Page 85 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mihir and others;

I play feral dps druid - however I have not been able to raid much as I would like in the last several months and I am lacking in some decent PVE items and I recently got some i384 pvp items from BH drops and I'm not sure if any of them are viable dps upgrade to my current gear - was hoping I could get the druid community to provide their opinion here. I know there's Simcraft etc but i'm not sure how to use those tools.

I currently use;
    Shoulders: Tusked Shoulderpads
    Legs: Stormrider's Legguards
    Back: Sleek Flamewrath Cloak
    Wrist: Flamebinder Bracers

My pvp items sitting in my bag at the moment;
    Shoulders: Ruthless Gladiator's Dragonhide Spaulders
    Legs: Ruthless Gladiator's Dragonhide Legguards
    Back: Ruthless Gladiator's Cape of Prowess
    Wrist: Ruthless Gladiator's Armwraps of Alacrity

My armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uishy/advanced

My question is - PVE-wise would any of those PVP pieces serve as an upgrade? I doubt its an upgrade on my wrist and back slots but I think it's an upgrade for my shoulder/legs even though resilence contributes to nothing for PVE.

any thoughts? - if you guys want to point out anything out from my horrible gear, feel free to do so

Thanks in advance.

Just switched my offspec to feral PVE, never done it before just got a bunch of offspec loot and thought i would give it a shot.
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alerio/simple
    Let me know if i did something wrong please
    Also i did 17-18k dps on dummy is that decent or terribad?

Quote Originally Posted by havak16 View Post
    Just switched my offspec to feral PVE, never done it before just got a bunch of offspec loot and thought i would give it a shot.
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alerio/simple
    Let me know if i did something wrong please
    Also i did 17-18k dps on dummy is that decent or terribad?
    17 - 18k dps is ok; are you using droodfocus or any other debuff tracker?
    Work on Ramkahen rep to get the 60 agi / 35 haste head enchant.
    Change chest enchant to Peerless Stats.

Mastery socket bonuses on chest and boots aren't worth going for, we can switch to agility gems and makeup the difference and then some in reforging.
    Don't use agi/crit gems; gems in chest should be 2 +40 agility.
    Gem in gloves should be +40 agility.
    Gems in belt should be 2 +40 agility.
    Gem in boots should be +40 agility.
    Change leg enchant to Dragonscale Leg Armor.

Change Glyph of Barkskin and Glyph of Pounce to Glyph of Rebirth & Glyph of Ferocious Bite.

You're a bit over 8% hit and relatively low on Expertise, give this reforging a go:

Helm : 85 crit -> exp
    Neck : 50 haste -> exp
    Shoulder : 96 hit -> exp
    Cloak : 67 hit -> mastery
    Chest : 79 crit -> exp
    Bracer : 59 crit -> hit
    Gloves : 82 haste -> mastery
    Belt : 84 haste -> mastery
    Legs : 97 haste -> exp
    Boots : 68 haste -> exp
    Ring 1 : 57 hit -> mastery
    Ring 2 : 57 crit -> mastery
    Quick : 77 crit -> mastery
    Fandral's : 124 crit -> exp
    Relic : 28 haste -> exp
    Last edited by Epoch; 2011-10-28 at 11:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

wow thanks will do lots of fixing lol

Deleted
    anyone can say me a rough number, how much dps feral is doing on a static boss with nearly no movement, long time ago since i played last

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evitinia View Post
    anyone can say me a rough number, how much dps feral is doing on a static boss with nearly no movement, long time ago since i played last
    No movement ~28k
    Little movement ~24k
    Lots of Movement ~20k

(Ballpark figures for a ilvl 378 geared feral druid doing a FL 10 normal boss)

-------------------------

Was wondering if anyone would look at my char and see if they have any recommendations: My Profile
    (If that is down or im in tanking gear (check my trinkets) you can use this ArmoryX alternative

Deleted
    Hello, i was just wondering if my reforges were correct, it would be brill if someone had a look for me, much love ^_^
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...decat/advanced

Deleted
    looks like they grew bored helping people out in this thread. no comment for over a week now.
    was nice while it lasted

Quote Originally Posted by fantomas View Post
    looks like they grew bored helping people out in this thread. no comment for over a week now.
    was nice while it lasted
    Not commenting for a few days doesn't mean the thread is over. Did you come to this thread to ask for help/opinion/advice or just to get your post count up? Some of us have jobs and lives apart from WoW. While I'm sure Mihir and others would like to post alot more, the free time they do have may not allow that to happen often as you require.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2011-11-06 at 12:30 AM.
    I am excite

seeing people decked out in heroic gear asking for help with basic things makes me sad
    Last edited by solf; 2011-11-06 at 12:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Raarg/advanced

That's my kitty, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

I just rolled kitty too, my main is a ret paladin and ive been raiding forever. I just have no idea what im doing as a cat, and looking to see if im going in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Raarg/advanced

That's my kitty, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

I just rolled kitty too, my main is a ret paladin and ive been raiding forever. I just have no idea what im doing as a cat, and looking to see if im going in the right direction.
    No worries. Are you currently using a debuff tracker like badkitty or Droodfocus? If not, either will help. I preferr droodfocus though.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/droodfocus

Spec is good. Change Glyph of Frenzied Regen to Glyph of Ferocious Bite.
    Hit and Expertise are a little low, give the following reforging a try:

Helm - 67 crit -> exp
    Neck - 44 mastery -> exp
    Shoulder - 62 crit -> exp
    Cloak - leave as is
    Chest - 91 haste - mastery
    Bracer - leave as is
    Gloves - 67 haste -> mastery
    Belt - 86 crit -> mastery
    Legs - 66 hit - crit
    Boots - 53 crit -> exp
    Matoclaw's - 56 crit -> exp
    Band of Ghoulish Glee - leave as is
    Fluid Death - leave as is
    Quicksilver - leave as is
    Fandral's - 110 crit -> hit
    Relic - 28 haste -> hit

Pickup Splintered Brimstone Seal for 1250 valor points and replace Band of Ghoulish glee with it. Same goes for the neck, pickup Necklace of Smoke Signals for 1250 vp. Other then that your set
    I am excite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoch View Post
    No worries. Are you currently using a debuff tracker like badkitty or Droodfocus? If not, either will help. I preferr droodfocus though.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/droodfocus

Spec is good. Change Glyph of Frenzied Regen to Glyph of Ferocious Bite.
    Hit and Expertise are a little low, give the following reforging a try:
    I use Feral by night, it's rather nice.

From what I was told and have read, there is no reason to have more than 5% hit or 12-14 exp unless you're standing in front of Rag. Also I have ferocious bite glyped

Finally, I was also told that mastery > haste until higher gear levels at least.

Bah, I meant frenzied regen to rebirth, it's late here . Hit and expertise is more of personal preference. Comes down to a small dps difference, I just got tired of seeing misses :P

Yes, mastery is good until 4pc t12+. The reforging above gains you 588 mastery at the cost of 186 haste. It's possible you could gain more while keeping 764 hit / 12 exp, but I'm too tired/lazy to check on that right now plus supertroopers is on!1!1 :*D
    Last edited by Epoch; 2011-11-06 at 10:28 AM. Reason: I want a goddam% litre of cola!
    I am excite

Hello,

my link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Damea/simple

I finnaly got the Matrix restabilizer from HC Major, with that i replaced my fluid death. Now im missing 190 hit which i now need to reforge. I was playing around with reforging but couldnt finde an optimal solution for it. What would be the best way to reforge for that hit?

Thanks in advance for the answer

---------- Post added 2011-11-08 at 03:19 PM ----------

what i forgot to mention is, i didnt try to change any of my expertise reforging since its almoast at the cap, dont want to mess with that for now. Is it worth reforging hast for hit, im only reforging those armor pieces who dont have any expertise reforging so i dont have that many choices.

---------- Post added 2011-11-09 at 09:27 AM ----------

as mentioned above should i reforge all my gear to acomodate for the hit rating or should i just reforrge those pieces that dont have any expertise reforg already?

Deleted
    At first i cant post links(sorry for that),Here is my armory eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/neptulon/Eliong/advanced
    so my question is i just drop down 4 pieces t12 and get 2 t12 and 2 t13, so what is the roforge priority now, do i need that hit/exp now or i just throw them away for mastery

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gardner View Post
    I finnaly got the Matrix restabilizer from HC Majo
    Matrix Restabilizer drops from Ragnaros. The Hungerer drops from Majordomo Staghelm.

Hello again

thats my current equip status : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Damea/simple

What should i buy for my vp, should go for neck or wrist or belt, im gonna wait for a trinket drop.

Thanks.

Wrist is a pretty large upgrade for you, but consider getting it on an alt or for gold. 2nd in line would be Neck.