2 are quite easy to heal. The only problem as you say is the unchained magic/frost beacon combo on the healers. Since we have two palas in the raid we'll try bubbling the one with the unchained magic debuff so he can continue spamming heals.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Shaman and Priest, 2 healers, we took portals everytime.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mmc
    sindragosa and portals...
    WHAT?

Tried to do it with disc/resto druid. Well, there is only one more caster in our 10man setup, so phase 3 is a pain in the ass for them. No kill, people just die because our healers can't heal.
    This is funny, because our guild downed Sindragosa in 25man pretty easily and no 10man setups downed her yet.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Deleted

Let Unchained Magic stack to 8/9, use a dmg reduce cooldown for your 10th stack, let it bloom, then heal again until 6~7 stacks, let it bloom again.
    Just remember to heal yourself up after each stack and to LoS off the buffet before the bloom.

Also, watch the Arcane Explosion animation she does when casting buffet, jump out, throw the tank a quick heal, get behind the iceblock again to prevent the stack.

Quote Originally Posted by pavulon
    sindragosa and portals...
    WHAT?
    wrong dragon bro.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Omega0255
    wrong dragon bro.
    Rite, anyway we two healed Sindragosa as well.

All three of our 10 man groups killed her with 2 healers. I can't tell you off the top of my head what the setups were, but it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc
    wrong dragon bro

Quote Originally Posted by moguri
    I run a 10-man group with two heals and we dont have an option of having a dps go healer, so is this even possible to 2-heal? Whenever we get to phase 3 (which is easy for us btw, no problem there) one of our healers gets unchained magic, the other gets frost beacon and its gg. Has anyone done this? Not looking forward to having to replace one of my long time members since we've been doing 2-heals since ulduar (got glory of uld 10 with 2 heals, got tribute to insanity with 2 heals, etc) so I know its not our healers being bad.
    It is doable, but as you said, there will be alot of wipes due to RNG deaths.

Depends on your healers and luck on iceblocks, we failed with shaman + paladin because they can't heal much while moving, while we did it with druid + pala the next day.

The healing on sdiragosa i say depends alot more on the DPS then the accual healer. Ex, letting your melee or caster stack up to 15 cuz the other rogue didnt get it and was beating him on dps is not the healers fault, along with people not reseting debuffs and having aura tick for 4k. I heal it as a holypriest and its just spam PoM and PoH everywhere and hope i dont get the debuff.
    The debuff does make it sorta RNG, but if you keep calm and reset your Magic Buffet before letting your unstable tick off its very easy; 2 healers is enough for this. (Unless you get bent over by RNG and royaly @ssfked!

That's a risk I would not take. Healer A gets debuff while healer B gets blocked and have fun now. You can survive this with cooldowns once maybe but why bother? If you get to the enrage with 3 healers, tell your DPS to learn the fight and stop being bad at it.

Alot of RNG can come up.
    Id suggest not doing this.

If you have no choice but to 2 heal, assuming your DPS is good, using FR gear is an option. As in the ilvl213 stuff. DPS should still be pulling 4-5k which is enough to get the job done.