Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599

Quote Originally Posted by FoF
    A paladin can deal with both by himself. A warrior can deal with 1 by himself if he isn't glyphed or none if he is.
    Apparently, you can't get past last tiers content, because what you fail to realize is that the ONLY reason that the paladin could take two hits by himself is because he had lay on hands off of forbearance. Now that lay on hands is on forbearance you can use one of your cool downs every 2 minutes. ALL other tanks can chain all of their cool downs.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwuko
    Well, from what I can read, it's only a cache that can contain mounts and other rare items. But for example if you queue up for the same holiday boss more times each day, you can only get the (if we talk Love-festival here) epic necklaces.
    The only place this would be useful is Brewfest because Brewfest has some really nice items overall.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

There will be new Feats of Strength on this patch 3.3.3. As was Proof of demise and Timear Forsees, on 3.3.2?

Frosty Flying Carpet requires 4 Frozen Orbs, 1 Ebonweave, 1 Moonshroud, 1 Spellweave.

And as a reply to the post above, Proof of Demise and Timear Forsees were added (or moved rather) when the Dungeon Tool was added, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezeburger
    Here's an idea. Stop putting people with 3k gear scores in my groups and I'll stop leaving them. I want frost emblems, not a 40 minute Gundrak run.
    Here is an idea. Lets make it so that if you have 4500+ gear score (just an example) you can NO LONGER RUN HEROICS. That would be an awesome change. Seriously, if you voted to kick someone just because they had a low gear score in a heroic I would vote to kick you instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ROWKEM
    You even mention Flying Carpets. They are only craftable/usable by Tailors with 300+/425+ (regular/epic) skill. Or were you only talking about passenger mounts?
    I was talking about passenger mounts. Yes they do but everyone can have a one passenger mount no matter how it looks like. Having a multi passenger mount will not be common.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodelf06
    More like Intellect and Haste for as it is currently intellect increases spell crit chance...
    if u dont believe me see the tool tip when scrolling over intellect on the character screen
    Yes, but it increases it very slightly. Critical strike chance increases it at a MUCH greater value.

Quote Originally Posted by pomop
    Well it could be a flying mount as well, and not everybody has epic flying or a 310% mount.

My guess is Ruby Sanctum
    The name and the icon both lead you to the conclusion that it is a ground mount though. Unless it is another hybrid mount. I can just see it now if its a hybrid mount. Only two exist currently and both are very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by LordArcsinh
    One run through Gnomeregan is "rare"?

hahahaha, oh god, I wish I could be as deluded and idiotic as you.

(60% says you're a JC)
    They were listed as rare for quite some time on the pet collectors website. However, Blizzard must have upgraded the drop rate considerably. 100% says I am a BS/Enchanter mostly for min/max.

Quote Originally Posted by Second
    It has been said zillion times.
    They are not buffing becouse of low representation, but becouse of disparity among tanks.
    Just becouse warrior is long term most used tank in most guilds have nothing to do with if he is or isnt in need of buffs/nerfs
    He said that about the DK change, not the warrior one ...

Deleted

I hope a hidden number about how often I left a group won't have an effect on how fast I'll get into a group. Sometimes, when there's a good reason, I'll definitely leave a group.

15+ Year Old Account

The important question here is:

Is that a multipassenger flying mount, possibly for engineers?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezeburger
    Tracking Stats (These stats will most likely be used internally to identify "bad" players)

Here's an idea. Stop putting people with 3k gear scores in my groups and I'll stop leaving them. I want frost emblems, not a 40 minute Gundrak run.

Stop putting people who can use things from heroics in your heroics groups or you'll leave?

Stop letting retards like this guy post on online message boards and I'll stop calling him a effing retard.

Seriously, you are the type of elitist prick that make people that just ding at 80 want to stab themselves in the eye. I did a REG nexus run with my level 72 bear tank. I ended up in a group with a level 79 who said "You cant tank this and you have crap gear! and you have no defense gear!" 1. I can tank Nexus 2. i can actually USE the gear in nexus 3. I'm a bear tank, STFU i dont need defense gear! butttttt the guy left anyways! because im a level 72 bear tank in greens in Reg NEXUS.... ya know. the what second(?) instance in northrend? Its like being told you cant do RFC/stocks because you dont have heirlooms.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

PvP mount's cost 50k honor and one BG token get's you 2000 honor only get 10 at a time and right now they seem to be giving less then the 2k they say they should.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

MULTI PASSENGER MOUNT

Jewelcrafting Mount, do want.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    I'm pretty sure that entangling roots can now be used in all forms now, so this is also an insanely good feral talent with use as a tanking tool in that every 45 seconds you can cc 3 mobs while tanking.
    Yeah i know that, but this will make resto druids insanely overpowered in arena. Its already hard enough to stay on them, this will literally make it impossible unless with a pally or with a counter nerf to resto.

Take for example shamans. Enhance has trouble in arena, so their decision is to buff spellpower by 100%. That leaves enhancement fairly nice, but elemental insanely overpowered. They wouldnt leave elemental alone, they would have to nerf elemental to counter the buff to enhance.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes
    Seriously, you are the type of elitist prick that make people that just ding at 80 want to stab themselves in the eye. I did a REG nexus run with my level 72 bear tank. I ended up in a group with a level 79 who said "You cant tank this and you have crap gear! and you have no defense gear!" 1. I can tank Nexus 2. i can actually USE the gear in nexus 3. I'm a bear tank, STFU i dont need defense gear! butttttt the guy left anyways! because im a level 72 bear tank in greens in Reg NEXUS.... ya know. the what second(?) instance in northrend? Its like being told you cant do RFC/stocks because you dont have heirlooms.
    Just /ignore people like that. They are gigantic idiots.

its nice that you buff revenge and its good vs melee classes but not cloth class which warrior class gets high damage from all the time.

there are some talents [i don't know why there not even toughed] we add points on those talents and we dont find any benefit from it [only rage stuff]

Anger management=1rage?what well i hit with 1 rage?
    tactical mastery=we keep up some rage when switching stance but shouldnt we always keep 50% of the rage we have when switching stance?i dont find that OP or even Lame any in way.

juggernaut=more cd on charge?Sigh....so i would say just remove the increase crit on MS after charge and make my charge [15sec cd again while in combat]
    prot warriors can charge evry 15sec dont make me switch 41points in a whole tree just for 5sec deference((

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes
    Stop putting people who can use things from heroics in your heroics groups or you'll leave?

Stop letting retards like this guy post on online message boards and I'll stop calling him a effing retard.

this is so true.....but then again,wow is full of kids ,so we have to accept this fact and the 1 that 1 day they will grow up (not sure about the last 1 though...) !