So, I hit level 80 yesterday.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...per&cn=Dissent

I rolled another Priest on a new server to play with some friends, and hit level 80 yesterday.

Through a day of random heroics and the weekly raid quest in ToTC, I managed to get geared well enough to raid within a day of hitting 80. I personally think that it is great, instead of the old way where I would have taken months to grind up through heroics then the first tier of raids before ever being able to raid seriously. It also stops gear from being an artificial block on content, the ability to gear up quickly means that players who can play their class well are able to raid without a massive time spent simply getting upgrades.

Just thought it was a bit interesting and wanted to see what everyone elses opinion was. And yes, I am missing enchants and gems, I ran out of gold and since I replaced literally everything it's going to take a little while :P
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: So, I hit level 80 yesterday.

Must be nice to get carried

pretty unrealistic for anyone who sleeps to do that in a day, hope it was worth it

Re: So, I hit level 80 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by tehmark
    Must be nice to get carried

pretty unrealistic for anyone who sleeps to do that in a day, hope it was worth it
    Well, most of it was from healing heroics, where it is a bit difficult to get carried. As for the weekly raid quest, it isn't really that hard doing it with a character who is "only" in tier 9, I got lucky with two drops that other people didn't really need, but they were more use to me than as abyss crystals if that's what you mean. This was more about how useful the LFG tool is for gearing up alts to the point that they can actually raid.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.