Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Basic Campfire and the Glory of the Horde!

'Scuse me, fine gentlemen. I was just wondering what this Lord Kampfire would do to protect us travelling heroes from, not only freezing our pants to our skin in Northrend, but also to prevent our hearts from going cold, after all the heartaches we go through after being told all these questgivers love us, only to find out that they are false?
    To me, and my fellow citizens of Tro'lol find this a very pressing matter.

Quote Originally Posted by malkara
    I have one question for you, and one question only:

Can hogger survive standing in fires?
    What kind of silly question is this? Hogger could stand in any fire, any time, any where!

(This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles
    This thread is starting to contain too many puns
    Don't flame this thread.
    Supporting B.C.
    Rawr, I'm a shark

You can't go wrong with hogger as warchief!

Sure, if you want a candidate that will look pretty on the Warchiefs throne (and maybe lower the heating bills). Then no doubt B.C. is your fire.

But if you want a cunning leader to strategize and destroy the Alliance once and for all Then there is no other but Hogger!

His amazing 5 point military plan, includes setting up strategic posts all around Elwynn Forest to Ensure all Alliance gold sellers make it to town to cause as much disruption in the enemies economy as possible!
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

Quote Originally Posted by IngoDent
    'Scuse me, fine gentlemen. I was just wondering what this Lord Kampfire would do to protect us travelling heroes from, not only freezing our pants to our skin in Northrend, but also to prevent our hearts from going cold, after all the heartaches we go through after being told all these questgivers love us, only to find out that they are false?
    To me, and my fellow citizens of Tro'lol find this a very pressing matter.
    B.C's fire will bring warmth to your heart, and B.C states although Hogger may look like a good candidate he is good where he now stands for alliance to spend their time raiding unsuccessfully while the Horde work on bigger and more important problems.

15+ Year Old Account

If the Hogger is so mighty.. Why the Forest's Edge is still under Alliance control? And additionally: B.C. wouldn't allow "B.C. Wanted Poster" to exist in such a small distance from him..

B.C would also like to say that Hogger has been defeated numerous times, however he has not been killed once.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles
    This thread is starting to contain too many puns
    Quote Originally Posted by Hegeh
    Don't flame this thread.
    Supporting B.C.
    He's just a little hot under the collar because Garrosh is falling behind in the polls.
    Glory to B.C., temporary Warchief '10!

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

BC 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!! BC 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!! BC 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't believe Basic Campfire's lies! This so-called 'noble candidate' isn't as noble as he seems!

HERE'S THE PROOF! DOWN WITH B.C! GARROSH FOR WARCHIEF!!
    Was the great Baron J. Rivendare on 5-14-10

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelli
    Don't believe Basic Campfire's lies! This so-called 'noble candidate' isn't as noble as he seems!

B.C wants to point out that is garrosh taking his body out and photoshoping B.C onto the picture, he is not an idiot you know like garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelli

I believe you are seriously misunderstanding something there.

B.C. was only helping this young lady warming up, as she, rather obviously, was not wearing enough clothing for the season.

Your statement was nothing but libel and slander.

While I agree with B.C. economic plans I must say at the moment Garrosh's "CHARGE EVERYTHING" attitude is more motivating just now.

Beside that, I dont agree with B.C. latest advertising campaign. Setting Fire on all over Azeroth and Outland was a waste of resources which would have been better invested in e.g. a Railgun of 90 metre diameter.

Non the less I still remain open to be conviced, should B.C. come up with some arguments whom and why to hate and kill.

10+ Year Old Account

Too bad there aren't any images of Basic Campfire kissing babies, he'd win the family vote for sure.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by movis
    BC 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!! BC 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!! BC 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kinderwurst
    Too bad there aren't any images of Basic Campfire kissing babies, he'd win the family vote for sure.
    wat

Made me chuckle ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Deredex
    While I agree with B.C. economic plans I must say at the moment Garrosh's "CHARGE EVERYTHING" attitude is more motivating just now.

Beside that, I dont agree with B.C. latest advertising campaign. Setting Fire on all over Azeroth and Outland was a waste of resources which would have been better invested in e.g. a Railgun of 90 metre diameter.

Non the less I still remain open to be conviced, should B.C. come up with some arguments whom and why to hate and kill.
    B.C is not wasting resources, he melting ice to use as water to make more resources and drinks to go with food!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Spray
    wat

Hardcore, he's got my vote for sure. B.C 2010!

See? I told y'all that Basic Campfire can't be trusted! Who knows what sexual deviations go on at his homes...or should I say many places of residence in the hours of the night.

Such Lewdness. :'(

Vote Mankrik's Wife! Change you can believe in!