Poll: Do you enjoy Rick Astley?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Does ANYONE actually enjoy Rick Astley?

I dont mind the over used song but it does get rather anoying when you try to look something up and you get rickroll'ed with in the vid description some guy who thinks hes funny (it was funny when it first happened not so much after alot of times)

Not gonna lie. i love 80's music. I don't think i really understood it when i got rickrolled the first time it happened to me. I was just like "cool.... time to see some WoTLK Alpha Models.... loading....loading.... OH MAN I LOVE THIS SONG!"

Massive 80s fan. So yes, I like him and I knew every word to the song before rick rolling was popularised. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamima
    This is funny cos my mother is mates with his sister, no joke.
    Really? My mom is a good friend of his sister too, no joke.

What can I say? He's a catchy nubcake
    Friend: "You are so much more awesome than normal"
    Me: "That's just your diplomatic way of telling me you think I'm completely strange."
    Friend: "No use for you to deny it anymore then!" *proceeds to pat my head*
    ... I love my friends. Or something. -.-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJL3g5MaMp8

best mashup ever(yes it's the rickroll song form rick) and yes, i know it's a weird combo, but it sounds DAMN GOOD :O even the brids outside my window are singign along :O
    Quote Originally Posted by spiny View Post
    I always mean to get around to doing Archaeology but something always comes up. Like anything. Anything at all. Mowing the lawn. Eating glass for others' amusement, watching my cat clean its butt, etc.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street is the lead systems designer on World of Warcraft. He has four dogs: three epic retrievers and one green terrier suitable for disenchanting.

A lot of his music is ridiculously catchy and I've grown a fancy to him over years of very casually listening to his music.

And about the RickRolls, I hardly mind any more. Even if it's an obvious RickRoll, I'll still click it. Because at the end of those minutes I feel like I just heard a good song, not like I just got tricked.