Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

If I don't get that Hippogryph I cry :'(

On a side note....

GNOME POWER!!!!
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

Quote Originally Posted by AzabacheBlitz
    "# Wooly White Rhino - Summons and dismisses a rideable White Wooly Kodo. This is a very fast mount."

lol.
    I would kill for a Wooly Kodo.. Right now they're just big leathery beasts, imagine them with long hair all over their body and hair infront of their eyes, would be so win! ;D
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

if this is what they are going to do w. frost orbs they need to remove the need option on them all together to avoid the asshole ninja need then leave grp

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath
    This is now my favorite PTR cause i got to hit the AQ gong for my mount.
    wait what?

WAIT WHAT?!

Quote Originally Posted by UraRenge
    wait what?

WAIT WHAT?!
    Gates were closed when the PTRs came up is all.
    They should simply line up all the bosses on the roads in Dalaran and then we can just run them over on our mounts and they'll drop emblems like Mario coins.
    - Valaron

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia
    Incoming hundreds of threads about people ninja'ing frozen orbs.
    This - ohh and not a single orb in AH now >

Blazing Hippogryph will be the rare loot card for the Wrathgate expansion of the Scourgewar Block of the WoW TCG.

The fact that the new loot cards were put on Landro Longshot in Booty Bay not only tells us that they fully intend to print those sets (and likely future ones), but also . . .well, what the loots will be. And there you go: Blazing Hippogryph.

Apologies if someone else already pointed this out.

Source: http://www.wowtcgloot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by flvrflvskid
    if this is what they are going to do w. frost orbs they need to remove the need option on them all together to avoid the asshole ninja need then leave grp
    If everyone needs then no one can ninja because there will be no special advantage.

I would need on them when the time comes. I understand some realms the custom already is to need on them.

I also hit need on the hilt and will continue to until I actually get one. After that I'll probably pass as I don't want to be greedy just selling them on the AH.

The "surface" of gnomeregan. As in nothing below ground? So a couple houses outside?

I hope Anduin's new model is a sign of all Racial Leaders/Relevant Lore Figures getting updated models.

Also looking forward to setting my hearth to Gnomeregan. Hope it has transporters everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Garrosh Hellscream, because when the world's already gone to hell, it takes a special kind of orc to make it worse.

15+ Year Old Account

from what ive seen from the spell, seem like the Troll are getting Echo island back too :P

10+ Year Old Account

Really now. 20% chance of winning a frost lotus for running a heroic? Wasn't the drop rate buff enough?

And the trinket just looks like a slightly stronger version of WFS. Sort of dissapointing, I wonder what its rating bonus will be.

And how many asshat PUG leaders will reserve it. :
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Eyes of Twilight - Each time your direct healing spells heal a target you cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 402 each sec for 6 sec.

I'm no healing player, but does anyone have any guess as to how those healer trinkets would act during a Chain Heal?

10+ Year Old Account

Yeeehawww some fantastic new things there, I never thought I'd see the day where Anduin would grow up! Also even better gnomer being re-captured finally, but it does say " The surface " so maybe it won't be completely captured until cata?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    New taxi nodes
    • Durotar - ET - CC Prologue Troll Taxi Bat Start (#438)
    • Durotar - ET - CC Prologue Troll Recruit End (#439)
    • Durotar - ET - CC Prologue - Troll Battle End (#440)
    Looks like the horde will be getting something (Echo Isles maybe?) back aswell. :P

I also hope that Blizz will add more pre-cata teases into this patch, like maybe more things like the small earthquakes, hopefully seeing some things begin to change. It might be a bit too early for all that but a man can dream can't he? ^^

The price of Frozen Orb on my server went from 3g to 40g in a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

15+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Orgrimmar Overcloak - Right Click to don a cosmetic cloak. Will cover the appearance but not the effect of any existing cloak. / Instant, 1 sec cooldown
    ''tear of joy''
    like the one the faction champion are wearing in pit of saron before getting killed? ;D

10+ Year Old Account

•Pattern: Frosty Flying Carpet [Tailors Only] (6)
    Does this mean that Tailors will be able to make 3 mounts now? What's the mats for it? And will this new carpet be 280% speed?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Now I have high hopes for Anduin to become more than just the whiny kid in lore, and possibly a future strong leader. Let's see some personality instead of "Have you heard any news of my father?"

Quote Originally Posted by Conrose
    Eyes of Twilight - Each time your direct healing spells heal a target you cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 402 each sec for 6 sec.

I'm no healing player, but does anyone have any guess as to how those healer trinkets would act during a Chain Heal?
    There's no way that proc is correct as it reads right now. That would be immensely OP.

winning random battlegrounds giving 25 arena points...

well looks like arena is finally gonna get more than 10 people participating including me