Mooncloth VS Satin

So i rolled a SP not long ago and was going for 2s only.

i took Satin ofc because thats what every Shadowpriest said was the best because u didnt need the spirit that was from Mooncloth. But now that resi is Buffed i notice something. i got 15% crit chance, and that is abit low really. and i notice that if you have 1000 Resi that the critical strike on that target would only be 5% because 1000 Resi = Reduce chance to be critical hit by 10% and ofc most healer have more then 1k resi in arena..

So my question is. As a Shadow Priest.. Should i take Mooncloth (spirit) or Satin (More crit)??

am playing SP/rogue 2s and i often run oom in some fights that i have to heal..
    i saw this other ShadowP that had like 2,6k rating and was playing in full Mooncloth. only 7% crit.
    crit seams useless.

- Confused Priest.

Re: Mooncloth VS Satin

Whats Satin? and... 2s doesnt that mean Season 2 ((Merciless)I dont know really, but id take s for season)
    Anywas, my advice, roll disc and wtfpwn
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

Satin= The Set that is ment for Shadow Priests in Arena..
    2s= 2v2.

and i allready got a holy pala. not gonna heal more. ShadowP is much more fun..

please.. Serious answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindblaster
    So i rolled a SP not long ago and was going for 2s only.

i took Satin ofc because thats what every Shadowpriest said was the best because u didnt need the spirit that was from Mooncloth. But now that resi is Buffed i notice something. i got 15% crit chance, and that is abit low really. and i notice that if you have 1000 Resi that the critical strike on that target would only be 5% because 1000 Resi = Reduce chance to be critical hit by 10% and ofc most healer have more then 1k resi in arena..

So my question is. As a Shadow Priest.. Should i take Mooncloth (spirit) or Satin (More crit)??

am playing SP/rogue 2s and i often run oom in some fights that i have to heal..
    i saw this other ShadowP that had like 2,6k rating and was playing in full Mooncloth. only 7% crit.
    crit seams useless.

- Confused Priest.
    Beyond your 'paper doll' generic crit %, you gain another 4-6% from Mind Melt. Going all mooncloth and negating crit from your gear will make the damage you do much less spiky and easier for your opponents to heal through.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I dont play shadow, but my friend does. Here's what his item goal was
    3/5 satin
    264 crafted leggings
    251 WG shoulders w/ haste

he wanted approximately 800+ haste and ~900 resil.

You should go oom while healing, because you should be healing as little as possible. Double DPS isnt about survivability, its about controlling one person and killing the other.

You are doing SP/Rogue, you have sap, blind, and dismantle from the rogue for the off target, and you have fear, silence and psychic horror for the off target. Chain those abilities and blast down the main.

Further real help should be looked up @ arenajunkies.com