Will this Macbook run WoW well enough to raid 25mans?

Hey everyone, I'm buying a new laptop and I am a fan of Macbooks, and I'd love to stick with one, but WoW is something I spend quite a bit of time on so I want to make sure this Machine will run it well. Hopefully at about 30fps with mid graphic settings.

Here's the specs:
    2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB
    NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM

What do you all think?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted

Re: Will this Macbook run WoW well enough to raid 25mans?

I think it'll be okayish for medium-ish settings, some will have to be on low (those that use a lot of graphic power). Other than that it'll prolly be okay.

Not very well, and once cataclysm comes out it will likely just perform poorly all around.

Thanks for the input
    Looks like I'll just have to get a desktop like my buddies, cheaper, but less mobile. It works though!

Thanks again.

I have the 1.83ghz version of the macbook(the previous one I believe) and just the past 2 weeks I have been playing WoW on it and honestly it was pretty bad. I have to set everything on low and in dalaran, there was constant freezing and the average FPS was maybe 5.

In 5 man heroics on large AoE pulls the frame rates were around 6 or 7 and noticeable tearing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by op3l
    I have the 1.83ghz version of the macbook(the previous one I believe) and just the past 2 weeks I have been playing WoW on it and honestly it was pretty bad. I have to set everything on low and in dalaran, there was constant freezing and the average FPS was maybe 5.

In 5 man heroics on large AoE pulls the frame rates were around 6 or 7 and noticeable tearing.
    there's quite a difference though between 1.83Ghz and 2.26Ghz (I play @ 2.2Ghz on my laptop at medium and it works fine in 10-man raids (In a 10-man strict guild))

will run wow fine, but depends on the settings you want to play at. most likely you can play at low settings without any problems and good fps. just don't expect to go into dalaran on ultra and max resolution and get 200 fps.

on my iMac with ati 4850 HD 512mb, I get about 10 fps in dalaran on ultra, and 100+ generally questing. there are huge variations in gameplay in different zones.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Alright, thanks for the extra input =)

Time to throw together a gaming desktop!