Thread: WTB Demon Names

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

WTB Demon Names

So does anyone else want to be able to name your demon?
    I get so emorage when I a hunter with a pet name and then i look at Ghaa'shon and I cry

anyone else want names
    or am I alone?
    Ispamcharge-85-War Ispamfear-85-Lock
    Ispampurge-80-Shaman Ispamstuns-80-Rogue

I'm always thinking one step ahead...
    like a carpenter that builds stairs.

Re: WTB Demon Names

The problem is that you don't really own your minions. They already exist in the Twisting Nether, you're just summoning them to you to do your bidding.

Not like hunters where they tame a wild animal (who most often don't have previous names), feed them, train them, keep them happy, be their friend and all that jazz.

Our minions hate us. They do everything we ask begrudgingly, and given the chance they would smother us in our sleep with our own pillow.

Or, they'd eat you, make you their sex slave, or brutally murder you and harass your corpse. Your mount's don't even like you :P
    !Sephuz

15+ Year Old Account

My Felhunters name is Hanaam. If i could rename him it would be Hanaam.

Warlock minions are the shit! Their unchangeable names give them even more of a panache and personality with further emphasis the audacity and boldness that really defines the Warlock class.

Deleted

my felguard is named Juhuurike, its fucking annoying, cause everytime i say it to my self it sounds like a retarded person saying i cant hear you in swedish.

Zahzalil Says no!!

Bad Idea having Human Names is like Death to him... then again I sometimes let him die in Fires just for fun so... Yeah at least a Choice but then again Warlock is the Only Class where you will never find 2 Idential Chars. Every Warlock is unique and I kinda like that.

On the other Hand I would kill any of you Dudes just to get my old Warlock back with Pets and everything... Why did i delet my Account -.-
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

So....you really want me standing next to "Illidanlol", my Felguard?
    Or should i summon "mileycirus", my new succubus?
    But i am affli specced, i should use my felpuppy "snoopdog", right?
    Mostly i summon my imp "kanyewest". I like him.
    srsly!

they are your minions... you can call them whatever you want regardless of their actual name... i call all of mine, "becky"...

Deleted

Someone posted a story in a 'Warlock Names' thread on here recently about a warlock called 'BenAfflock' who successfully petitiopned a GM to change his demon's name to MattDemon. If it's true then I think it's a good use of a name change, but I can't vouch for it.

15+ Year Old Account

Honestly, the best use of your time is to petition a GM to get someone ELSES demon's name changed to be yours. Then recount bugs out and adds their pet's damage to yours.

R.I.P. YARG

My Felguard's name is Shaaroon...which sounds like Ozzie yelling for his wife. My imp's name is Pizpad...which is just hilarious.

Also, me and another lock I used to raid with had the same Felguard name...

Quote Originally Posted by Krunklock
    My Felguard's name is Shaaroon...which sounds like Ozzie yelling for his wife. My imp's name is Pizpad...which is just hilarious.

Also, me and another lock I used to raid with had the same Felguard name...
    Malvoxi from VeCo?

Shaaghun is famous on my server!! my fel guard is godly and id never change his name!!
    piptip is a pimp too
    if we were able to name our demons we'd be sellouts, we are the nonconformign emo kids of wow come on
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

10+ Year Old Account

Gaktog is an awesome name! i would never change it :P my VWers name sounds like somoene throwing up...Hukgore
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

15+ Year Old Account

Sha'Thun says: No.

I like the idea of Minions being really "Minions" instead of Hunters "companions".
    Dawwwwwww

My imps name is Gobbis and I would never change it... I find it hilarious every time I call him up

Quote Originally Posted by wigg1es
    The problem is that you don't really own your minions. They already exist in the Twisting Nether, you're just summoning them to you to do your bidding.

Not like hunters where they tame a wild animal (who most often don't have previous names), feed them, train them, keep them happy, be their friend and all that jazz.

Our minions hate us. They do everything we ask begrudgingly, and given the chance they would smother us in our sleep with our own pillow.
    This.

My Imp's name is "Quzbis." So:

/em smacks %t upside the head. "%t ! pay attention!"

My Felguard's name is Krimshok, Felpuppy is Gzahuun (sp?), my Voidwalker is Kragnos or "Krag" and my Succubus is Salenda, I think.

I wish we could "Enslave" (read: tame) demons like Hunters "Tame" pets. But I would expect them to already have names for wiggles' reason.

Demons are part of what I like about being a Warlock. I do wish we could re-skin our pets, though.
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Leios the Worstcase
    Zahzalil Says no!!

Bad Idea having Human Names is like Death to him... then again I sometimes let him die in Fires just for fun so... Yeah at least a Choice but then again Warlock is the Only Class where you will never find 2 Idential Chars. Every Warlock is unique and I kinda like that.
    Wrong. My imp's name is Bizbis, yet there is another warlock on my realm with an imp named Bizbis.

My wife's imps name is Gobtog... pretty sweet imp name if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account

My Imp is Abamir and i wouldn't change his(it's ?) name!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.