Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Most DK players (not all of them but most) under 70 have no idea ;'< tis a shame
    Geeza aka Parilla

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    DK's going in Frost Presence when I'm tanking and making it hard for me to tank yet yelling at me and calling me a shit tank ( in caps)
    Insert Signiture here.

Maybe because the Frost presence and Blood Presence changes have been implemented already? >.< people are so bad and i do agree i've had some pretty bad DK's who dps in Unholy presence and think its better than being in blood presence...

10+ Year Old Account
    I do see some idiots in the LFD but most people I see are not stupid. I really don't care if players are bad I am usually happy to help them (when I was learning a bit of help would of been nice [but then again it was a long time ago, no one really knew what they were doing]). But, one thing I do not like is when players do things wrong and refuse help. I do sympathize with people who have to put up with bads, its nice not needing to do randoms anymore.

---------- Post added 2010-09-13 at 08:48 PM ----------

I have nightmares about the early days of 4.0, with blood and frost pressence switched around the confusion of bads will be legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by manageri View Post
    I find that telling them they're a fucking mongoloid and kicking them so I can get someone above the IQ of a lobster to finish the dungeon works even better.
    I approve

credits: Supernerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    My main's a DK, I know really, really much about every tanking spec. A few days ago I'm running HoR on my mage and there's this half heroic-half ICC geared dk with frost spec and two fast tanking weapons.

Me: Mate, you shouldn't be using two tanking weapons really, it hurts your threat very much...
    DK: Oh, really? What do you know of DKs, you 're a mage noob.
    Me: My main is a DK and I'm tanking on it for more than one year and a half. I just wanted to help you.
    DK: Well f***k you, you'll see how imba my threat is.

---- Wipe on wave 3 due to everyone overaggroing the tank----

DK: WTF is wrong with the healer? Noob, l2heal.
    Me: It's not the healer's fault. You kept losing aggro.
    DK: F***k you.
    DK: This is my offspec anyway, people are right, DKs can't tank for crap.
    Me: And what is your main spec?
    DK: Frost DPS.
    Me: What weapons do you have?
    -he linked 2x heroic axe from gunship 10-
    Me: Can't you try using those this time?
    DK: No.
    Me: Why not?
    DK: I'm not def capped with those.
    Me: Then just port to acherus, change runes and then change them back later?
    DK: FU noob, omg.
    DK leaves the party

Basically yeah. That's why I stopped pugging anything. Idiots like this make me die a little inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    Most players are terrible on there first character.
    First character or not, I'd still expect them to know something about their own class after the first 10-30 levels(10 being a DK up to 30 for every other class).

Those people who lvl Hunters to 55, then a DK to 80 are the best.

I was doing FoS normal on my newly dinged mage last night with my friend and as soon as we zone into the dungeon the shaman healer asks me if I need the staff from the final boss. Blood Boiled Lancet I think.
    Granted, it was an upgrade from my MH and OH but I would rather stick with a MH+OH than have a staff (personal preference and I aim to get pvp geared anyway), and so naturally I say I don't want it. He calls me a 'lyer' and says how it's a much better than my current weapons but I just decide to ignore what he said and I don't reply or comment for the rest of the run.

So we get to the final boss corridor and I die, as well as my friend, and the tank drops to about 1k health so I'm expecting a wipe and I ress run. It wasn't a wipe but the tank did die, dots killed the mob I think, and everyone got ressed but of course I am running through the dungeon, and as I come up to the rest of the group I find from my friend that there was an attempted kick against me. But that wasn't the best bit.
    The healer comes out with this absolutely golden comment, quoted word for word;

"if u need the staff, go ahead, be a ninja, I will just come to your realm and ruin your reputation on Outland"

I was so hilariously baffled by that. Throughout the whole run I had done nothing to warrant the attempted kick or that comment, I was in the top 2 dps with my friend, had used CC on some of the packs as the tank was slightly undergeared, and I had been polite and provided food to those who asked. As well as the fact that I have no reputation on the realm, I'm a newly dinged 80 and I don't raid on my main so people won't even care who I am, let alone that I would 'ninja' an item from a normal dungeon. I also don't know how shamans gear themselves but I'm pretty sure the staff isn't itemised well for either shaman or mage.

I supposed it's not a bad experience; but literally being threatened over an item, poorly may I add, is definitely one of my more WTF moments in the dungeon tool.
    Last edited by Mondu; 2010-09-13 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    First character or not, I'd still expect them to know something about their own class after the first 10-30 levels(10 being a DK up to 30 for every other class).
    After watching my brother play from 1-30 give or take in the last 2 or 3 weeks, i assure you it takes time for people to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivet View Post
    That is what wotlk has done to ppl sure there were those ppl around in tbc too but just not that many -.-
    srsly. I'm hoping cata will flush the majority of the bads out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivet View Post
    That is what wotlk has done to ppl sure there were those ppl around in tbc too but just not that many -.-

but yeah plenty of times. I usually either leaves (cuz i have better things to do) or ignore him. In rare cases i will turn to my evil side and 1. trying to make a fool out of him. 2. since i am a healer, and if the idiot is the tank, with the right timing i can let the tank die just in the end of combat so no one els dies.
    Yeah there was a larrge uprising of the idiot class in wotlk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    Seriously?

Yes I know the lfd system has brought tons and tons of idiots (most are just new and still need to learn mechanics).*but* I'm sure when you started playing you knew everything about this game. Right? Wrong. Anyhoo what does this (I am going to call him new) Death Knight have to do with raids and dungeons? No him being a noob and not knowing the mechanics of auras has nothing to do with Raids and Dungeons.
    When I started playing I knew more about this game than like 25% of the ppl I meet with the LFD tool, be them lvl 80 or lowbies. D'oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Christ View Post
    If it's any consolation, the idiots Wrath has set loose upon us will be eaten alive by common outdoor mobs in Cataclysm.
    Thanks for sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    yes I think its safe to say that brother is mad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinden View Post
    Those people who lvl Hunters to 55, then a DK to 80 are the best.
    /agree, signed, you win etc. etc. etc.

I can't stand people like that, like an hour ago I asked a lvl 60 DK I found on /who tirisfal to boost me 1 run in SM:armory so I'd get quest completed + a level up, and surprise: He didn't know where SM was <.< . I died a little inside there.

Quote Originally Posted by the_pool View Post
    and i tought i was a bad DK, this is the reason why i never wanna be a tank. i wouldn't be abble to do it correctly and i always prefer others to be the tank and lead the heroic, raid etc
    ^^^
    Hmm... another example of a mongoloid DK. Please, DKs, learn to spell and properly use grammar.

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be an option to queue for ret-free, dk-free dungeons. In my personal experience, the three most common classes that have catastrophic nooby mistakes are palys, dks, and hunters... but often the terribad hunters aren't completely arrogant and will actually LISTEN TO MY ADVICE.

The rets/dk's... that's another story. They tell me "shut the fuck up fag i no wut im doin!" I'd gladly add another 2 seconds onto my tank queue time if it meant I never had to speak to/play with another terribad, spell power spec dk/ret again.

My experience with the LFd tool have been a mixture of ups and downs. But probably the worst one was on my 66 blood dk. We had a pally as a tank and he was having a real hard time keeping aggro, complaining about everyones dps etc. We get to the first boss in Auchindown and he wipes within a min so i take over and finish the boss with ease. I've never tanked or anything but i got a hold of the boss and we finished and then the tank started complaining about my dps. He said that I was only pulling 100. so i linked the recount. something like 1100 dps and second right behind a mage in the group.... Long story short tank ragequits after using some really mean words.

Tanks? where are they? No but really.... to all you tanks who are out there.... Thank You.

other than that randoms go ok

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

so many people here complaining about tanks. most tanks that go in for these randoms are tired of being tops dps. sorry I have better things to do than drag around your 500dps, full boa, mostly afk, scrub alt. inc next 4 packs /leave dungeon CATCH!