Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ruby Sanctum - Info Compilation / Preview

C'MON BLIZZARD! whats with the constant shit sounding voices for almost every dragon based character in WotLK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Your logic has no place in a sea of unfounded nerdrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    Sir I am going to have to ask you to calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Nope I see the objective the reward and I charge out with my penis erect, ready for the action!
    For the first 15 minutes you are staring at a black screen, the next 30 minutes you are watching monkeys throw poo at each other. That's 45 minutes of complete nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Matik
    Interesting, though it pains me that top-end guilds will most likely one shot these bosses first week, and then finish the heroic mode next week.

Here's to hoping that doesn't happen...

BTW what's up with the terrible voice acting.. is it just me?
    It "pains you"? What does that mean?
    Top guilds are like top athletes or top students or top anything. They are dedicated and passionate about what they do AND it pays off in terms of how fast they can down a boss.
    Imagine a boss that took like a month for the top guilds to kill, now imagine how many million wipes and how many millions keyboards got broken from more casual guilds beating their head against that same boss, that in the end, only 3% manage to kill. How fun is that?
    Its great for all the fanatics that live in wow more than in IRL (theres alot of them sadly) but for the rest, it sucks.

There needs to be a balance between pugability and total dedication. In the past, total dedication, slavery to blizzard and wow was the only way to come even close to a decent raidgroup.
    Wow has become more and more individualistic and less group-oriented wich is good. Now you can pug ICC/toC, even though it still fails 9 times out of 10, atleast you have a shot at it. A little taste of epicness.

The thing is, the human mind will always find a way to overcome a game mechanics, organization makes perfect in wow and the most organized, yet very few top guilds manage to kill the bosses very fast. If organization and dedication wouldnt pay off, then whats the use of even beeing in a top guild?

The reason bosses go down so fast i PTR, top guilds can practise to perfection even before the encounter is live!
    Remove PTR is the best way to get back to the challenge. period.

Did anyone else think Halion sounded a lot like the same voice actor as Algalon ><

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Scrawn
    Did anyone else think Halion sounded a lot like the same voice actor as Algalon ><
    More like Duke Nukem who got a cold ;D
    Don't sweat the details!!!

What I don't get is why they describe a twilight dragon in the books, and when it comes to game it's just a recolour of the same old models. What's the point? It will be a fun raid but having read most of the books (including day of the dragon etc) i'm a tad disapointed

Wow..... Worst. Starscream. Ever!

..... and Halion is also Thrall? :P :

lol at voice acting. Welcome back to SWP! ..Also I quite can't figure first voice is male or female....

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf
    lol at voice acting. Welcome back to SWP! ..Also I quite can't figure first voice is male or female....
    I think it's supposed to be female with some kind of effect that makes it really deep and tranny creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcio
    They could just be planting the seeds for his return to the minds of people...that would explain the doom cults popping up in Stormwind and Orgrimmar, at least if the datamining says it. That's probably just me being far-fetched at 4 in the morning.
    But aren't those Doom cults BEFORE Halion? D: They were found for 3.3.3 with the retaking of gnomer/Echo Isles. Perhaps They are all working really closely with their master/boss/leader wtfever he is, sounds like they are trying to gather followers and weaken any form of "resistance" aka the reds before Deathwing makes his profound entrance that devastates the world. Just my thoughts hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauroch
    Sinestra is dead, killed when Dargonax's powers destabilized.
    But...I saw her in Outland.

Freakin' awesome signature is by JustintimeSS

Quote Originally Posted by desyphur
    But...I saw her in Outland.
    She died shortly after that point. She was collecting the eggs to make the twilights and in the end it killed her. :< I think it was in night of the dragon or whatever that book was titled. I never got it myself. It's on wowwiki though.

Edit: Here we go, http://www.wowwiki.com/Sinestra

Also @det I know what you were getting at but ... C'thun was in AQ40, MC was home to What's his face that will be in Hyjal for Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Reins of the PURPLE Drake /want
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

10+ Year Old Account

RS_Halion_Slay02.wav - Ha Ha Ha!

That's so funny :P

the mount sounds realy niceshame i got the fealing that some1 on my servers gona ninja it as aoon as it drops the instane loot great cant wait for it.....hopefully the trinkets are very good

10+ Year Old Account

we'd like to tell you about an exciting new raid dungeon we are working on for content patch 3.3.5.

so while they keep raiders entertained where is the new content for the rest of us... oh wait we get new starting quests for troll and gnomes 0o

i love the pink dragon even tho the body is an reused model the head is new if im correct

10+ Year Old Account

Kinda sucks that they're giving it away that Deathwing is returning i wanted it to be a suprise for azeroth, now they'll all be expecting him to return, the only surprise will be how and when he returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibbler
    Kinda sucks that they're giving it away that Deathwing is returning i wanted it to be a suprise for azeroth, now they'll all be expecting him to return, the only surprise will be how and when he returns.
    They revealed it a long time ago. Unless you just crawled out from under a fucking cave in Afghanistan then you should know that Cata is about Deathwing.

I dont see this being as good as sarth and that wasnt really anything exciting. reused models are reused.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex
    They revealed it a long time ago.
    He said a surprise for Azeroth. So he was probably talking in a Role Playing way.
    Seems like an interesting Raid, though I am afraid that the Hard Mode will be something like the TotGC Beasts encounter (aka, limited time to defeat the bosses). However, they might be able to make it more interesting than that.
    Dawwwwwww