Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard666

this is so true.....but then again,wow is full of kids ,so we have to accept this fact and the 1 that 1 day they will grow up (not sure about the last 1 though...) !
    /ignore

if he is from some lfg system just do the following:-
    /logout
    /macro
    Ctrl+c over a spam [example..YOU SUCK I EAT YOU or what ever lol]
    ctrl+v spam when you /w him when he ignores you
    /log out
    /create a new character in his realm ofc and do what you just did few moments ago

Is there a chance I can know where u get celestial pet/mount?

They seem cool D:

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake
    Sometimes, when there's a good reason, I'll definitely leave a group.
    Not even an airplane crashing on your house would be a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by morious
    /ignore

if he is from some lfg system just do the following:-
    /logout
    /macro
    Ctrl+c over a spam [example..YOU SUCK I EAT YOU or what ever lol]
    ctrl+v spam when you /w him when he ignores you
    /log out
    /create a new character in his realm ofc and do what you just did few moments ago
    That would work, except that what you just described is bannable in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

O MY FUCKING GOD!!!!.... IS THIS WHAT BLIZZARD HAS TO OFFER?....

CHANGES DESERVED:
    Mages;
    Make more diminishing returns on those fucking sheeps, stop their dam frost novas, they're too much of battle controllers.

For instance, take a look at the fucking RMP. No combo stands a fucking chance vs those, and guess why!? MAGES.

Rogues:
    LOOK AT THEM.... A warrior for instance can't do shit vs a rogue other than spamming overpower, and guess how easy that should be for a healer to heal. CHRIST.

Prot Palas:
    Is this even serious? Shall a tank even be able to crit 2k? Jesus fucking christ, I see paladins critting 6-7k and nuking like if they we're gods. Nerf these tards.

Resto druids:
    Come on... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? MORE CC? LIKE IF THEY COULDN'T CC ENOUGH BEFORE........ Now warriors simply CAN'T kill a druid. Thank you blizzard, you destroyed PVP.

Hunters:
    Okey, these are maby the least class for me to comment here about being OP, but ya... they fucking are horrible. Blizzard letting the beastcleave run like a fucking master in arenas. There are no more "creative" arena teams, just because these fucking setups are OP. If you have a beastcleave combo, or a RMP combo, you'll be 100% to get 2k rating in less than 2 days. The other comboes can just go and swamp around doing shitty PVE.

THANKS BLIZZARD!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrildir
    O MY FUCKING GOD!!!!.... IS THIS WHAT BLIZZARD HAS TO OFFER?....

CHANGES DESERVED:
    Mages;
    Make more diminishing returns on those fucking sheeps, stop their dam frost novas, they're too much of battle controllers.

For instance, take a look at the fucking RMP. No combo stands a fucking chance vs those, and guess why!? MAGES.

Lol too much mage envy....if you have as much range needed to charge u shouldn't get nova'd and surely u could charge before polymorph is finished casting and if ur not in range for charge then ur doing it wrong.

QQ against every class u can't beat shows every1 how good you are at pvp

can't wait for 2 person mount ;D ;D