Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

Quote Originally Posted by Lemming81
    Probably Sen'jin. Who the village is named after and who died in WC3.
    Nah. Warcraft III had a few missions (some exclusive WC3 demo) that were cut in the final product (but are downloadable now in their website) where Thrall's forces landed near the Maelstrom. That's where Thrall met Sen'jin. His help, Thrall's help, and Sen'jin's death to murlocs are the reason why Darkspear Trolls are in the horde.

They had their own voicework for those missions too. But last i checked, the downloadable stuff no longer has this.

Vol'Jin is Sen'jin's son (What gave it away?), so he's pretty much the Darkspear Leader.

EDIT: Also if i remember correctly, that's when murlocs as a force made their debut. Wacky little bastards, new to the Warcraft universe, but apparently dangerous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    You guys need to stop gazing longingly into Anduin's eyes. Here's the important thing. He is no longer a child, so THAT must mean the child invincibility shield has worn off, and he is now killable.

EDIT:Assuming of course that Blizzard noticed this so he'll just vanish from Stormwind and only appear in scripted events.
    This could mean that Anduin has 'grown up' to lead the forces of Stormwind whereever the main battle is going to be in Cataclysm. So, he maybe moving from Stormwind down into Deepholme now that Bolvar isn't around.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuke09
    oh my mistake, who was the troll shaman that helped rexxer in the rpg missions?
    That was Rokhan

http://www.wowwiki.com/Rokhan

Rokhan is a shadow hunter of the Darkspear Tribe of jungle trolls. He previously assisted Rexxar to halt Admiral Proudmoore's campaign. At present, he can be found in Dragon's Fall in the Dragonblight as a Horde questgiver.
    I played that War3 campaign a few weeks ago

Deleted

So hyped. Can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wardley
    This could mean that Anduin has 'grown up' to lead the forces of Stormwind whereever the main battle is going to be in Cataclysm. So, he maybe moving from Stormwind down into Deepholme now that Bolvar isn't around.
    Or maybe the Horde captures him. OR the Alliance just thinks that the Horde has taken him. I know the Wrynn already hates the Horde, but thinking that the Horde has his kid is a good motivation for a war, in my opinion.

Deleted

Why would the Horde capture him? That kid is more reasonable than his father, think he won't play some major role, otherwise he will just try to make peace with the Horde n that isn't the theme of Cataclysm.

Frozen Orbs will probably cost a little more now.

But sweet, can't wait for the Ruby Sanctum ;D

Cool that they're doing something new with Gnomeregan and the Echo Isles.

Sad that the new mounts are probably going to be from the TCG. I've been wishing they'd make a rhino mount since before Wrath came out when I first saw the models.

Deleted

He, he, within minutes of this post our server AH was cleared of all Frozen Orbs and now they sell for 80g.

Btw, Ruby Boss lieutenants dropping frost badges probably means that patch will bring another badge change - 'all heroic and raiding bosses now drop frost badges'.

Deleted

Thanks to this post, frozen orbs went to 80 gold each on my server.
    But thank god I read this early, bought some for 5 gold, selling them for 80 gold now 8) Thanks Boub :-*

seems like shadowsong server didint noticed it.
    its only 25g\each
    your servers are 80g
    bahv ;(

someone know codes? 1111 2222 and 3333 doenst work :-\

I like the new Anduin model, but it's good to see that I'm not the only one who thinks he looks cross-eyed.

I really like the AH changes and I can't wait to see all the Cata stuff.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Anduin looks high on meth.

Quote Originally Posted by Xingu
    Btw, Ruby Boss lieutenants dropping frost badges probably means that patch will bring another badge change - 'all heroic and raiding bosses now drop frost badges'.
    Onyxia dropped Triumph. See any similarity?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi
    Look at Anduin's chin! It's like Bruce Campbell's!
    A Farewell to Arms.

Gnomeregan is interesting...but I doubt it'll be a player city. It would be more interesting to retake it, and then have it utterly destroyed during the Cataclysm.

I say that because neither faction needs a new city, both already have at least 1 dead city. Blizzard is also been verbal of late, regarding player housing, and trying to keep player cities full of life. When both factions already have one dead city it would be silly to toss another in the mix.

I wonder how eternals from frozen orbs will affect epic gem prices... I have a feeling gem transmuters will be selling the gems for cheaper since they used "free" eternals. Anyway forget frost lotuses, all my frozen orbs are goin to eternal fires and airs. I'll be hording the gems I make from those until frozen orbs price is normalized, hopefully to a price greater than eternals because of frost lotuses.

Quote Originally Posted by brianem
    Gnomeregan is interesting...but I doubt it'll be a player city. It would be more interesting to retake it, and then have it utterly destroyed during the Cataclysm.

I say that because neither faction needs a new city, both already have at least 1 dead city. Blizzard is also been verbal of late, regarding player housing, and trying to keep player cities full of life. When both factions already have one dead city it would be silly to toss another in the mix.
    We actually got 2 each. :< Silvermoon and Thunder Bluff as horde, Darnassus and Exodar as alliance. All the times i've been into those citys, they were either raided or totally dead.
    Syobon action-cat for secret last boss in WotLK!

"Vol'jin's War Drums - Play Vol'jin's War Drums to recruit Troll Citizens to the cause of retaking the / 10 yd range, 1 sec cast"

Retake what? Echo islands? or whatever its called. will we get troll city just as Ally get Gnomeregan?