Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hi,

Cat is my Offspec (MS Tank) so gear is a little behind, using tanking scraps where I can. Rawr seems to tell me different gems everytime I run it so not sure what to go with atm.

Sycsiksyx - Kazzak EU
    eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&cn=Sycsiksyx

I picked up a new tanking weapon so have Distant Land to use for cat, losing me a lot of ARP and virtually all the hit I have - so not sure what to do with my gear at the moment.

Other items I have unequipped are:
    Distant Land
    Needle-Encrusted Scorpion
    Frostbitten Fur Boots
    T10 Gloves
    Skinned Whelp Shoulders
    Shadow Seekers Tunic
    Wrathful Gladiators Pendant of Victory

And have more than enough emblems for anything else I may need.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Deleted

Advice request

Hey Mihir,

I wonder if theres anything in my gear i could change to improve my dps, you can find my armor char sheet in the EU thunderhorn realm

Im not ar pen capped yet, should i change my enchanting profession with blacksmith to get near the cap?

Im currently using BM enchant and it works like wonders for me, very happy with it

Hope you can give me a bit of advice.

Keep up the good work, you are always an inspiration to all ferals who aim to reach your level

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seal View Post
    Hey Mihir last time i've gotten some great tips and since then i've gotten a few gear upgrades. I've increased my crit by a lot and now rawr is telling me black magic is more viable than mongoose even though i'm not at the crit cap. Should i go for black magic or stick around with mongoose and increase my crit a bit more before i should go for black magic?

Still can't post any links so if you search the armory for Ahungryseal it's the only name popping up on The Maelstrom. Or just click my sig
    Black Magic should be better now yeah. And to support BM better you could increase your crit a bit, by moving the 20arpen from your neck to your head, putting 10agi+10hit in the yellow sockets in your neck and legs, and 20agi enchant on gloves.

---------- Post added 2010-09-13 at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sicsiksix View Post
    Hi,

Cat is my Offspec (MS Tank) so gear is a little behind, using tanking scraps where I can. Rawr seems to tell me different gems everytime I run it so not sure what to go with atm.

Sycsiksyx - Kazzak EU
    eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&cn=Sycsiksyx

I picked up a new tanking weapon so have Distant Land to use for cat, losing me a lot of ARP and virtually all the hit I have - so not sure what to do with my gear at the moment.

Other items I have unequipped are:
    Distant Land
    Needle-Encrusted Scorpion
    Frostbitten Fur Boots
    T10 Gloves
    Skinned Whelp Shoulders
    Shadow Seekers Tunic
    Wrathful Gladiators Pendant of Victory

And have more than enough emblems for anything else I may need.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,
    You're probably not gonna like it but going back to NES would be the best dps for you atm (at the cost of a lot of regemming). Go with distant land and frostbitten fur boots, berserking on weapon and 20hit on gloves. With 8x 10agi+10hit, 6x 20agi, 2x 34hit, 1x 34 agi, and the nightmare tear in the blue socket in your weapon, you should be able to get pretty much all socket bonuses.

---------- Post added 2010-09-13 at 12:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vhirgo View Post
    Hey Mihir,

I wonder if theres anything in my gear i could change to improve my dps, you can find my armor char sheet in the EU thunderhorn realm

Im not ar pen capped yet, should i change my enchanting profession with blacksmith to get near the cap?

Im currently using BM enchant and it works like wonders for me, very happy with it

Hope you can give me a bit of advice.

Keep up the good work, you are always an inspiration to all ferals who aim to reach your level
    I seem to get the best results by moving your nightmare tear to a yellow socket with +6, like the one in your belt, and putting 34/20 arpen in all other sockets (so get rid of the 2x20hit and 1x20exp gems).

Switching enchanting for blacksmithing would net you around 55 more dps, but once you get a bit better gear this difference will get smaller again. Up to you to decide if this is worth the gold and effort.

Deleted
    You're probably not gonna like it but going back to NES would be the best dps for you atm (at the cost of a lot of regemming). Go with distant land and frostbitten fur boots, berserking on weapon and 20hit on gloves. With 8x 10agi+10hit, 6x 20agi, 2x 34hit, 1x 34 agi, and the nightmare tear in the blue socket in your weapon, you should be able to get pretty much all socket bonuses.
    I thought as much Will take a bit of time to get everything together but it's probably worth doing. Thanks!

EDIT: Which trinket would you suggest I change for NES?
    Last edited by mmocbc3f93a467; 2010-09-13 at 01:12 PM.

Hi Mihir's

Just Got new gear . Finally I got my 4T Bonus and some new weapon . I gemmed arm pen til 722 cuz im still using NES. After what point should I switch my agility gems to Arm Pen ones?? I heard Until i can get near the 1400 arm pen cap, but im not sure when to switch to it. Please let me know what you think .

Thank you

Check me out and tell me what u think
    wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Warfrag

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sicsiksix View Post
    I thought as much Will take a bit of time to get everything together but it's probably worth doing. Thanks!

EDIT: Which trinket would you suggest I change for NES?
    banner of victory

Deleted
    Hi Mihir, i've joined a new guild, and i have got quite a few new pieces of gear.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ar&cn=Timerthy
    This evening i got Distant Land HC and Seal of Many Mouths HC, along with a Normal Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification.
    I know my trinkets are horrific, and DBW and WFS are mine next time they drop. I also have T10 251 legs sitting in the bank and 60 frosts.
    What should i do? specifically, should i use the legs or not? what should i spend my frosts on? i'm thinking t10 head when it comes around.
    And what weapon enchants/gems?

Many Thanks,
    Tim.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tmane&cn=Fatex

I know my gears terrible as I just decided to go back to feral after being balance for quite a while.
    At the moment I have 70 frost emblems and wonder if i get t10/save up for the helm/chest or to get the frost vendor belt as my belt at the moment is terrible but I heard feral t10 4 piece is really good and should aim for that first?
    Any advice would be welcomed thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukaku View Post
    Hi Mihir's

Just Got new gear . Finally I got my 4T Bonus and some new weapon . I gemmed arm pen til 722 cuz im still using NES. After what point should I switch my agility gems to Arm Pen ones?? I heard Until i can get near the 1400 arm pen cap, but im not sure when to switch to it. Please let me know what you think .

Thank you

Check me out and tell me what u think
    wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Warfrag
    You'd need about 150 more arpen on your gear, + a good trinket to replace NES with (HWT, DBW, DV, STS).

About your current gear: you could gain a tiny bit of dps by switching your yellow sockets to 10agi+10crit gems, switching your dragon's eyes to 34agi, and putting 20arpen in your bracers and the belt buckle socket in your belt. But since it's only like 10 dps increase, I don't think it's worth bothering :P

---------- Post added 2010-09-14 at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Timerthy View Post
    Hi Mihir, i've joined a new guild, and i have got quite a few new pieces of gear.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ar&cn=Timerthy
    This evening i got Distant Land HC and Seal of Many Mouths HC, along with a Normal Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification.
    I know my trinkets are horrific, and DBW and WFS are mine next time they drop. I also have T10 251 legs sitting in the bank and 60 frosts.
    What should i do? specifically, should i use the legs or not? what should i spend my frosts on? i'm thinking t10 head when it comes around.
    And what weapon enchants/gems?

Many Thanks,
    Tim.
    Use the legs yes, the 4T10 bonus alone will give you 800 more dps. Put the nightmare tear in your weapon's blue sockets, 10agi+10crit in all yellow sockets, and a mix of 20arpen/20agi in the rest so you end up at the softcap. Enchant should be berserking, and boots enchant icewalker.

Use your emblems to get the HWT trinket, almost a 400 dps upgrade over the expertise one. Use the T10 token on your chest.

---------- Post added 2010-09-14 at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fateq View Post
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tmane&cn=Fatex

I know my gears terrible as I just decided to go back to feral after being balance for quite a while.
    At the moment I have 70 frost emblems and wonder if i get t10/save up for the helm/chest or to get the frost vendor belt as my belt at the moment is terrible but I heard feral t10 4 piece is really good and should aim for that first?
    Any advice would be welcomed thanks
    T10 would be the best to get in the end, but you have to realize that 4.0/cataclysm is coming in a couple of months, after which you will replace your T10/ICC gear within a few hours. As well as the 4T10 bonus being built into rake by default. So you probably should calculate how many badges you get per week and then see how many weeks it would take you to get 4 pieces of T10, and how long you can benefit from it from that moment till cataclysm hits.

I expect it'll be more worthwhile to replace your cloak and belt first, unless you clear both icc10 and icc25 every week, do all the weeklies, and do the daily heroic every day :P

About your current gear, you could easily get a few more/better socket bonuses by moving the nightmare tear to the blue socket in your boots, and putting 10agi+10haste gems in the yellow sockets in your helm/neck/shoulders/gloves/ring.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-09-14 at 11:20 AM.

Quick question, is it better to be 11 over, or 9 under the Armor Pen Cap (using Executioner (I'm still about 3 gems away from Black Magic ))
    Last edited by Chaka; 2010-09-15 at 04:27 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Being below the cap is pretty much always preferable, since if you are over the cap some of your stats aren't doing anything for your dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    T10 would be the best to get in the end, but you have to realize that 4.0/cataclysm is coming in a couple of months, after which you will replace your T10/ICC gear within a few hours. As well as the 4T10 bonus being built into rake by default. So you probably should calculate how many badges you get per week and then see how many weeks it would take you to get 4 pieces of T10, and how long you can benefit from it from that moment till cataclysm hits.

I expect it'll be more worthwhile to replace your cloak and belt first, unless you clear both icc10 and icc25 every week, do all the weeklies, and do the daily heroic every day :P

About your current gear, you could easily get a few more/better socket bonuses by moving the nightmare tear to the blue socket in your boots, and putting 10agi+10haste gems in the yellow sockets in your helm/neck/shoulders/gloves/ring.

Thanks alot for the help and I agree I don't think i'll get the 4 t10 before 4.0/cata so I decided to go with the belt and changed up the gems you recommended thanks - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tmane&cn=Fatex

Is the shoulder enchant from the sons of hodir shoulder enchant a good increase to me? if so ill have to get some gold for it as those gems got me pretty low :P

Deleted
    Hodir exalted shoulder enchant is worth about 50 dps for you, and honored version is 35 dps. Also don't forget the belt buckle

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Hodir exalted shoulder enchant is worth about 50 dps for you, and honored version is 35 dps. Also don't forget the belt buckle
    Yeh just put one on now thanks :P ill look into getting the shoulder enchant soon then

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Get+Well+Soon
    Just a quick question, I currently have heroic cryptmaker, and heroic DL. Would it be worth it to regem ArP again and use DL? currently stacking agil/haste. Since I switched to cryptmaker it seems my dps has been way lower than going from normal DL. Also, would lk normal weapon be better? I know heroic would be but we're still progressing in p2 =/
    Last edited by stevncolbear; 2010-09-16 at 03:33 AM. Reason: wrong link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...on&cn=Milkchan

I recently got hacked and baned. What should I do?

Deleted
    Call blizzard, tell them what happened and ask if they can do anything? :P

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 10:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stevncolbear View Post
    Just a quick question, I currently have heroic cryptmaker, and heroic DL. Would it be worth it to regem ArP again and use DL? currently stacking agil/haste. Since I switched to cryptmaker it seems my dps has been way lower than going from normal DL. Also, would lk normal weapon be better? I know heroic would be but we're still progressing in p2 =/
    Yep. You can easily afford to gem some more arpen and go with DL H. Just put 20arpen gems in your rings and boots, put 10agi+10hit gems in the yellow sockets in your chest/belt/legs/weapon, and 20hit in the yellow socket in your gloves. With arpen food, you'll end up at exactly 1400 arpen again, but go up ~3% crit.

Don't touch the LK normal weapon, the feral ap loss alone makes it no option (~275 dps loss).
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-09-16 at 08:53 AM.

bump. Don't want this helpful thread getting away off first page with the recent useless posts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevncolbear View Post
    heroric DL is 2nd best in slow only one better is HC LK weapon
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Newly dinged Kitty here...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mmer&cn=Fnuggi

idol, belt, neck , cloak, trinket is my next upgrades :P

just wondering about yellow gems... is haste/agi a bad choice ? or should i do crit/agi if the bonus is worth it.

any advice is nice