Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Heroic Lich King Kill, PTR 3.3.3 Build 11623

Quote Originally Posted by ld420
    Actually, if you are (were) a top guild, attempting the hardest boss in the game, and potentially kill it for the first time, it'd be naive of you to think you ARENT being watched. Id put money on the fact someone from blizz is watching when stuff like this goes down.
    I agree in theory. You're much more likely to be watched then a scrub guild cheating on Heigan. You can't use that as an excuse though. Just because you might be being watched, even probably being watched, you can't just ignore the bug an assume Blizzard will notice. It's also worth pointing out that even Ensidia never said anything like that (at least not that I've seen). This guy just kinda pulled it out of his butt as far as I can tell.

Personally expecting the Celestial Steed to end up being like, a super meta of all of the Meta's for Glory of the Raider, Glory of the Ulduar Raider, and Glory of the Icecrown raider in 25(or maybe 25 and 10?). If it isn't, they should add a mount like that anyways.

That mount is 100% better then invincible imo! :
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Holy !@#$ that mount looks awesome

/prays it will be mage class mount

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd
    Woot Woot for Paragon, awesome job, seems the 5% did the job eh? Big congratz!

Interesting note on LK being buggy, they imply it is the bug that kept them from killing him. Still a long way from a 25man kill though (considering they probably overgeared the 10man heroic encounter in a mix of 264/277 gear by now.
    I think it was the bug going away that did the job not really the buff although that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer
    You know this, how? More importantly, Ensidia would have known this, how? I'm making shit up to suit my argument? You have no idea if Blizzard was watching, and Ensidia certainly could not have had any idea at the time. GM's that do this kind of this are invisible. Several members of Ensidia have admitted to noticing a bug. Some have said they reported it right away, but the fact that they never mention it in any early posts, and at first denied that there was one, makes this statement questionable. No one has said anything about thinking they didn't need to report the bug since Blizzard was already watching. Indeed several of their actions early on would make quite a bit less sense if they thought they were being watched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    The thing that pisses me off the most is that Blizzard actually watched us kill Arthas yesterday just like they did when we killed Illidan. But on Illidan they actually hotfixed the bug on the spot. Now they watched the fight and decided to ban us after we killed him. I really don't understand the point of that. They also know that we didn't abuse this bug on purpose. They saw us having teams for the Val'kyrs, they also saw us dpsing them like crazy, stunning them, slowing them and also killing them before they reached the edges successfully. But when the bug happened on one of our wipes then we noticed that the Val'kyrs dropped people off on the platform again. So when the bug would accur again there wasn't any reason for us to damage them since they would drop people on the platform again. If it really was the Saronite Bombs that caused this and they knew about it. Then I just can't figure out why they just didn't tell us about it at the spot.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't know if it's been said yet, but Ensidia used the 5% buff too... so STFU you fanbois, all the top guilds are going to use this buff until they can farm it. Not doing so is just stupid and a waste of attempts.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar
    Still no moonkin buffs and they are buffing fecking ferals..

Gratz to Paragon, awesome job.
    lol i dont know what you're talking about
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account

Algalon is the last boss of the Vault of Archavon and assume that he will be available in this instance in a later patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Items
    i seen THAT one coming >.>

There was a bug with vile spirits im assuming it was fixed now (which is why they mentioned they had a way around it anyway.) and paragon got the kill, what does that have to do with the 5% buff? also leaving a reported bug for 2 weeks or so is pretty lame but never know what it takes to fix it so gz. ^^

Well its a boss fight so it seems it required a patch or something - on the other hand its the End Game boss and the Boss that gives the Expansion its name so should have been fixed much before than it has been..

Congratulations to Paragon but wished they didnt use 5% buff tbh as a World First especially. They will have lots of time to farm the place using the buff later on - would have been more epic doing it without the buff... But anyway very good job

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by weslysnipes
    i seen THAT one coming >.>
    Yea, and I kinda likes it in a way
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgone
    Hope the tiger is the troll druid tiger form
    I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer
    You know this, how? More importantly, Ensidia would have known this, how? I'm making shit up to suit my argument? You have no idea if Blizzard was watching, and Ensidia certainly could not have had any idea at the time. GM's that do this kind of this are invisible. Several members of Ensidia have admitted to noticing a bug. Some have said they reported it right away, but the fact that they never mention it in any early posts, and at first denied that there was one, makes this statement questionable. No one has said anything about thinking they didn't need to report the bug since Blizzard was already watching. Indeed several of their actions early on would make quite a bit less sense if they thought they were being watched.
    there was gms watching when ensidia well when they were still nihilum during illidan encounter, and there was a bug on that fight also, but then the gms hotfixed during attempts, and yes there was atleast 1 gm watching ensidia during that encounter that in the end got them banned, there were watching the hole fight and after lk was dead they got banned a few hours later, why didnt gms do anything? if ensidia noticed something was wrong the gms that was watching also saw it but didnt do anything untill the encounter was over, AFTER ensidia got there 3d ban they hotfixed the encounter, a hotfix they could have done faster without banning anyone since the gms clearly saw the bug hapen live but didnt do squat, these top guilds are blizzards beta testers for these endgame bosses. im not a fanboy of these guilds but i still think blizzard shot them self in the foot with this thing, realy badly handled.
    but i know nothing will convince you ensidia haters cause ur so god damn blind to everything, maybe its just jellousy cause u cant get a WF kill, dont think u get a realm first for that matter, so its eazier to pick on the top guilds cause then ur self feels abit cooler/better

Quote Originally Posted by lanceb
    these top guilds are blizzards beta testers for these endgame bosses. im not a fanboy of these guilds but i still think blizzard shot them self in the foot with this thing, realy badly handled.
    It's not that big of a deal. Another guild would just take their place. I don't understand why people place these guys on such a high pedestal. Skilled players yes, but beta testers are a dime-a-dozen.

Maybe the new model is a new tiger, for the echo isles or part of the cat people from uldum.

And the celestial stuff, new mount and pet(is that a pet?) most likely algalon. Doesnt mean going back to Ulduar, but you think after beating Yogg and Arthas, there would be some huge lore celebrations going on in Dalaran. In fact Im kinda disappointed that after defeating arthas there isnt like some follow up stuff(that box he drops in 25hm is weak sauce) but yeah anyways, new patch comes out, its an aftermath thing. everyone is celebrating, jainas cutting her wrist and Algalon pops up in dal "Yo, you mortals did good" then asks everyone to /roll in trade and gives away his mount. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by blupp
    So if it was shaped around this buff why are all the scrubs cheering for LK for standing so long? (also for 10man)

So to point it out: Lich King heroic 10man died on the first night in the form blizzard intended.

you don't read what I said...
    Stop standing in fire...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuenai
    It's not that big of a deal. Another guild would just take their place. I don't understand why people place these guys on such a high pedestal. Skilled players yes, but beta testers are a dime-a-dozen.
    ^ This guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

It's possible to turn the buff off right?

They said they would have done it without it, they should give it a shot.

I'm not trying to be a dick and say they can't but I would love to try it without the buff if I thought I was capable of it, just for fun.

Grats though guys, can't wait for the video and 25m Heroic LK!

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/