Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Magtheridon solo

gz if you managed this.

but im curious about the fact that if you dont kill the adds he will despawn @ 30%. happened like 2 weeks ago for our 3 man kill since i thought its a "bit" more challange to have the adds up.

dunno if it got fixed in the last 2 weeks but gj if you realy have soloed it.

btw whats the name of the addon which simply shows (need) and the roll you made after you or someone else won an item.

rgds

10+ Year Old Account

We kill him pretty regularly. (Tankadin, DPSWarrior, Holypriest)

I just wonder when Blizzard will nerf his drops like they did with Ony because daily-Quests are sooo much more fun than killing old content raid bosses ._.

This is not a fake , Check any sources before going on saying fake or not.

Armory says, he had a Magtheridon Kill Feb 10th
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-fe...nis&cn=Napghin
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

This looks like fun!

Gratz on the kill. I have a fairly decent DK tank that I will give this a blast on tonight. And see how it goes.

The only problem with despawning i got in one try was, when i was tanking at the entrance gate of the room. One knockback just kicked me through the gate and the boss reseted. Since than i tanked him against a wall in all trys and never had a despawn problem.

I have no addon for the rolling.. its just the Blizz ui what shows it this way. There is a option ingame. I dont exactly know how its called. maybe someone else can help here?

The magic of the adds and especially the aura of the infernals are the problems i see for a prot pala, because this dmg cant be blocked. Maybe a shadow/fire aura will help. But anyhow it will maybe be the only dmg a pala in blockgear will get.
    For Dks spell deflection is pure win for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    This is not a fake , Check any sources before going on saying fake or not.
    did any of us say it was a fake? no!

all i said was that i found it wierd that he didn't blow up like he should. so get your facts straight before putting words in other people's mouths

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by enbee
    18-20k hp was t6

I tried this on my pala a few months ago, but he kept despawning a few mins in (I kept all the adds up aswell)
    He said buffed. a T4 tank could reach 18k fully raid buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl
    gz if you managed this.

but im curious about the fact that if you dont kill the adds he will despawn @ 30%. happened like 2 weeks ago for our 3 man kill since i thought its a "bit" more challange to have the adds up.

dunno if it got fixed in the last 2 weeks but gj if you realy have soloed it.

btw whats the name of the addon which simply shows (need) and the roll you made after you or someone else won an item.

rgds
    Then you got screwed. I did this Wednesday on my paladin with 3 friends. First attempt I tanked on the at the gate and got knocked through it at 59%. Second attempts I tanked on the back wall and we killed him in oh, 12-15 minutes I believe. Left the adds up the entire time.

I can't confirm whether he blows up or not anymore as my head is too foggy currently. All I remember are the lewts and and phat ammount of gold we got that prompted us to go 4 man Al'ar, Void Reaver, Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, and Hydross. As well as prompted us to make these same kills, possibly even more with the same 4 people every week when we can all be online at the same time.

If no one has confirmed the death animation by my group's next kill, I'll (if I ever stop being stupid and figure it out) record a video with Xfire and upload it.
    "Honesty is a talent, and truth is a cure for ignorance." ~ Unknown
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~ Adam (Mythbuster) Savage
    "Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." ~ Bill Watterson
    "Believe in your strength. Continue to push forward unflinchingly, and without straying from your path." ~ Hero's Spirit

all in all it isnt that hard

i solo'd Supremus myself in BT, he's actually easier then Magtheridon imo, but it takes longer to kill him (i must admit i did have help on the adds and first boss)

all i can say on soloing TBC bosses/raids is this: BLOOD DKS FTW

still gratz to u for doing it, i'll try it tomorrow myself, seems fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Someone believes the earth is flat, call them stupid.
    Someone believes Andorra is in Africa, call them uneducated.
    Someone believes you can go make coffee in the back of your car because it's set on "autopilot", call them retarded.
    But if someone believes a magical bearded man rewards you with eternal life in the clouds as long as you drink the magical whine-blood of a long dead carpenter in church, don't you dare argue with his beliefs.

Congratulations on the kill. I just spent a couple hours trying to kill Magtheridon, but I gave up due to the constant despawning. My DPS is a bit too slow anyway, I'm only doing ~2,200 out of the required ~2,850 to kill him. I may attempt him in the future when my gear is better although I doubt that will happen before I stop playing.

We've come along way since the "good" old days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYD0WJonNeU