Spriest with 60 Frost Badges, what to buy?

I just got my 60'th frost badge, and you all can see my gear (bought 2pc tier 10 with frost badges already, but other pieces cost 90 badges), so what should I buy next?

Re: Spriest with 60 Frost Badges, what to buy?

you should buy other pieces of the set , plain and simple
    HTML Code:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Johnish/simple

If you buy anything before your 4 piece...you fail. Yes, it's that big a deal.

I'ld need 200 frost badges to get the other two pieces...

Im playing as a Shadow Priest in WoW.
    You "have to" buy 4xtier 10 using your emblems.
    There is nothing special that you can buy and is very very useful for you until you have gear ilvl 232/245.
    After 4xt10 - there are nice gloves or even chest and belt, but you have to think about that in future... to pick correct 4xtier and get 5th non tier(coz 5th doesn't stand[is not good] for some ppl)

Mcfart - its very expensive, but its the only way.
    Most world progress raiders have nothing to do with their badges at the moment, they have got 4xt10 and looking for clue and asking "wtf is that?/is it worth of...?", coz there is nothing special in emblem of frost quartermaster.

Helm and Chest.
    190 Badges.
    You have 60, so 130.
    In 2 weeks.
    Clear of lower spire yields 8 badges x2 = 16 x2 = 32
    2 Frost per random daily each day = 28
    2 Weekly quests = 10
    10 and 25 clear of VoA = 24
    94 in Total.

So it will take you 3 weeks to get both pieces, 2 if you can clear more bosses + 1 or 2 ICC weekly quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcfart
    (bought 2pc tier 10 with frost badges already, but other pieces cost 90 badges)
    first mistake, Gloves of False Gestures + 4t10 > any other combination of 4t10 + 264 if you care about your hitrating (you should)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja04
    first mistake, Gloves of False Gestures + 4t10 > any other combination of 4t10 + 264 if you care about your hitrating (you should)
    Actually most all best in slot gear combinations contain 4piece minus the leggs, with either the leggings of woven death, the plaguebringer stained pants, or the T10 Holy pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja04
    There is actually a variety and you can use what you deem necessary. There are some sets that use the tier legs while others use tier gloves. Of the 5 BiS sets (2 use tier gloves, 2 use false gestures, 1 uses gunship gloves) they are all within 40 DPS. The simulated highest set uses the tier gloves though.

there is no wrong choice you wanna get 4pice tier 10 as fast as possible, BUT to be specific , like others said you wanna avoid the pants, get helm,chest,hands shoulders, in the order that is most convinient to you(won't drop you below hit rating or drastically drop your haste etc)

you eventually wanna look like this fine fellow here
    http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=19501640

15+ Year Old Account

Whatever you buy, buy T10.

I still regret buying the Haste Cloak with my first 50 frost emblems because at the time I didn't know that you only needed emblems for T10. I had a lvl213 cloak from Naxx still on me so it was an enormous boost but still I could have gotten the cloak from Saurfang or something a few weeks later and have 1 more T10 part now.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

4p T10 first, obviously you go with the visual parts, since looks are important.

After that you buy the belt from 60 emblems if you're yet to get the belt from Marrowgar.

And after that you buy Saronite for monies!

Quote Originally Posted by Strykie

So it will take you 3 weeks to get both pieces, 2 if you can clear more bosses + 1 or 2 ICC weekly quests.

Perhaps I misread this but are you saying clearing 10 and 25 VoA for 2 weeks will net you 24 frost? Doesn't only Toravon(sp?) drop 2x in 10 and 2x in 25, the others don't drop frost...

Quote Originally Posted by Strykie
    Clear of lower spire yields 8 badges x2 = 16 x2 = 32
    2 Frost per random daily each day = 28
    2 Weekly quests = 10
    94 in Total.
    And what if he gets the quest to kill the Blood Queen in 30 minutes? ;-)

here is the priority system

helm, shoulders, or chest which ever sucks the most replace that first
    legs or gloves if you've already got the other three, and had no luck in VoA
    gloves of false gestures or circle of ossus
    after you have all those use them for what you want.

The four pieces you should get are head/chest/shoulders/gloves.

Getting legs through badges is dumb and not a great idea.
    There are better options for legs such as the ones off festergut 10 man and the crafted leggings of woven death.