Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Heroic Lich King Kill, PTR 3.3.3 Build 11623

Hope the tiger is the troll druid tiger form

O wow, i think i might actually die if I don't get that mount.

Looks like that tiger model was updated for the Tol'Vir - cat people that live in Uldum.

Gratz on the first 10 men kill. Stacking paladins never gets old!

Quote Originally Posted by LoLNooB
    I can conclude one thing .... You'r an ensidia Fanboy, butthurt cause your favorite guild lost the race for 10 man heroic.
    Well, I dont think Ensidia is in the "race for the 10 man heroic" since Tarren Mill has been crashing every evening at 20.00 server time (raid time) for the last 7-8 days.

But I dont know, perhaps they play during the days when the realm is online.

This encounter had a bug on the spirit phase which we reported 2 weeks ago but it didn't get fixed untill today (the bug made the encounter very hard). We had worked our way around the spirit problem on last week's reset and the kill was within our grasp even without any extra attempts or buffs.
    At the risk of sounding like a troll or nut-hugger, I'd really like to be able to go back to when Ensidia got their bugged kill and cram this quote down the throats of some of the retard posters that followed.

I couldnt care less about whether or not the ban was legit legit or not, but it always pissed me off when some moron claimed the ban was justified because "zomg! Ensidia should have reported the bug and the quit working on the boss until it was fixed! its their fault for working on a bugged boss!" End zone bosses are always bugged, and they dont always get fixed quickly. Sometimes the bugs make the fight harder, sometimes the bugs make it easier, but either way the World First guilds arent going to stop working on them. They just adapt and try and find a solution.

10+ Year Old Account

Some1 who can submit a picture of the old model of the tiger boss guy, so i can see the difference? ^^

i want the steed :Q____

i think it's an algalon drop.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

those mounts look like theyre going to have a 1% drop chance. my guess is the new instance or going to be part of the online TCG blizz said they put in. Another theory is that theyre going to give it to algalon so we have an incentive of doing ulduar again.
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil
    i want the steed :Q____

i think it's an algalon drop.
    lol? because blizzard has a history of going back and adding loot to obsolete encounters?

By jove, congratz to Paragon !

You rock

Btw, i'm buying that steed 50k or i'm gonna die. Looks awsome

against

Looks like the guy that designed male night elfs redid Thekal.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

It's not impossible that the Celestial Steed is an Algalon drop. We never killed him, and if you look at the wow-europe site of Vault of Archavon, it actually says that the last boss is Algalon. We might have to kill him in there in the end.

Who knows? I'd love to try it though.

Sejta is the new Kungen! Just watch, he'll be having trains of lowbies following him around giving him gold (Unless he already has a fanclub ofcourse)

Anyway, gj Paragon, you have indeed taken over the crown now!
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Naydie
    Looks like the guy that designed male night elfs redid Thekal.
    Is he the one who created those cute fluffy Worgen as well?

And big grats to Paragon of course :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    It's not impossible that the Celestial Steed is an Algalon drop. We never killed him, and if you look at the wow-europe site of Vault of Archavon, it actually says that the last boss is Algalon. We might have to kill him in there in the end.

Who knows? I'd love to try it though.
    Ulduar was merely a setback!

.. Sorry :-X
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Seronei
    Why does everyone have a huge problem actually reading the news post?
    Also, big fat congratulations Paragon

I want that mount so badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer
    So you still get achievment while using the buff... Pretty ****ing messed up considering it's 30% in the end. So casuals complain that Blizz made a hardmode for the more serious players so now Blizz have to make the hardmodes more casual... That's ****ed up.

Also I love how they're all "A kill was within our grasp even without the buff" yeah right, not that I don't belive you but why the **** did you use the buff then?
    But Gratz anyway, guess your penis is bigger efter all... if you compare to gnomes.. ZING!
    While the way you say it makes you sound like a total douche... i have to agree.

Why do the top-performing guilds have to put a spin on everything to make them sound so great?

Paragon are turning into Ensidia >.>

If they were so close to getting the kill last reset without the buff... why bother using it this time round?

IMO: World First should ONLY be WITHOUT the buff, considering it is OPTIONAL.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX
    The new one may have a few more pixels but does anyone else think the old model looks miles better?
    I liked the old model better!