Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: My Shadow DPS low?

Whoa, trying out MFClip, it's cool! Shows when I could start recasting my dots, at the end of combat tells me my dotuptime and stuffs, and shows when MF ticks. But, best of all imo, It shows my MB cooldown! I was trying to get classtimer to do that but couldnt! Thank you so very very much for telling me about this!

Just one question about it, what's the bar that looks like it has all the spells on it?
    To avoid innuendo, the Wii should've been called the "Perfect Nintendo Entertainment System", or "PNES" for short.

Re: My Shadow DPS low?

Quote Originally Posted by Liard
    Whoa, trying out MFClip, it's cool! Shows when I could start recasting my dots, at the end of combat tells me my dotuptime and stuffs, and shows when MF ticks. But, best of all imo, It shows my MB cooldown! I was trying to get classtimer to do that but couldnt! Thank you so very very much for telling me about this!

Just one question about it, what's the bar that looks like it has all the spells on it?
    ForteXorcist?

There's another thread in here thats worth mentioning as well.. http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-pr...ips-or-tricks/ I've started to do well on my raid and be on top 5 cuz of some of the tips in there.