Page 1 of 2
LastLast

<Exodus> [25Man] (H) US Horde First Professor Putricide Kill! Ysondre Server

Re: <Exodus> [25Man] (H) US Horde First Professor Putricide Kill! Ysondre Server

It says a druid looted heroic rigormortis (caster dps sword). Seemed odd so I armory'd a few of them and I see no achievement for heroic plagueworks.

Re: <Exodus> [25Man] (H) US Horde First Professor Putricide Kill! Ysondre Server

You'll notice that if you click on an item they use the heroic tag for every item. Look at the heroic pieces they've looted a month ago.

Lol fail. It's just a bug in the DKP system.

Look down in the list. It says that some dudes looted antonidas and the 2H sword. Nobody killed the lich king in 25 man heroic, amirite ?

freaking grats guyS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Any chance of us seeing a video shortly, ...

lolensidiamad2

10+ Year Old Account

Exodus didn't, afaik.

HOWEVER, Ensidia DID. Check out WoWProgress.

15+ Year Old Account

sure wish people from exodus would report there progression instead of some 13yr old kid who lurks there website all day...
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Deleted

US Horde First
    I stopped reading there

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernautt
    freaking grats guyS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Any chance of us seeing a video shortly, ...
    lolensidiamad2
    Hate to break it to you.

Wowprogress says: Last update 1 hour ago.

1 Paragon (r) EU-Lightning's Blade 11/12 (H) 10860.00
    2 For the Horde (r) EU-Nazjatar 11/12 (H) 10782.22
    3 Ensidia (r) EU-Tarren Mill (H) 10782.22
    4 Exodus (r) US-Ysondre 10/12 (H) 7860.00

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

Do the Americans always fail this hard? ???

http://www.wowprogress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzer

I hope you get banned for that post, why are you so stereotypical?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic
    stop being so butthurt you douche... its not steretypical when saying americans fail at games, its just the facts...
    Once upon a midnight dreary
    While i pron surfed, weak and weary
    Over many a site of ' hot xxx galore'.
    "'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"
    Quoth the server, 404.

killing a new raid boss is like having multiple orgasms only better.

we didnt get it yet sorry :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzer

more like does alliance always fail that hard? top six guilds all horde, after being in misery battlegroup for ages as alliance, yes, we do suck that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wupday
    stop being so butthurt you douche... its not steretypical when saying americans fail at games, its just the facts...
    Yeah, let me guess, you managed to clear Heroic Halls of Reflection so you think you're awesome?

And I can tell by that avatar that you get tons of ass.

Good job insulting the country that made the game you're playing, though - and all the while making whatever country your from look like it's full of 12 year old asshats!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Kripparrian
    we didnt get it yet sorry :P
    Sorry? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic
    lol? Cry me a river, srsly.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by merlinsrobe
    more like does alliance always fail that hard? top six guilds all horde, after being in misery battlegroup for ages as alliance, yes, we do suck that hard.
    You don't have to remind us... :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Exodus did not killed Professor Putricide HC atm...