Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: "Latest Posts" on home page

I love the new change. Thank you for making this happen
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted

Thank you Boub

For finally making so that when i click on the "latest forum posts" links on frontpage it sends me to the first post, not the last. Thank you.

Re: Thank you mmoC

Thanks Boub! <3
    Wondered why it's so much easier to browse through the latest posts...now that you said it, I noticed it! =D
    *Greetings from Blackmoore-EU*
    Noma <Innervision>

Re: Thank you Boub

Just when I was getting used to it... Bring it back! QQ!!!11oneleven

Re: Thank you Boub

Thanks Boub
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Deleted

It wasn't bibi

Merged into main topic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Core
    Just when I was getting used to it... Bring it back! QQ!!!11oneleven
    Click the "new" button to get to the new post

Noticed this change when I was clicking on topics and I am very, very pleased with the change. No more pre-scrolling as soon as I hit a topic to go straight back up to see what the thread is actually about.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

honestly I don't like this. It doesn't make it easier to find topics that i've posted in. Although, maybe having a 2nd list that says "topics you've recently posted in" or something like that would be good to keep one current on specific topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    honestly I don't like this. It doesn't make it easier to find topics that i've posted in. Although, maybe having a 2nd list that says "topics you've recently posted in" or something like that would be good to keep one current on specific topics.
    ... It's intention isnt to change how easy it is to find topics you've posted in from the front page. Because nobody goes to the MAIN PAGE to see if a topic they posted in has a new post. You'd already be in the forum list or sub-topic.

I don't understand your complaint and how it deals in any way with this update. It's the exact same thing as before, only one takes you to the first post, and by clicking <new> it takes you where it used to... the last post.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    It wasn't bibi
    Thanks Dinnerbone <33333333333333333333333333333333333!

Many thanks! Didn't even notice it at first since i'm so used to this behavior on other sites

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Just wanted to leave a sincere thank you for making this change happen. I don't get alot of time to browse the specific forums, so usually I just look at the latest posts for something interesting. I always read the entire thread to make sure that the comment I have wasn't already posted or if the topic had been derailed. Now I don't have to spend the time making my way back to the OP. Now I do believe someone still has a date with a camera in Paris