Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: how does bluedeep have such high DPS?>

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    See there is nothing different about this then there would be about all the people that follow Arena. It's not treating him like a god it's respecting that he knows the class and he is in a very high DPS guild and he knows how to play the class. There is really nothing wrong with seeking advice from a better player to help raise your own DPS.
    It's not ret is incredibly difficult, ooh wow I can play whack a mole optimally for ~4 minutes

I think it's funny that people insulted the OP for knowing who bluedeep is. I thought everyone knew about CUTIES ONLY? I mean, they post their freakin' videos on stratfu all the time. I've seen them all because they are very good videos for learning fights.

Bluedeep is just one of many names I hear over vent when people are discussing other guilds while raiding, and I don't even play on the same realm.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zeleii
    It's not ret is incredibly difficult, ooh wow I can play whack a mole optimally for ~4 minutes
    Apparently you know nothing about Ret so please go troll somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?