Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: 03/04 In-Game Fixes, Blue posts

Pretty sure the reason for the Marrowgar nerf is that Marrowgar is a potential raid weekly. As a result he needs to be easier than the other bosses in the instance.

That said, I don't see why people are complaining. You all downed him before, and you're going to down him in the future. It's not like he was hard before, and it's not like he's hard now. What difference does it make?

Nerfs are pathetic.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Yeah, the Marrowgar Nerf is really ridiculous, I'll just go afk autohit as a tank from now on -.-

But, honestly, I like the change on Rotface. Last week our group wiped around 4 hours on this boss, today we downed him in first try (granted, after change and with 5% buff...)

However, we also killed Putricide directly after on your fourth try ;9

The disease timer on Rotface was hard for 10man only groups, cause it was the same as in 25man
    in 25man this does not pose a problem because there are just more players than in 10 man

Blue posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Tank Threat Generation
    3) Damage and therefore threat generation aren't scaling well at very high levels of gear. <-- this is the big one.
    (Source)
    With all these warriors/dks/paladin tanks stacking armor and so forth, they should have threat scale off armor. As for my understand, most bear tanks don't have issues with threat, so this won't apply to them, even tho their armor is higher than most tanks.

So, any thoughts on threat scaling with armor?

In regards to the NVIDIA issue, are the links that Blizzard posted in the Blue Posts the drivers we are supposed to avoid or the drivers we are supposed to download?

Quote Originally Posted by platinumpat3133
    In regards to the NVIDIA issue, are the links that Blizzard posted in the Blue Posts the drivers we are supposed to avoid or the drivers we are supposed to download?
    I installed the ones that blizz posted, huge difference for me in fps! so it has to be them :P

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX
    Casual =/= Bad.

95% of casuals = bad

There is no need to talk about Marrowgar nerf tbh - that nerf was just because of Weekly Raid so the casual players can do that one as well - and that Avarage-Hard Core raiders really dont care about Marrowgar at all (even on Hard Mode).. For the casual players that cant raid icc its a chance to get the first boss down when its weekly raid and also to see icc a little (and maybe to see what they miss inside and become a raider?).

About Tanking, Paladin's Aoe attacks are also their Single target attacks. You cant expect every different class' tanks to have the same Aoe-Single Target threat-Survivability Talents/Skills.. Thats why they are all unique and thats why all are wanted on 25 mans. If any other tanking classes are not happy about anything they have (which is unlikely at least for warriors since most of the Decent warriors on the forum already told they are very happy and not to touch anything about them) they can just whine about it on their Threads instead of whining about how "so-called" powerful paladin tanks are and they need nerf.

And for gods sake Blizzard first Threat Nerf to paladins - Than Health nerf to Paladins - Than Loh nerf to paladins - Now again talking about another nerf on threat, why in the nine hells did you do Paladin's like that in the first place if you gonna need to nerf 5-6 times in a row? Or are they only nerfing cuz other classes are whining? Well both results show that there is a problem with Blizz at this point even tho i respect all their decisions and what they do generally i cant say the same for this...

What you've just described is how TBC raiders see Normal Modes now.
    omg someone got my little joke!

Casual =/= Bad.
    I didn't say that casuals are good or bad, but thanks for the random assertion?

no more nerf plz :'(