Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599

Update - Added official notes update at the bottom of the post. Some of these changes aren't on PTR yet as far as I know and aren't included in the spell comparison below. Make sure you check both.

Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599
    A new PTR build has been deployed on test realms. Stay tuned for changes!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Misc

Achievements
    • Zalazane's Fall - You assisted Vol'jin in the final defeat of Zalazane, recapturing the Echo Isles for the Darkspear trolls.

Tracking Stats (These stats will most likely be used internally to identify "bad" players)

Companion Pets

Mounts
    • Celestial Steed - Summons and dismisses a Celestial Steed. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location. (Note: I don't think the model is in the patch file yet)
    • Frosty Flying Carpet - Summons and dismisses a Frosty Flying Carpet. This is a very fast rug. Can only be used in Outland and Northrend. Requires 425 skill in tailoring to ride.

Interface
    • CHAR_LOGIN_LOCKED_BY_MOBILE_AH = "You cannot log in while using the mobile or web auction house.";

Jewelcrafting

Death Knight (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Frost
    Unholy
    • Unholy Blight now prevents any diseases on the victim from being dispelled.
    Glyphs
    • Glyph of Chains of Ice - Your Chains of Ice also causes 144 to 156 Frost damage, increased by your attack power.

Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Balance
    • Typhoon mana cost has been reduced from 32% of base mana to 25% of base mana.
    • Starfall damage has been increased. Now causes 563 to 653 Arcane damage (Up from 433 to 503) and 101 Arcane damage (Up from 78) to all other enemies within 5 yards.

Mage (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Fire
    • Combustion cooldown has been reduced from 3 min to 2 min.
    • Burning Soul now reduces the threat caused by Fire spells by 10/20%. (Up from 5/10%)

Rogue (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Subtlety
    • Slaughter from the Shadows now also increases all damage done by 1/2/3/4/5%.
    • Filthy Tricks now reduces the cooldown by 5/10 sec and energy cost by 5/10 of your Tricks of the Trade, Distract and Shadowstep abilities and reduces the cooldown of Preparation by 3 min. /
    • Waylay now affects your Ambush and Backstab hits (Old - Only Ambush critical hits). Movement speed bonus reduced from 70% to 50%.
    • Hemorrhage now deals 160% of weapon damage if a dagger is equipped.
    • Ghostly Strike now deals 180% of weapon damage if a dagger is equipped.
    Tier 8
    • Item - Rogue T8 4P Bonus - Increases the damage done by your Rupture by 20%. (Old - The damage dealt by your Rupture can now be critical strikes.)

Shaman (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Glyphs
    • Glyph of Flame Shock - Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Flame Shock periodic damage by 60%.

Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Demonology
    Official Notes Update
    The official patch notes have been updated with more changes. Only the new changes are listed below.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

Dungeons & Raids
    Holiday bosses (such as Ahune for the Fire Festival) will now be accessible through the Dungeon Finder.
    • Players must use the Dungeon Finder or speak to special holiday NPCs in the world to queue up and access these bosses.
    • Upon accepting a queue for any holiday boss, the party will be ported directly to the necessary area for confronting that boss.
    • The previous summoning criteria for these bosses have been removed. Players can queue up for and fight each World Event boss as many times as they want for any standard loot that they may drop.
    • All rare holiday items (such as The Horseman's Reins) will have a chance of being found in holiday-themed loot troves which will drop once for each player in the party no more than once per day, in the same manner that doing the Random Dungeon daily quest will provide a specific reward the first time it is completed in a day.

Companion Pets
    • The Pet Bombling and Lil' Smoky non-combat pets are no longer Bind-on-Pickup.

Death Knight (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    • Chains of Ice: The ability now innately applies Frost Fever to a target.
    Frost
    • Icy Talons: The personal haste benefit provided by this talent is no longer exclusive with other sources of melee haste. This will allow death knights to always swing 4/6/12/16/20% faster when Frost Fever is applied. Windfury Totem and the party/raid component of Improved Icy Talons still do not stack.
    Unholy
    • Unholy Blight: In addition to its previous effects, this talent now also prevents diseases from being dispelled from victims afflicted by Unholy Blight.

Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    • Nature's Grasp: Now has 3 charges, up from 1.
    Balance
    • Starfall: Te damage done by this spell has been significantly increased.
    • Typhoon: Mana cost reduced to 25%, down from 32%.

Hunter (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Beast Mastery
    • Ferocious Inspiration: This ability is now an aura and provides 1/2/3% damage to all party or raid members within 100 yards and boosts the damage of Steady Shot by 3/6/9%.

Rogue (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Subtlety
    • Slaughter from the Shadows: Now adds 1/2/3/4/5% damage to all attacks and reduces the energy cost of Backstab and Ambush by 4/8/12/16/20, up from 3/6/9/12/15.
    • Waylay: The debuff from this talent can now be caused by Backstab in addition to Ambush and can be triggered by all hits from these abilities rather than just critical strikes, but the snare component is now 50%, down from 70%.

Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    • Life Tap: This spell no longer scales with spirit, and instead scales with spell power.

Warrior (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Protection
    • Vitality: Now boosts Stamina by 3/6/9%, up from 2/4/6%. Strength and expertise benefits have not changed.

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599

The unholy blight change is crazy.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

If they're used to identify "bad" players: Why do they say hidden? Or will the random dungeon finder put all the bad players together?

DK changes were much needed. Disease protection was one of the main issues. Still some other things needed but a step in the right direction.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

pff stil no paladin changes :'(

Subtlety needs more.

10+ Year Old Account

"LFG (enter raid here) link times kicked!!"

I like the shaman glyph change. It still seems like a better glyph then ToW though.

And what is that Celestial Steed thingy? Screnshot please!
    For the Emperor.

* Gnomeregan Pride - Transform into Gnomeregan Infantry.
    * Darkspear Pride - Transform into a Darkspear Warrior.

=O

All I want is a picture of Celestial Steed
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

The shaman glyph is decent; I like it a bit. :P
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&cn=Mansons

chances are they are hidden because WE dont need to see them. the LFG algorithm will most likely let those who dont get kicked or abandon groups get into the random group before those who are "bad". And it would probably also take into account how often the person who initiated the kick against you tries to kick folks. Since thats just another kind of bad.

Mmm nothing new @ Class Changes ???

But the hidden tracking feature sounds cool (Dungeon Finder)
    Don't even try. Sound reasoning and common sense are lost to a great many on these forums...

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by jsz
    I've got a golden ticket.

Deleted

... as if DK's needed those buffs....

now i cant even Dispell ppl that are affected by Unholy blight?...
    GREAT!

10+ Year Old Account

awesome pet, but want a SS of the mount too :>

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by jsz

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze

GREAT!
    The least represented class by a long shot didn't need buffs?
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze

GREAT!
    That's why Blizzard don't get people.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&cn=Mansons

If i played fire I might enjoy that change but i don't.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    The least represented class by a long shot didn't need buffs?
    give them some other buff, but dont make my Disease Cleansing totem and My Dispels Halfway useless.... ( almost completely useless )