Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Paragon Attempts for LK week 2

Since they have cleared to the LK in week 1 does that mean they can do normal modes for the other bosses and just use their 20 attempts for the LK?

Re: Paragon Attempts for LK week 2

Yes

no

no they need to down the heroic version of the end wing bosses during that week to kill LK duing same week

since they got to H LK the first week with 14 attempts remaining, i think they'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Specifically the ones with limited attempts: Putri, Bloodqueen, VDW and Sindra
    VDW doesn't have limited attempts.

VDW(Valithiria Dreamwalker) is not one of the liimited attempts boss, and can therefore be killed in normal mode even when going for HC LK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanari
    You Sir.
    Get my Cookie of The Year Award.

IT HAS RAISINS!
    [quote="Boubouille"]
    BM is also the most popular secondary spec, though maybe it could just be to play Pokemon with Spirit Beasts. (Source)

they will moste likly 1 shot those first 11 bosses on hc anyway now that they know what extra abilitis thay have

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

dont forget the 1st quarter XD
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanoble
    dont forget the 1st quarter XD
    there is no boss with limited attempts in the first quarter

Quote Originally Posted by rathofvol
    there is no boss with limited attempts in the first quarter
    Yeah, Saurfang is in another part of ICC..

Quote Originally Posted by Gorillaface
    Saurfang never has been on limited attempts anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorillaface
    Never been in ICC I see...

Neither have you it seems...

Quote Originally Posted by yetun
    they will moste likly 1 shot those first 11 bosses on hc anyway now that they know what extra abilitis thay have
    yup, they'll be working hard to get these bosses on farm in order to get hardmode gear for their mains and alts they'll need for the heroic LK fight
    My guild <Rollin Deep> - See one of these guys? Run. Else you will die.

I dont remember who made this Map for Icc bosses but i just changed it a bit and credit to the guy who made it, who ever he is or where! Dont sue me pls!

| Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by rmelv7
    Neither have you it seems...
    Saurfang don't have limited attempts. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by pushyman
    Since they have cleared to the LK in week 1 does that mean they can do normal modes for the other bosses and just use their 20 attempts for the LK?
    As stated they need to kill the endbosses on hc mode but it would be stupid not to kill all bosses on HM for maximum gearing up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTachy0n
    As stated they need to kill the endbosses on hc mode but it would be stupid not to kill all bosses on HM for maximum gearing up.
    Precisely, not only do they already have a slight gear advantage (downing all of the token giving bosses bar lich king week 1), but they also have a tactical advantage over other guilds attempting Lich King on hard mode so adding more gear to their players by upgrading more items to heroic over the 264 stuff could bring the kill closer to them.

Why would they clear it on normal when there is better loot on heroic, and they can do it anyway?
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace