Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Spectral Tiger in 3.3.3

ok so some guy on my server is freaking out about how he thinks this mount is going to cost 250 frozen orbs off the new vendor. He says blizz confirmed it. Can some plz show me proof of this?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Spectral Tiger in 3.3.3

I haven't heard anything about this...but if it's true then yay for me. I always hated the idea of having to spend even more money in order obtain rare things, especially on stupid trading cards. It would suck for those who wasted money on them in order to have something that not many other people have. For some reason I don't think this going to happen. Would you happen to know what site he saw the info about it on?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bruthajaco
    ok so some guy on my server is freaking out about how he thinks this mount is going to cost 250 frozen orbs off the new vendor. He says blizz confirmed it. Can some plz show me proof of this?
    100% true. Blizz will really put up some ubber rare ultra expensiveatebay loot card, with the rarest mount ingame (imo) available for some shitty Frozen Orbs.

Totally true.

Seriously... Stop dreaming.

ok thats what i thought. i thought this guy was full of shit

....ahh wth first i've heard of this.

Doubt they would do this, and if they did they would end up making a way to get all tcg items ingame somehow (screwing over people who bought the codes, or bought cards etc).

While we are talking about the spectral tiger, this thing is going to be worth a fuck load soon-ish. Already worth 200+ dollars on ebay and with them no longer being created, i can see them beind worth 2x that in under a month. (the collectors edition of wow goes for ~800 dollars because of the pets, cant see this being any diffrent given time)

Not true.

No chance.
    There is a pattern for a new tailor only flying carpet yes, but not currently and nor will there ever be a spectral tiger at that vendor.
    The only way you will see one for sale is if someone redeems the code since the mount, and all other tcg ones had their bop state removed to reduce the tcg loot card code scams.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted

Will never happen

that vendor only have eternals, frost lotus, runed and crusader orbs nothing else, so he either got wrong info somewere or he is just messing with u

10+ Year Old Account

Well if he thinks that maybe you should start selling him over priced orbs and make some gold off of this, lol. Just sayin
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by r0cki
    Seriously... Stop dreaming.

Deleted

There's going to be one of Rhonin's mirror images in AQ, only appearing after you kill C'thun, and he will sell the spectral tiger for 250 Frozen Orbs and 100 Rocks.

Better get farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo
    While we are talking about the spectral tiger, this thing is going to be worth a fuck load soon-ish. Already worth 200+ dollars on ebay and with them no longer being created, i can see them beind worth 2x that in under a month. (the collectors edition of wow goes for ~800 dollars because of the pets, cant see this being any diffrent given time)
    I've seen them go for more than a K, the highest almost 2 K.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Thyce
    I've seen them go for more than a K, the highest almost 2 K.
    Anyone who pays that much for an in game mount is a moron. Or rich.

Either way I hate them.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Definitely not for Frozen Orbs. Stones of Jordan, though...that's a different story.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bether

Either way I hate them.
    Got mine in a pack for 2 dollars and 50 cents..

I originally wanted the fishing chair >_>

your yust lucky then i wish i had 1 as i wil never get 1 i wil even pay 400k gold for it on me realm
    i am a mount collector i got 108 atm :P

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopsa
    Definitely not for Frozen Orbs. Stones of Jordan, though...that's a different story.
    Yeah once you sell enough Stones of Jordan, you kill the spectral tiger and he drops the mount

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bether

Either way I hate them.
    You'll enjoy life more if you worry less about what others have.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo
    ....ahh wth first i've heard of this.

Doubt they would do this, and if they did they would end up making a way to get all tcg items ingame somehow (screwing over people who bought the codes, or bought cards etc).

the spectral tigers are alot more than 200 dollars if you find one for 200 dollars you buy it and you sit on it and sell it later
    these things didnt just go out of print man,

this set of cards has been out of print for a LONG TIME, any remaining tigers are like gold dust.

I have a tiger and back when the cards were first released they were cheap the TCG was pretty new and people werent down with it at all.

The prices now are crazy though