Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

World First Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10) by Exorsus

World First Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10) by Exorsus
    A few hours ago, the russian guild Экзорсус (EU-Ревущий фьорд) succesfully completed all the achievements required for Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 Player) and were rewarded with brand new Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher 310% Flying mounts. Congratulations to them!

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YT4csubpnYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YT4csubpnYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

On a sidenote, For The Horde (EU-Nazjatar) killed Professor Putricide tonight, making them the 2nd guild with Paragon to reach the Lich King in 25-man heroic mode.

Re: World First Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10) by Exorsus

very nice to them, grats!

Deleted

Gratz to Exorsus and For The Horde. Ofc the 25man Drake looks better (imo anyway).

10+ Year Old Account

Grats to Exorsus! Im assuming its a 310% mount? ... or FASTAR?!

10+ Year Old Account

looks like the ones on the left have different side armor, and right have another color

gratz to both guilds

... and The Heavens Shall Tremble.
    Lord of Agamaggan - EU.

Looks like hard modes are hard this time round Odd that some guild I've never heard of got their 10 man achieve drakes first.

10+ Year Old Account

If you had been watching WoWProgress ten man at all you would have seen them at the top, honestly not surprised there. Although I do think the drake should require a LK HM kill - after all, you did have to kill yogg 1 light for the ulduar drake, but whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    If you had been watching WoWProgress ten man at all you would have seen them at the top, honestly not surprised there. Although I do think the drake should require a LK HM kill - after all, you did have to kill yogg 1 light for the ulduar drake, but whatever.
    Don't forget that the real yogg hardmode was +0 which was not needed for the meta, and it made the encounter much harder compared to +1

Portal Jockey
    Once bitten, twice shy.

just look sucky....
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer2005
    Turning Off Experience has ruined BGs!

respect...
    Deal with it...

Congratulations. Definitely not an easy thing to achieve. For both guilds.

That mount is so ugly. I can't help but think that's some stupid troll mask on it.

Grats to them.

Grats to both guilds. Respect for 10 mans!
    Then Rhonin went down to Blackrock Depths, killed Emperor Dagram Thaurissan, and fathered the heir to the throne of Ironforge with the extremely grateful Moira Bronzebeard. But he wasn't done yet; the Dark Iron Dwarves were doing the bidding of Ragnaros the Firelord, so Rhonin went down to Molten Core and beat the crap out of everybody.

"TOO SOON," bellowed Ragnaros.

But Rhonin was all: "It's never too soon to party, Rhonin-style."

And then he beat Ragnaros to death with his own hammer, because Rhonin is the only Mage who ever had the mad skillz to train two-handed maces.

On the way out of Blackrock Mountain, Rhonin went to the spire and pwned Nefarian. He saved Vaelestrasz the Red, and the two did a celebratory chest bumb.

Grats to all

Deleted

Congratz
    Really Nice mount BTW.

Portal Jockey
    Once bitten, twice shy.

just look sucky....
    Actually these are among the easiest achievements to get.

Portal Jockey (10 man) :
    3 people in the raid has to be buffed every 30 or so seconds. That's not an achievement, it makes it easier! Send in two healers and a mage or someone else that wants mana and dps.

Once bitten, twice shy (10 man):
    As a tank or healer this is extremely easy, but nonetheless; if you can kill her then three+ people don't get bitten (talking 10 man here) before she dies.
    Just rotate those three people over 5 resets and voila, your entire 25man setup has gotten it
    With high dps, we managed to give 5 people in a single 10 man raid this achievement in one go.

They're all quite easy except some of the hard mode clears, but rating by achievements I've tried myself, the hardest 3 in 10 man are probably (in this order

1 Full House (RNG mob transformations ftl)
    2 Nausea, Heartburn, Intergestion (dps has to be decent)
    3 Dances With Oozes (someone that probably never did it before has to kite one big slime at the end. Two people if the dps is shit. And they have to stay away from each other. Maybe this has to be the hardest one)

Nice, gratz to both, but especially to Экзорсус!

Exorsus... If you flip the "r" upside down and then flip right, rip the "s" in half, discard one part, and use the other to combine it with the "r" you get "d", and you get the words "Exodus". Exorsus rhymes with Exodus. Luck granted by the gods...

9+11 equals 20. 20 dollar bill...Oh my god.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Congrats you russkies :P its so big! (inb4 that's what she said) def up there for best mount in game!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)