Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Heroic Lich King Kill, PTR 3.3.3 Build 11623

Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere
    185 honor per mark? What a crock.
    Items

* You can now exchange any Battleground Mark for a Commendation of Service (185 Honor).

Yes, that is not nearly enough.

Deleted

Still no moonkin buffs and they are buffing fecking ferals..

Gratz to Paragon, awesome job.

Turning off the Zone wide buff is like mailing your Stimulus Check back to the US government and saying "I was making it alright without this money."

If Blizzard is going to give you something ANYONE is going to use it. Especially since it is something you have never killed before. Somewhere down the road I am sure you will see a lot of these hardcore guilds running without the buff, but I doubt it will be in the next few weeks.

Fire mage buffs? O_O
    IMPASIBUL

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius
    There could be a mountain of reasons for the conversion rate. For example, the price is also €25, which in turn could be because they are more expensive to sell in Europe; if they're manifactured or even just distributed from the United States, they have to be sent over most likely to France, which costs in currency conversion fees, taxes and customs. In short, a $9 increase in price ($25 > €25) is liable.

Then, it must also be sent to the UK. More taxes, more customs. Since United Kingdom isn't a member of the EMU, there must also be further currency conversion fees.

And yes, they might throw in one or two US Dollars extra on their own profit. However, most of the money they get from the increased cost is most likely, based on my best educated guesses and no research used on the fees.

Remember, Plushies as opposed to Steam Store products (LOL $1=€1=£1) are actual physical entities. It's a lot more you need to take into account than with virtual products.
    Let's look at the *digital* pet prices. As we all know, there are currently 2 digital pets available from the Blizzard store.

Digital Pet Prices
    United States
    Lil'KT: 10 Dollar
    Pandaren Monk: 10 Dollar

Europe
    Lil'KT: 10 Euro // 9 Pounds
    Pandaren Monk: Euro // 9 Pounds

Almost £1:$1:€1 >

Does any1 know what the Blazing Hippogryph is listed under in WoW Model Viewer? have been searching for awhile but I've had no luck. 1 Internet to the person who finds it. :P
    "Horde, quit whining about Blood Elves. You say we are girly and yet it is you who are whining like 16 yr old girls that are not getting their way."

They should de-active achievement while using this buff ...
    Not fair IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer
    So you still get achievment while using the buff... Pretty ****ing messed up considering it's 30% in the end. So casuals complain that Blizz made a hardmode for the more serious players so now Blizz have to make the hardmodes more casual... That's ****ed up.

Also I love how they're all "A kill was within our grasp even without the buff" yeah right, not that I don't belive you but why the **** did you use the buff then?
    But Gratz anyway, guess your penis is bigger efter all... if you compare to gnomes.. ZING!
    I hope you DO realize that the 25 man heroic version of LK is almost impossible without at least the 5-10% buff... the encounter was shaped around this buff so it doesn't get killed / farmed on the first week.
    Stop standing in fire...

10+ Year Old Account

Congratiulations to Paragon . Take down 25m now yes?
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Shïelds
    I hope you DO realize that the 25 man heroic version of LK is almost impossible without at least the 5-10% buff... the encounter was shaped around this buff so it doesn't get killed / farmed on the first week.
    So if it was shaped around this buff why are all the scrubs cheering for LK for standing so long? (also for 10man)

So to point it out: Lich King heroic 10man died on the first night in the form blizzard intended.

Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

Congratulation Paragon Very well done!

We have now killed The Lich King on hard mode in 10-man Icecrown Citadel. Good job everyone who were on the kill and those who participated on the endless strategy discussion.

This encounter had a bug on the spirit phase which we reported 2 weeks ago but it didn't get fixed untill today (the bug made the encounter very hard). We had worked our way around the spirit problem on last week's reset and the kill was within our grasp even without any extra attempts or buffs.

A video will be released on a later date (tm).
    Yet you used them anyway, and thus have a forever tainted world first kill.

I wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by Tang
    It's just a tooltip update, to let people know that you can't have your UA and Immolate on the same target at the same time.

Good job nerd raging because you don't know how to read.
    Text is: " •Unstable Affliction - Only one Unstable Affliction or Immolate per Warlock can be active on any one target."

Must say I read it and got afraid too. My own nerdragebar was reaching well over 40% before I got it. Could have been worded better. But hey, almost a buff then, not to be nerfed.

Gz to Paragon for world first, and to Ensidia for world second

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX
    The mechanic is present throughout the entire instance to make each fight (normal or heroic) into "easier mode" with the buff. There's a choice to leave it present just like there's a choice to call down the watchers.
    Blizzard released this buff with knowledge that noone killed LKHM yet. Its an buff, optional or no, its buff.And it doesnt matter in which form.

Blizzard could just add additional ability to talent trees of every class with this stats. Result would be same, intention would be the same, and noone could QQ, because its part of their plans.

Only reason why blizz put on/off button on this buff to avoid massive QQ from players, like "OMG no another sunwell, you will ruin the game, omg no".

Now you can disagree that this buff applied only to last raid, thus its not the same like in tbc. The buff itself is not, but considering that players had much more ilvls jump in wotlk than in TBC, naxxramas for lvl 80 casual geared players(ilvl 245gear let say) is the same faceroll like karazhan with -30% debuff, because difference between starting raid gear and ending raid gear is much bigger than in tbc.

My point is that this game is directed by blizz, and they wouldnt release such buff if they wanted LKHM kill without it. Which is propably impossible without it, with gear level for raid size(most of 277 in 25m, most of 264 in 10man)

^
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I

Quote Originally Posted by blupp
    Lich King heroic 10man died on the first night in the form blizzard intended.

Celestial Steed drop location
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...f-archavon.xml
    Code:
    Players      10/25
    Level Range	  80
    Theme       Vault of the Titans
    Heroic Reset Timer 7 day
    Emblems      1
    Abbreviation    VOA
    Final Boss     Algalon the Observer

that mount is insane

please god dont let them do something stupid and make it part of some microtransaction like the card game or a plushie (i mean seriously, plushies?)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfox
    Celestial Steed drop location
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...f-archavon.xml
    Code:
    Players      10/25
    Level Range	 80
    Theme       Vault of the Titans
    Heroic Reset Timer 7 day
    Emblems      1
    Abbreviation   VOA
    Final Boss    Algalon the Observer
    wth ?

Celestial Steed, looks actually awesome. Much better than invincible... *Hopes its TCG* or something easy.

Honestly, IMO they need to take all the World First Achievements out of the game so people wouldn't whine and cry like little babies in the forums when someone beats you to it. I could care less who killed what first because they certainly won't be the last to kill it, and all we get is people wasting time complaining about who beat them to it. The buff shouldn't be a big deal because someone out there that complained about them clearing it with the buff could've cleared it and they wouldn't complain. It was added into the game to make it easier by Blizzard so it's not like they intentionally used some glitch or bug to win it like some guilds do. If I have to choose between not having the World First Achievements that comes packaged with the complaints of people that don't know how to accept a loss in the race, or having the world free of this kind of stupidity, I'd take the Ignorance Free option anyday. Grow up and learn to live with defeat.

Anyone interested will be accepted. We're looking for members and hope to have a good pleasant gaming environment for anyone interested.
    http://www.swtor.com/guilds/75960/vi...-breeds-mayhem