Pally tank Professions

Hey guys whats up?As u can tell by the title I am looking for the professions to maximize my Pally tank. Ive heard the best was still JC/BS for the upgrade to stamina but lately Ive heard Eng/BS/ or Eng/JC. I can make gold with all of these so at this point I just want whatever makes my pally the best tank possible! Ive been thinking of Eng/ JC bc my pally is gemd/geard for max health and armor so I figured this was the best of both worlds but I wanted some feedback from others! Thanks

Re: Pally tank Professions

Engi is alright. The value of armor is unpredictable as there's only one pure physical damage fight in ICC.

The theoretical best combo is JC/LW as they both provide slightly more then the standard 60 from most proffs. It's a small difference, so I wouldn't worry about most combinations, so long as they provide stamina.

I go over it in the guide, if you're interested.

Re: Pally tank Professions

JC/engineering is likely the "best" for high physical damage fights.

Personally i'd stay with JC and any of the 60 stam ish professions as stam is more well rounded in that it is effective against magic damage and physical damage. If you play your off spec much then BS is obviously better than something like mining due to the utility.

Personally i love alchemy, 650hp isn't quite 60stam but you do get some things that are amazing for a paly tank. The combination of one of the alchemy trinkets and the endless mana potion gives you a free full mana bar once a minute which basically means you can ignore mana when tearing through heroics. The 2 hour duration on flasks is also nice.