Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: 03/04 In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

The Nerfs will wash over this earth with a path of death and destruction....

NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF STORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    Warriors are the whiniest people I have ever met in my life.
    Nah, that's gotta be rogues

If they remove tank gear, and just make the spec determine your tanking stats - i'm sure most tanks would quit the game entirely.

Theres something awesome about being a tank in full tanking gear with full tanking gems and enchants.

Stop Nerfs

I think you have not been reading the info about cata. CC is will be reintroduced in hc and raids, but not as hardcore as it was in tbc.
    yeah and when i read about santa claus i also thought it is true...honestly, blizzard CANT bring back CC even if they wanted to. Things like that are being said to keep some oldschool raider and people that dont wanna faceroll but they wont do it and they cant do it.

think of the average WotLK scrub...no way CC is going to be introduced again, "not as hardcore" as in TBC means nothing.

Remember ToC ? "LOL HOW SHALL WE DEAL WITH THOSE FACTION CHAMPOINS? THEY CANT BE AOED DOWN? wtf pvp fight in pve??? lol get your bosses fixed"

there is just no way blizzard could come up with cc, these days are gone and there is no going back.
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

Yeah just nerf the hell out of paladin tanks go on... First Threat Nerf - Than stam nerf like hell - now still warriors whining about ae tanking of paladins nerf it as well and let us just delete our t10 tankadins.. or just let all of them be ret - half of the best paladin tanks ive known gone ret lately anyways...
    then they just want to play FotM.
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

In the Lord Marrowgar encounters, the boss will no longer reset threat after a bone storm and will now wait a small amount of time before attacking at the end of a bone storm.
    ridiculous...

as if the 5% zonewide buff wasn't enough...

if they would at least leave the hardmode encounters as if they were intended...

it is so sad to see everything getting nerfed... they are completely destroying the feeling of having really worked on a boss and deserving a kill...

10+ Year Old Account

Marrowgar nerf was completely uncalled for, everything else looks reasonable. No more Leotheras from SSC... Now Bone Storm will be a complete joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

According to WoWprogress 90.75% guilds have downed Marrowgar 10... He's obviously too hard NERF!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I play both a warrior and a paladin tank and I have NO problems with warrior AoE threat whatsoever :\
    The ONLY time it is a problem is on stuff like ony where the whelps come in lines instead of packs. And even then, focusing on cleaving the right target helps wonders...

But then again, paladins are fucked in packs with more than 1 caster, yet no one says anything about that >_>

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken
    The Marrowgar change is disheartening (and I'm a tank)... It was part of the fun being able to time your taunt and get things back under control. And it really wasn't even all that hard :/
    I agree, this is a boring fight for tanks. I personally didn't like that they made him tauntable, and Tuesday we noticed no aggro reset. So now all we do is strafe left and right /yawn.

Someone mentioned this was for bad PUGs, but if they can't do this, they have no chance on LDW.

I am not one who complains about nerfs or buffs, but I don't think that this was not needed. BUT we still have Sindragosa and LK left on regular, so I don't know if this was an issue on heroic
    "Peace is a lie"

The part about pally tanks ae damage being too high, what about bear tanks their ae damage is just as high if not higher(swipe spam). And all you warriors out there complaining about pally AD must have forgotten about the cd's you have that pallies dont have such as shield wall and last stand. Warriors do not need to have the same AE threat or dmg as a pally. tanks are supposed to be unique the same as dps and healers. Thats why raid leaders have to choose which tanks they want for each specific encounter. If tanks all want to be the same then i want my boomkin to be the same as all other casters, give me a blink and a fear gosh darn it. =)

I really don't get all these nerfs...
    They aren't going to let baddies down bosses anyway, especially in heroic. But they do take away some challenge from the guilds still half-way in ICC progression.

This mon proudly contributed to the legendary "Photoshopping GhostCrawler" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazad
    MOAR NERFZ PLX

ICC IZ TOO HARD
    Have you cleared hardmode ICC? no? good...stfu.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

I'm not usually an "OMG STOP NERFZ BLIZZ YOU SUCK" type, but Marrowgar? Really? Although supposedly he's supposed to be a weekly raid boss (We've not seen him yet on my server, but he's on the list), so maybe that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    Lower dps even more but increase threat modifiers is my suggestion.
    Yep, like it was in TBC.
    But apparently now they decided they want tanking trees to be viable in a PVP environment. So lowering their damage would nerf them in PVP.

This mon proudly contributed to the legendary "Photoshopping GhostCrawler" thread.

Of all the bosses they'd nerf next, I don't think anybody was expecting Marrowgar. Aren't there 10 bosses people are having more trouble with?

Why nerfin marrowgar... this is supposed to be the hardest raid in this expac maive is not heroic mode but still...i am sure next nerf comin is deathwisper adds take 5-10 seconds more to spawn in 10 man mode -.-
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    As i level my alt, every Paladin tank is top of the dps. Easily out dpsing all dpsers.

I find it hilarious for Blizzard to think that tank damage is too low. That's the whole idea of a tank - TO HAVE LOW DAMAGE. Lower dps even more but increase threat modifiers is my suggestion.
    I think you are missing their point. It doesn't scale so at top end raiding their DPS isn't scaling like others. It has nothing to do with leveling
    "Peace is a lie"

As far as the Nvidia driver problem. I always download Rivatuner from guru3d.com . It alows you to set the fan speed at startup.
    I just set the fan speed to locked at 75%(default is 30% at 0% load - up to 100% if needed. Apparently the new drivers forgot that part). Mostly did this because of overheating problems with crysis. Careful with Rivatuner tho, it has a lot of overclocking stuff that can mess your card up if you don't know what your doing.(i don't mess with overclocking features at all) Running the latest drivers for windows7 64bit Gefoce260GTX and my frame rate is just fine. Would be easier to just use the old drivers tho.
    Intel Core i5 2500 quad core
    8gb ddr3 ram
    ASUS SABERTOOTH SLI motherboard
    Geforce 580gtx
    Corsiar Force3 120gig SSD (boot drive + WoW install)
    WD 400gb hdd