Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Basic Campfire and the Glory of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz
    Basic Campfire answers, why do you need candles when he is there as a basic campfire, a betterfire to keep you and your family warm, and bring light during the darkness to the Horde!
    My concern is about the jobs. My small village close to Razor Hill is suffering with unemployment, with many of orcs getting drunk on dwarvish beer and berserking, telling that Garrosh is the future.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

All glory to Basic Campfire!

Im still undecided. Whats B.C.'s policy towards us blood elves? Will he call us girls like garrosh did or will he stop the injustice?

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    My concern is about the jobs. My small village close to Razor Hill is suffering with unemployment, with many of orcs getting drunk on dwarvish beer and berserking, telling that Garrosh is the future.
    Basic Campfire is planning on openning many cooking jobs because when the cataclysm strikes much food will go to waste, he thinks food thats warm and nice cooked from a campfire like himself will help everyone live happier, more peaceful, and offer fire food that wil even make Deathwing smile and stop thinking about world domination and use him as the new Horde pet!

EDIT: Racoon Basic Campfire thinks all deserves a chance even if you are elves, he will offer much help to the elves but still take no side in the determining if blood elves are girls or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    Basic Campfire is planning on openning many cooking jobs because when the cataclysm strikes much food will go to waste, he thinks food thats warm and nice cooked from a campfire like himself will help everyone live happier, more peaceful, and offer fire food that wil even make Deathwing smile and stop thinking about world domination and use him as the new Horde pet!
    Basic Campfire would also employ those orcs in the gathering of firewood. Those that continued to riot would meet with Basic Campfire's Secretary of Labor, Booterang.

We all know that Garrosh gets hard over violence and the destruction of inter-species relations. What are B.C's views on the alliance and teritorial claims by the horde.

What is B.C.'s healthcare policy? is it the dps's own stupid fault for standing in the aoe, or should the healers pull their thumb out and press more than 1 button a minute?
    Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly

http://maggeddon.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/JSMcGough

Deleted

I just met B.C. in the Swamp of Sorrows, and he is a great person! He's not afraid of proudly displaying the Horde's colors, even when camping in a contested teritory!

Do not stand in basic campfire!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Don't believe basic campfires campaign of lies. Basic campfire burned down my village. Garrosh intends to make all future settlements out of steel to prevent basic campfires hostility.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Basic Campfire would also employ those orcs in the gathering of firewood. Those that continued to riot would meet with Basic Campfire's Secretary of Labor, Booterang.
    Booterang on Labor? Where do I sign?

Quote Originally Posted by Maggeddon
    What is B.C.'s healthcare policy? is it the dps's own stupid fault for standing in the aoe, or should the healers pull their thumb out and press more than 1 button a minute?
    Basic Campfire believes that the DPS should not stand in the fire. Basic Campfire loves his soldiers, but Basic Campfire does not like being tred upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggeddon
    B.C. thinks although dps may be idiotic and stand in the aoe and fire, healers should be nice and heal them and then not group with them again if they continue to be stupid, and if they are to much of a pain just allow them to leave a group and he will give them lessons on why standing in the fire is a bad idea.

To the territorial claim quest, B.C. believes the horde and the alliance deserve equal land so both can gather firewood and promote cooking to help make all the enemies of Azeroth subdue and eat, and for those who like violence, they can raid the Alliance while eating with torches and stones!

EDIT: Racoon Basic Campfire thinks all deserves a chance even if you are elves, he will offer much help to the elves but still take no side in the determining if blood elves are girls or not.
    I suppose thats the best deal were going to get. All hail the mighty B.C!

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles
    Don't believe basic campfires campaign of lies. Basic campfire burned down my village. Garrosh intends to make all future settlements out of steel to prevent basic campfires hostility.
    Amg

Burn Teh Heretic!
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Quote Originally Posted by malkara
    Amg

Burn Teh Heretic!
    That would be basic campfires way of eliminating opposition, wouldn't it?
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Quote Originally Posted by malkara
    Amg

Burn Teh Heretic!
    B.C. points out to be patient, not all will agree with his ways at first, but he believes that all his followers should not act like the stubborn idiot garrosh.

THANK YOU for making this post! You sir are a brilliant man!

AND i also support the BASIC CAMPFIRE!

Now.......Basic CampFire VS Barack Obama...who would win the presidential run?hmmm hmm
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

What does B.C think about the Deathwing problem?

Deleted

What does B.C. think about the Burning Legion?