Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: ICC Heroic, Plush Pets, Q4 2009 Results, Blue posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Why NOT balance the game around 1v1?
    because it's cool when a rogue jumps on you and rapes you while you are farming

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by verenity
    Well since the Asian guilds are now able 2 raid in heroic Stars has downed first 2 bosses already, and are pushing hard. I see them doing the impossible and being first 2 down LK.
    As far as I know Stars haven't even got 1 Heroic kill yet. If you are talking about 즐거운공격대 then that isn't Stars, that is a Korean guild,

10+ Year Old Account

so did all the Guilds who downed BQL have all 20 trys left?
    or did they wipe a couple of times?
    I know that those guilds probably trained the fights on alt chars and I also knew that most,if not all Bosses would fall in the first ID, but I was actually expecting it to be a close Call to even REACH the LK HC in the first ID.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

It just needs to be close enough that you don't feel like a bonehead for raiding with the spec you prefer to play.

But what if someone wants to raid as a beastmas....HAHAHAHA!!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I guess ALL the specs dont actually need to be viable in raids afterall, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg99
    Starcraft 2 Beta this month.
    When I saw that I literally went ;D
    the only thingy that put a light on my face ... through all that info ...BETA!!! THIS MONTH!!!

Mmmm, Vodka and Exodus both killed Blood Queen within an hour or two of Paragon doing it, and those kills happened almost 8 hours ago... Not sure why they were left out

To add to this, the top guilds will be doing hardmode attempts with alt raids before doing them with their mains. I do expect to see attempts at the LK hardmode encounter, however we'll have to wait and see if they are able to kill it yet, or if one of the other hard modes is bugged/unkillable this week.

China is able to play WoW again, that was posted in a news article many months back.

And please stop QQ'ing over the hardmode content. Most of us will probably never see these hardmodes so get over yourself. The fact that it's now Thursday and only 1 end boss is down says enough. These guys are raiding around the clock afterall, give them and Blizz some credit.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermaniac
    Blizzard , you should widen the Baby Gryphon pet's eyes. He looks way too serious for a baby. The plush is awesome because it doesn't look serious.
    BBY GRPHNZ R SRS BSNZ.

Deleted

awww the wind rider is so cute , gj blizz on making the hard modes pahtetic , tbh wtb TBC difficulty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth
    From the slides:

Didn't the old 11M value included Chinese players (since 5M were US+US)?
    Isn't WoW still not playable in China?

So... shouldn't the subscribers be more like 5/6M?
    WoW is running again in China. Started at the beginning of this month.

They changed from The9 to Netease as a provider.

yeah i pointed out the quest "bugs" during love in the air holiday...

The ulduar was just one, if anyone didn't want a group they could make 100 of those damn charms (10 bracelets) in 8 mins from the infa green quests in icecrown.

Basically these mobs gave XP if you were below 80, so.. you got a chance of the charm, there's quite a few of them such as the explorer questin the fjord or the ebon blade daily quest.

After releasing the info (to stagnate the market, some of the prices were ridiculous for trading the braclets) i also got in touch with a GM within a few hours it was all fixed.

Blizz should've kept these two pets bound to their factions. I see no reason Alliance would be running around with a pet with a huge Horde crest hanging on their neck, and other way around for Horde.

Let factions at least keep their unique flying mount pets, don't mix them up

Progression schmogression, plushie pets are going to be available.

Why draw steel against the might of the lich king, when you can draw cuteness?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Authenticator not yet available to HTC tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by semetin
    Blizz should've kept these two pets bound to their factions. I see no reason Alliance would be running around with a pet with a huge Horde crest hanging on their neck, and other way around for Horde.

Let factions at least keep their unique flying mount pets, don't mix them up
    it's blizzard... money > all.

although i do need just 2 more pets for my fawn... so this works.. give one plush to my 2 year old neice and... keep.. the other..for.. mys.... someone else.. yes.. someone whose not me

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg99
    Starcraft 2 Beta this month.
    When I saw that I literally went ;D
    I came. Want pix?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfbeard
    Authenticator not yet available to HTC tattoo
    Just check the Market from your phone

Quote Originally Posted by fapsta
    Just check the Market from your phone
    what do you mean??

I think it would be easier if they just made a windows mobile application, then it would instantly work on many phones!

HTC Touch HD user here also needs authenticater

Quote Originally Posted by d3v
    Me neither, the AH is part of the game, if you can't login into the game, then you shouldn't be able to access the AH either. But I'm sure many will disagree with me.
    What scares me is where they mention this being a premium service. So will everyone be able to check the status of your auctions but you have to pay a higher subscription to be able to adjust them over the web?

I know blizz always said they would never sell in game gold but if they start selling the ability to make gold efficiently then that would be treading very close to the line if not over it I think.

As for DKs in arena, I think the problem comes down a lot to being unable to put much pressure on a Holy Paladin without a DPS assist. A DK can't put enough pressure on a well geared Holy Paladin to make them actually cast a spell now, with cleanse, freedom and the very high healing of holy shock unmitigated a well geared holy paladin basically is untouchable by a DK. Holy Paladin right now is just an incredibly hard counter to the DK.

What I think would be interesting would be to make two simple changes. Firstly, make cleansing diseases apply a mana drain to the cleanser. Everytime you cleanse a disease you lose 1% of your maximum mana. This would make cleansing much more of an applied defensive move than it is now. If you really want to prevent a burst you can cleanse but the cleanse spam that shuts the class down completely would be stopped. The second would be to make blood plague apply a very specific healing debuff that reduces the amount healed by instant spells by 50%. It wouldn't make it easy for a DK to burst down a healer but it would mean that a DK could at least eventually pressure a healer into having to do a hard cast spell.

and once again, people QQ cause hard modes are not hard enough, yet they didn't even try them :P GG
    Stop standing in fire...

• Quote Originally Posted by Evyan
      No shit sherlock...
      And here I was hoping for new info...AGAIN :s
    Quote Originally Posted by Evyan
    There you go, Cataclysm is gonna be released on June 25th, 2010.

http://www.thehut.com/games/platform.../10059672.html

You can pre***-order it

edit: I'm aware that it says not confirmed but better that nothing, nevermind.

ok listen the fuck up