7 2.36%
  • Thanks , and yes

1 0.34%
  • Hmm....

55 18.58%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Goldmaking guide as of 3.3.3

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo
    "He is going to sell Frozen orb, erm noo sorry, that is what you need to buy them ..mmmm... he is going to sell frozen.... oh my gawd!"

i just lolled hard - dude practice like 20 times before doing something like that, have a script of what u want to cover and dont post just first copy of the video

lol

This.

You know what? What a bunch of wankers. Really.

If you didn't need the help from the video, most here clearly don't. There is still no need to attack him personally.

I hope the mods come in with banhammers and clean this thread out because I am reporting each and every one of you.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves and it is arseholes like you that give this forum and it's community such a bad name.

@OP. Nice try mate. However, you were a little "late" and although your trick might seem cool, everybody will be stacking up on Frozen Orbs atm to do just the same very thing. It is very likely that there will be little to know profit buy Crusader Orbs. Also, Frozen Orbs are likely to raise dramatically to coincide with Frost Lotus prices too.

About your vid. Nice try. But as mentioned, you might use a script next time, and just practise it over and over untill it is clear and comfortable with you. Alot of people appreciate the help people like you are trying to give so please ignore most of the other posts on your thread. And goodluck with your vids
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by darklenne
    You know what? What a bunch of wankers. Really.

If you didn't need the help from the video, most here clearly don't. There is still no need to attack him personally.

I hope the mods come in with banhammers and clean this thread out because I am reporting each and every one of you.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves and it is arseholes like you that give this forum and it's community such a bad name.
    I don't know if your new to the internet or something, but the interwebz will always have these kind of people on it. My slogan is: "get used to it or gtfo"

on the other hand it educated the OP a bit about the risks of going public on the internet ...

If you want attention, speak to a friend, not to an internet forum :)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannynannady
    I don't know if your new to the internet or something, but the interwebz will always have these kind of people on it. My slogan is: "get used to it or gtfo"
    140 odd posts here. Not a huge number by any means in comparison to some. I've used various forums online for around 10 years now, and this is one of the worst threads I've seen.

Just because your sat behind a screen doesn't give you the right to attack other forums users in the way the people on this thread has done. You wouldn't do it IRL. You wouldn't go up to some stranger in the street and call him a retard. So why do it here? The guy was only trying to help. You didn't appreciate it. Or have use for it. Why not spend the time to give him some constructive criticism and move on? It would have taken as long as it did to insult him.

Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLNooB
    Every time I am saying that WoW and this forum are plagued by Mindless thumb sucking kids, and this thread is solid prof of what i say.

Instead of just simply saying thank you for the info, they go on making fun of the creators voice or the way he speaks. Grow brains you kids.

Thank You Mr.OP for this video :D
    why would I thank him if I think it's terrible?

Thanks for the video kind sir

80 Brudish 80 Lashandra 80 Saviourself 80 Adomnius

Didn't hear that much on the video even when my volume was at 100% and all.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLNooB
    seriously asking this kind of questions only shows how sad and low a person is. don't want to answer your question, cause don't want it look like i am insulting you.
    so lying to someone is cool and telling the truth/your opinion makes you a sad/low person mkay.

140 odd posts here. Not a huge number by any means in comparison to some. I've used various forums online for around 10 years now, and this is one of the worst threads I've seen.

Just because your sat behind a screen doesn't give you the right to attack other forums users in the way the people on this thread has done. You wouldn't do it IRL. You wouldn't go up to some stranger in the street and call him a retard. So why do it here? The guy was only trying to help. You didn't appreciate it. Or have use for it. Why not spend the time to give him some constructive criticism and move on? It would have taken as long as it did to insult him.
    If only everyone else was like you, the internet would be a much better place.

Sad fact of the matter is, it's more fun to tell him how badly he sucked or call him a generic insult. Is it right? No. Is it the unfortunate way of the interwebz? Yes. Still, I give you a cookie for not being absorbed into the dark, dank series of tubes that is the internet yet.

If only everyone else was like you, the internet would be a much better place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyannady, Youtube Video, Patch 3.3.3...
    dannynannady (37 minutes ago)
    Reply | Spam
    please dont release any more videos, for the sake of humanity!!!!
    Look to yourself before you condemn others, perhaps.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Well I think it's a good intiative and guys, it's not easy to be good at comentating first time you do it. I liked the video, gj.

15+ Year Old Account

The video may not be perfect, but at least the OP is trying. Unfortunately this thread is probably beyond salvage at this point. There is no reason to post simply to bash someone, and this thread will be gone through and the worst offenders will be punished fittingly. In the future please be considerate of others, remember the OP is at least actively doing something, the majority of posts in this thread did nothing to contribute except try and bring others down, which is not the point.