Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: The hardest boss of any video game?

Quote Originally Posted by Klarth
    hmm, I should try to beat him one day without using the lazy shell armor. God that shell made all the bosses in the game simple.
    Smithy would probably be a bitch without it, sledge does insane damage to everyone but the one with the shell
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

i think we can agree that Final Fantasy series has some of the hardest bosses ever

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by exaven
    i think we can agree that Final Fantasy series has some of the hardest bosses ever
    whaaaahahahaha.
    I was watching a friend play Kingdom Hearts on his modded ps2, I forgot which one but I'm guessing 2, I could be wrong.
    He had cheat mods going, like invincibility or unlimited health. I wasn't paying that much attention but I do know that he proceeded to power through much of the game without taking a scratch.
    He then gets to Sephiroth and though heh this is gonna be easy.
    But we both went silent as Sepiroth 2 shots him and read the 'Game Over' message displayed on his TV screen
    As my friend looked at me with utter shock, I asked if his cheat mods were running, his reply was "yes they are..."
    He then puts his controller down and walks off saying "Screw you Sephiroth"
    Cataclysm is so hard because of Wrath Baby Syndrome:
    Wrath Baby Syndrome is the disease commonly observed in people who grew comfortable with Wrath of the Lich King. Symptoms include:
    Terrible gameplay. Inability to avoid fire, void zones, other such crap. Inability to take responsibility for your failures. General idiocy. Finding "Anal [Link]" or mother jokes funny.
    Other symptoms include:Posting that Cataclysm is too hard, you obviously never played Vanilla or TBC.

I threw my ps2 joystick to 1000 pieces after about 50 tries on Ares in God of War on Godmode.
    never played again. :P