Page 1 of 3
LastLast

LK 10 HM down by Paragon

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier10_10

From http://paragon-wow.com/:
    We have now killed The Lich King on hard mode in 10-man Icecrown Citadel. Good job everyone who were on the kill and those who participated in the endless strategy discussion.

The encounter had a bug in the spirit phase which we reported 2 weeks ago but it didn't get fixed until today (the bug made the encounter very hard). We had worked our way around the spirit problem on last week's reset and the kill was within our grasp even without any extra attempts or buffs. We had the 5% buff on in the kill.

A video will be released at a later date (tm).

Re: LK 10 HM down by Paragon

woot, now lets see a strict kill! :P

15+ Year Old Account

Grats to them! Good to see someone finally got him down.

Grats and all, but clearing the instance at 10 in the morning is seriously not healthy man lol

With or without 5% buff? Grats anyway
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Gratz to them !

Gz! That 5% extra dps is probably just what was needed.

Gz Paragon, GL for the 25 mode!

Inc video?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Incoming LK 25 hard mode with 5% buff this week, I bet.

10 AM -.-

big gratz from czech republic!!!! ;D

Damn... so the 10 man race is over.

Without starting a guild fan boy war, I'd say this firmly sets Paragon as the best guild in world right now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream

Without starting a guild fan boy war, I'd say this firmly sets Paragon as the best guild in world right now.
    Maybe only the guild that gets up the earliest? :P We'll see if there are more kills now that the 5% buff is out.
    Samin
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

really depends on how many guilds get him this week. You're probably right, but if 20 other guilds do it this week it just means they were the first to try it while every one else was racing to be the first to get their attempts in on 25 man with the buff.

Still pretty impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Maybe only the guild that gets up the earliest? :P We'll see if there are more kills now that the 5% buff is out.
    Heh, probably true... There's probably a load of other factors like which guild has the most well geared alts etc. too ^^

Still, this coupled with their entire ICC progression is a fairly concrete portfolio.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

"This encounter had a bug on the spirit phase which we reported 2 weeks ago but it didn't get fixed untill today (the bug made the encounter very hard)"
    That's interesting... I wonder if it was on 25 man version aswell.

Anyways, Grats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziukas
    "This encounter had a bug on the spirit phase which we reported 2 weeks ago but it didn't get fixed untill today (the bug made the encounter very hard)"
    That's interesting... I wonder if it was on 25 man version aswell.

Anyways, Grats.
    Yeah according to http://www.paragon-wow.com/ it sounds as if they didn't use the buff. Or do I misread this?
    Samin

15+ Year Old Account

Huge Gratz to Paragon!

Lets see a 25 kill!

and the kill was within our grasp even without any extra attempts or buffs.
    Sounds like they used the buff, but don't think they would have needed it.

Heh, probably true... There's probably a load of other factors like which guild has the most well geared alts etc. too ^^

Still, this coupled with their entire ICC progression is a fairly concrete portfolio.
    one could also argue though that the guild on got both the 10 and 25 ICC meta achievements should be number 1.

although lets be honest, no one is going to care about anything but the 25 man