Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica
    Sucks that I'm horde now that the gnomes retake Gnomeregan... I miss my gnome mage now
    Still time to defect back!
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

15+ Year Old Account

Doomsday Messenger - Wear a large board emblazoned with a message about the impending end of the world. / Instant

Hahaha! I can't wait for this.

dunno for other Alchs but guess I just won't be selling flasks anymore for someone who is outside guild not even making when they ask for them.

15+ Year Old Account

Boubille is credit to team!

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Simmons
    Are you excited, Tom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tucker
    Are you kidding, Diane? I've got wood!
    Anduin's New Model: Great new model. Glad to see the kid finally get to grow up a bit. Handsome model, I must say.
    Blazing Hippogryph: Who do I have to sacrifice to the volcano god (Raggy = Volcano God? Must remember to ask volcano god...) to get this?
    Wooly Mammoth Mount: Interesting concept, I must say...
    Frozo the Renowned: Finally I have something to do with those Frozen Orbs I've been stockpiling.
    Battle For Gnomeregan: This is why I love the game but hate the comic books. We are experiencing the lore in the game (see Battle of the Wrathgate, Battle of the Undercity, any Caverns of Time instance) instead of simply reading about it (the escape and adventures of Varian Wrynn, Garona and the Twilight Hammer Cult). We get to see the gnomes re-take Gnomeregan AND WE GET TO SEE IT IN PERSON AND ACTIVELY INFLUENCE THE EVENTS OF THE BATTLE INSTEAD OF SIMPLY READING ABOUT IT.
    Possible Re-Taking Of The Echo Isles: See Battle For Gnomeregan, copy-paste.
    Jorundr, Blood Elf Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Belkar Bitterleaf
    "Run, my pretty little chunks of XP, run!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tavek
    If you check the text of the quests/achievements, it says the surface of Gnomeregan. Seems it'll still be an instance but gnomes will actually have a place of their own.
    OR they take the surface now, and then whilst the server is down for patching to Cataclysm they take the city below as well
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Oh please god let worgens get rhinos as mounts.

Where the hell is my worgen shaman?

I just thought of something.... what if we "loose", like not really loose like we get Halion down to like 10% then a scripted event plays and the Ruby Sanctum is destroyed and you go to a safe-spot and get to loot a chest.

If they're trying to stop those who would stop those who would have Deathwing return to Azeroth.... and we know he DOES return, maybe the fact we loose here leads up to Deathwing being able to return... it could also means the death of Alexstrasza or.... capture....

"# Wooly White Rhino - Summons and dismisses a rideable White Wooly Kodo. This is a very fast mount."

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    Doomsday Messenger - Wear a large board emblazoned with a message about the impending end of the world. / Instant

Hahaha! I can't wait for this.
    Oh man, I can't wait to see this either. EPIC ;D

Erm please don't tell me trinkets are just 25 man again...sigh I need something to go with this spyglass.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

I don't know about you guys but this really feels like the Pre-tbc major patches in terms of content and changes to the game.

Can't wait to try out the pre-cata events, find out how to get the hippogryph and rhino. Only thing that irks me is the Princes eyes, though I'm sure they'll change.

# Cult Disguise - Disguise yourself as a member of the new Orgrimmar doomsday cult. / Instant
    # Doomsday Messenger - Wear a large board emblazoned with a message about the impending end of the world. / Instant

Those look fun!
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

This is pretty exciting. Is this the series of events before cataclysm similar to how zombies were before wotlk?
    Off-topic, MF-DOOM poster, you are the only other person I know besides myself I have met in WoW that knows who Doom is, props to you.

[list]is it just me, or does the wording on the blazing hippogryph make it look like its coming from the TGC? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

[blizzquote]
    New Mounts
    • Blazing Hippogryph - Summons and dismisses a rideable Blazing Hippogryph. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location.

personally, I'm thinking the Hippogryph will be something to do with Mt. Hyjal and Raggy's introduction to that area come Cataclysm. Whatever happens, pumped up about the news D

FUCK YEA TROLLS OMFG TROLLS
    okay now thats out the way- TROLLS YES TROLLS FINNALY TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS TROLL CITY? FUCK YEAH.
    Did i mention trolls?

10+ Year Old Account

Sweet,the rhino mount looks pretty epic...wonder what you'll have to do too get it.

So who wants to bet the griffin mount is from 25 man hardmode, and the mammoth from 10 man?

flaming hippogryph is Bolvar's mount, OBVIOUSLY.................lol jk, more then likely its more to do with the ruby sanctum then rag but who knows.

having varian's son's balls finally drop is very interesting, makes sense after seeing him in SW for 5years and yet not aging lol, but that must mean he will be far more involved in cataclysm, maybe he will either be following in his fathers footsteps or holding his leash whenever garrosh walks into the room. interesting stuff indeed

and the fact that we are reclaiming gnomer (FINALLY!) and apparently taking some area for the darkspear tribe, (where were they located again? i thought it was stv, knew it had something to do with murloc invasion.) is AWSOME!!!.

This is now my favorite PTR cause i got to hit the AQ gong for my mount.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit