easyest bracket/hardest bracket

what do you people think is the easyest bracket. i personally believe the 5v5 bracket has the easyest games, but is the hardest to get going. you can throw any 5 decent people together and get somewhere.

hardest: i personally believe that the 2v2 is the hardest pracket. i play an ele sham, and imo. ele shams are not made for 2v2.

3v3 is, and probably always will stay fairly balanced. blizz balances arena around 3v3.

Re: easyest bracket/hardest bracket

5v5 is the hardest to coordinate so i guess that would be the hardest one, and 2v2 is the easy bracket, but for some classes they will see 2v2 as hard and 5v5 easy and vice versa

as already mentioned, 5v5 is the hardest to coordinate in, but also the most facerollish, so i'd not call it hard. It's more that people don't do 5's because it is a terrible button mash fest, see who dies first. 3v3 is the most balanced, but there's major flaws too(hi rmp, beastcleave and spellcleave).

I personally enjoy 2's the most, the less random people i have to play with, the better.

Like Stings said, it really depends on your class. As a rogue I feel pretty viable in most brackets but obviously classes like ele shaman just aren't meant for 2s. Its a bit silly to look at it beyond that because the exact same percent of people get gladiator in 2s as in 3s as in 5s.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantism
    Like Stings said, it really depends on your class. As a rogue I feel pretty viable in most brackets but obviously classes like ele shaman just aren't meant for 2s. Its a bit silly to look at it beyond that because
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantism
    because the exact same percent of people get gladiator in 2s as in 3s as in 5s.
    this is dumb
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTnIGEzvTiw
    MINE

How do you feel viable as a rogue in 5's?
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

it really depends on your skill level comp and gear in 2v2.

2 decently geared/skill players with minimum coordination can quickly faceroll in 2s (thats why dual dps comps are acceptable). You're biggest issue here is more or less your comp v cmop comparison and you and your partners personal survivability

3v3 is very easily balanced.

I think 5v5 is hardest simply b/c the coordination. When you think even in the simplest of situations (5mans or even 10 easymode raids) with static continuous moves that are easily predictable, people easily botch that up you gotta consider that in a 5v5 with numberous variables that are only semi-predictable at most, that it would be harder to coordinate.