Opening (Again.)

Welcome on MMO-Champion !

Site is finally open and we will add more contents very soon, essentially raid strategies which are still missing (but hey ... these things take a tremendous amount of time) and also a few more things, but you should already find a bunch of useful informations.

If you notice an error or a bug on the website post on the forums. You can also post if you would like to see something added to the website.

Thanks to :
    Heine : Coding/debugging/random fixing
    Kathryl : Server Admin, debugging.
    Elone : Design, tweaking, debugging (Yeah, we had a lot of bugs.)
    Ohlala : Logo

Bugs
    - A few items tooltips still don't work, but clicking them should still give you proper informations about them.

Re: Opening (Again.)

Thanks Boubouille and Heine, Kathryl, Elone, and Ohlala for the awesome sight!
    As a request regarding the Raid Strategies, can there be a raid strategies forum, per say, where (and no troll is allowed) people can offer different strats to various raid encounters (that differs itself from the Raids and Dungeon forums which is made up of 50% troll, 10% necromancy and 40% Post X spec and tell me if good enough dps posts.)

Like... I have a few different strategies for Loken, and if i post it in raids and dungeons forums, it'll just vanish, whereas this new forum can be attached to the lootlist/wowwiki link and not be overrun by spam of other, irrelated topics (nice to get player feedback on these encounters).

Anyway great job on the site from 2.5.5 years later!
    /end threadnecromancy
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!

Quote Originally Posted by tricknick76
    Thanks Boubouille and Heine, Kathryl, Elone, and Ohlala for the awesome sight!
    As a request regarding the Raid Strategies, can there be a raid strategies forum, per say, where (and no troll is allowed) people can offer different strats to various raid encounters (that differs itself from the Raids and Dungeon forums which is made up of 50% troll, 10% necromancy and 40% Post X spec and tell me if good enough dps posts.)

Like... I have a few different strategies for Loken, and if i post it in raids and dungeons forums, it'll just vanish, whereas this new forum can be attached to the lootlist/wowwiki link and not be overrun by spam of other, irrelated topics (nice to get player feedback on these encounters).

Anyway great job on the site from 2.5.5 years later!
    /end threadnecromancy
    ^Good idea.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

cool site u got 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by narutoboi97 View Post
    lol players say hon sucks
    hon players say lol sucks
    they are both right
    dota is KING!

Thanks Boub.

nice ;D