Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: <Exodus> [25Man] (H) US Horde First Professor Putricide Kill! Ysondre Server

Quote Originally Posted by smajlone
    Exodus did not killed Professor Putricide HC atm...
    Indeed they haven't. However Wrath just managed to get world 4th and EU 4th...!

Re: <Exodus> [25Man] (H) US Horde First Professor Putricide Kill! Ysondre Server

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzer
    Indeed they haven't. However Wrath just managed to get world 4th and EU 4th...!
    clearly shows who's the better of EU and US

Quote Originally Posted by merlinsrobe
    more like does alliance always fail that hard? top six guilds all horde, after being in misery battlegroup for ages as alliance, yes, we do suck that hard.
    Wow, such a fucking RP fag you are!

Deleted

Gratz to them, however US guilds obviously blow... And so does alliance. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elanthari
    clearly shows who's the better of EU and US
    Also clearly shows the retards in this thread.

15+ Year Old Account

Wow, and people say people from the US bash other countries for no reason...

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    Wow, and people say people from the US bash other countries for no reason...
    Eh? I do not see what you mean. I simply asked a question and then stated a fact. I think you took it the wrong way. If you see it as bashing, then you are too stupid to comprehend the English language, in which I am bashing you!

EU are dominating the top spots at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Flammable
    EU are dominating the top spots at the moment.
    no, horde is

The data for your evidence is not cleaned. So the conclussion EU > US is wrong.

Horde > Alliance is right, as the data to proof this seems to be clean (i may be wrong with that)

exodus killed it tonight
    Leibowitz <Impervious> - Stormreaver US

yup, 1 shot too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kripparrian
    yup, 1 shot too!
    Good stuff krip, can't wait to see your youtube page updated sir =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kripparrian
    yup, 1 shot too!
    Good stuff krip, can't wait to see your youtube page updated sir =)

Okay okay, EU is sometimes better at video games but have you watched the olympics...nuff said. pz losers.