Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

Great news ;D

Looking foward for more informations

Did I forget to say something? For the Alliance

Anduin bears a striking resemblance to Arnold, maybe apart from the hair and eyes, but his facial structure and jaw etc remind me so much of good ol Schwarzenegger! Might just be me though..
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Nice mounts

Too bad they are from TCG... :/
    Navarasa Forsaken Priest lvl 85 @ Spinebreaker [EU] - inactive

Quote Originally Posted by proto
    Nice mounts

Too bad they are from TCG... :/
    I am asking myself how Blizzard will handle this.. some time ago Upper Deck said they will part with Blizzard because of money problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    Rather sounds like a quest-related cosmetic buff that changes your cloak to display Org/Gnome colors, without losing the stats from your actual cloak. Though the For Gnomeregan/the Darkspear buffs indicate the main event will be similar to the Battle for the Undercity anyway.
    Mhm.. Still, one's allowed to hope.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

15+ Year Old Account

Rolling alliance!

So what patch is the dance studio coming out on? 3.9 or 3.9.9?
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex
    I figure that there will be an above ground city but Gnomer will still be an instance as to not erase an instance from the game. Alliance will probably just be able to go downstairs and enter a portal and I imagine Horde will still have to take the teleporter.
    don't think so. Alliance and Horde are both getting their event. Ally gets Gnomeregan horde gets the troll event. SO i think that both factions get a new city in cataclysm! can't wait.

And maybe we can get a caverns of time of the old gnomeregan instance

ANDUIN WRYNN IS A DEATHKNIGHT OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

But seriously why do his eyes glow?

Quote Originally Posted by dulci5
    Anduin bears a striking resemblance to Arnold, maybe apart from the hair and eyes, but his facial structure and jaw etc remind me so much of good ol Schwarzenegger! Might just be me though..
    Well he is his father's son, including the hairstyle... the hair color comes from his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonkheer
    SO i think that both factions get a new city in cataclysm! can't wait.
    They may take back the area, but these won't become "cities", at least not in the game meaning. It has been stated that even Goblins and Worgen won't get their own "cities". So the Echo Isles will just be an "extension" of Sen'jin Village, a side-questhub to Razor Hill, like Gnomeregan Surface to Kharanos. Though, hopefully with flight paths.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauerLOL
    But seriously why do [Anduin's] eyes glow?
    I may remember it wrong, but he did show some interest in (arcane?) magic - or at least Jaina's boobs. So he may become an Adept of the Kirin Tor.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I was hoping for a frozen orb pet (like those from toravon encounter)
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Pattern: Frosty Flying Carpet [Tailors Only] (6)

I dont read this anywhere else then mmo-champ, and its not in PTR atm.

Only selling the stuffs in the pic
    EverQuest (2000-2002)
    Lineage 2 (2004-2007)
    World of Warcraft (2005-Present)
    Age of Conan (2008-2009)
    AION (2009 - 3m)

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    They may take back the area, but these won't become "cities", at least not in the game meaning. It has been stated that even Goblins and Worgen won't get their own "cities". So the Echo Isles will just be an "extension" of Sen'jin Village, a side-questhub to Razor Hill, like Gnomeregan Surface to Kharanos. Though, hopefully with flight paths.
    They never said their would be NO new cities just that worgen and goblins won't get new ones, I'm pretty sure they decided to give trolls and gnomes some love instead.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm going to dare myself to say this:

This patch sounds more awesome than Fall of the Lich King patch.

10+ Year Old Account

Upper surface of gnomergan...? so basically we will be reclaiming the area up untill the instance portal....and not anything inside the instance...well that seems kinda pointless its basically just so low levels can get to the instance faster rather than deal with the level 10-30 none elite mobs...and instead of just including it they add it as a pre cataclysm event just so the pre cataclysm event seems more beefed out?

Yes i like to complain...however if the "reclaiming" does go inside the instance as well i will be happy however i dont see this happening due to them not wanting to just waste an entire instance and in addition not wanting to make new players lose out on the possibility of doing the instance and also the fact that 2 major citys in one zone is pointless especially considering ironforge is easy to navigate and is closer to the zones entrances/ exits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino

agreed.

can't wait to capture gnomeregan..... and finally looks like the child king has grown up ! (he's been through a lot considering - Certain Black Dragons beside him posing as humans, bolvar being like a father then dying, his dad mission and returning... )

Looks good, new models very nice ! finally a place the gnomes might call home (come on blizz some more engineer love)

Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino

cause you're an idiot
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

10+ Year Old Account

ps. Anduin Wrynn = Jainas new love romance / boyfriend, i bet she gets lonely now that arthas and kael are dead maybe she needs another blonde guy in her life...?

I bet Anduin Wrynn has the personality of thrall,kael,arthas and varian all in one...

The point of reclaiming the Gnomeregan surface might be that the inside of Gnomeregan will be phased, so that you reclaim it IN Cataclysm - The recapture of the surface is only in the pre-Cataclysm event, remember
    Or even better - Gnomeregan recapture as a raid-instance?

Why are Anduin's eyes blue? It looks like the Lich King's eyes - Bad influence by Bolvar?
    I come in all races, all sizes. I fight under a thousand flags, on a million battlefields. I am dismissed by the highborne, scorned by the nobles, lectured by the priests, and forgotten by the peasants. Until the time when the drums war thunder, and those who would destroy them come forth. Then the cry goes up..."Where, oh where, is the Warrior?"

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    cause you're an idiot
    you're right, fail of the lich king was so much better *yawn* the end cinematic was... meh...

*pats you on head*

takes one to know oneself...