Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

So Anduin is a teenager now? He's so ugly and cross-eyed...
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

Deleted

Look at Anduin's chin! It's like Bruce Campbell's!

Quote Originally Posted by Taedran
    So Anduin is a teenager now? He's so ugly and cross-eyed...
    Noticed that too.

OT: Mmm... Stargate.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Whoa! Me no likey the updated Anduin Wrynn, I'm a pessimist and hoping that is not some bad omen for Varian. I was actually happy to see the king return to SW.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Actually, I retract my post. With the Gnomer achievements being Feats of Strength, I'd assume it's the pre-Cata world event.
    I heard today that nobody is perfect. Now I'm afraid I don't exist.

Anduin has Death Knight-esque eyes...

Rhino Mount? Fuck....YES!

Also teenage Anduin looks kinda creepy, like Arthas in his death cinematic :-\
    Then Rhonin went down to Blackrock Depths, killed Emperor Dagram Thaurissan, and fathered the heir to the throne of Ironforge with the extremely grateful Moira Bronzebeard. But he wasn't done yet; the Dark Iron Dwarves were doing the bidding of Ragnaros the Firelord, so Rhonin went down to Molten Core and beat the crap out of everybody.

"TOO SOON," bellowed Ragnaros.

But Rhonin was all: "It's never too soon to party, Rhonin-style."

And then he beat Ragnaros to death with his own hammer, because Rhonin is the only Mage who ever had the mad skillz to train two-handed maces.

On the way out of Blackrock Mountain, Rhonin went to the spire and pwned Nefarian. He saved Vaelestrasz the Red, and the two did a celebratory chest bumb.

Loving it

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi
    Look at Anduin's chin! It's like Bruce Campbell's!
    "I am Anduin Wrynn, Son of Varian Wrynn and heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Stormwind."

"Ooooohhh THAT explains the chin! Hahaha your Varian Chynn's (Pronounced: chin) kid!"
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

My HS is gonna be set to Gnomeregan REGARDLESS of what any new cities in Cataclysm bring, win! Also Ruby Sanctum looks sweet, wonder what iLvl stuff will have in there.. Oh, and Rhino mount is so much win I simply cannot comprehend it..

Edit: 'Gnomeregan's surface' hmm that makes we wonder if we'll recapture it all or just the part above ground in Dun Morogh.. really hoping for all of it :-X
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Quote Originally Posted by gr1pp
    Awesome changes, my Server had alot of problems with Alchemists scams on the AH, Flasks finally being sold for their real value instead of 3x as much is awesome for every honest player
    This. 50g for a Frost Wyrm flask? 70g for a Frost Lotus? Screw that...
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

While youre at it how about a similar vendor for Primals in Shattrath.

You have any idea how much I'm spending to make 80+ decks for darkmoon rep and Primal Life are going for 30g each?

Quote Originally Posted by Twintop
    This. 50g for a Frost Wyrm flask? 70g for a Frost Lotus? Screw that...
    You spend 4 hours farming herbs (one of the most boring things ever) and maybe only get 6-10 frost lotus. you use 4 for your own, and make a little bit of profit. it's the same reason you pay for cut gems, and glyph. Other people spend their time to farm, and it needs to be worth it. I know i won't farm if i get 20g per frost lotus, and 15g per flask

Anyone no when the time period of these things coming out?
    "I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

Is the new model for ol' Andy going to be a mount too?

I hope they don't make it Priest only.

Hey Been Reading Mmo champ daily for what 2-3 years ? just registered to say Good Job to whoever took the time again to analyze every tiny bit of new informations leeked coz once again this seams pretty well done and probably all the way acurate.

Anduin's model makes me lol.

15+ Year Old Account

Anduin's eyes are...awful. Just...awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    Gold is HARD to get in this game!
    In sufficient amounts, yes it is.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

The Blazing Hyppogryph will probably come from the Ruby Sanctum and the Rhino will be received if you roll a 100 while standing on Arthas's corpse inside of the Wailing Caverns.